- A dad who shot dead a judge and a senior politician because
they molested his three-year old daughter has become a national hero after
going on the run in Lithuania.
- Horrified Drasius Keyds, 37, gunned down the perverted
pair on Monday after police turned a deaf ear to his pleas for justice
for his tortured tot.
- Now in hiding, Keyds has become a hero on YouTube and
Facebook with hundreds of thousands of fans from all over the world pledging
- "You are a hero to all of us," reads one
Facebook message. "What you did is nothing but justice."
- Mugs and t-shirts with his image on them have begun appearing
alongside the logo "Drasius: Lone-avenger".
- Keyds' nightmare began a year ago when daughter Deimantela
told him about a meeting set up by his then fiancee with judge Jonas
Furmanavicziusa and the Speaker of Lithuania's parliament , Andrius Us. [Based
on the way these names have been misspelled, I'd say both men are Jews
and the misspellings were intentionally made to make it difficult to prove
their ethnicity via a google search - "Andrius is no doubt Andreas,
and the proper spelling for the other judge is "Furmanavicius"
[26,000 google hits], not Furmanavicziusa [Two google hits]. Jews do this
ALL THE TIME, in fact, you should automatically assume that any Jew accused
of anything, will have an intentionally misspelled first name, surname,
- The pair allegedly raped and abused the youngster who
reported her ordeal to her father.
- But a year long campaign for a police investigation failed
when detectives told Keyds there was not enough evidence to proceed with
- Now the fugitive dad is being offered a safe haven in
neighbouring countries like Poland.
- Parliamentary deputy speaker Stefan Niesioowski said:
"This is a clear case of incompetent law enforcement on the original
- VIDEO HERE