- The Anti-Defamation League's workplace hate crimes bill,
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act, S. 1584, will have its first Senate
hearing on Thursday, November 5 at 10 am EST in the Health, Education,
and Labor Committee.
- ENDA makes it a hate crime for any business owner with
15 or more employees to refuse to hire a qualified homosexual or fire him
or her because they are homosexual or exhibit homosexual behaviors at work.
It may also force churches to hire homosexuals in non-spiritual positions
such as church administration, education, maintenance, etc. (For more on
ENDA, read my 2-part article "How ENDA Ends Workplace Freedom"
Sep. 15, 09 and <http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/howendaendsfreedompt2.htm>Part
2, Sep. 17, 09. Available at <http://www.truthtellers.org/alertarchives.html>Truthtellers.org/alertarchives.html)
- Six weeks ago, the House held its first ENDA hearing.
It was a triumph for homosexuals such as Reps. Barney Frank and Tammy Baldwin
because the Republicans were un-alerted and unprepared. Only one Republican
out of eighteen in the Education and Labor Committee presented significant
- Let's not let that happen in the Senate!
- Call your members of Congress, as well as the pivotal
members of the Senate Health, Education, and Labor Committee with the following
message (Names available on the <http://www.truthtellers.org/actionplan.html>Action
Page <http://www.truthtellers.org/actionplan.html>at www.truthtellers.org
) Call toll-free 1-877-851-6437.
- "Please oppose the Employment Non-Discrimination
Act (ENDA) S. 1584 in its Senate hearing this Thursday.
- · ENDA discriminates against business owners,
forcing them to give homosexuals hiring privileges and protection
from being fired, above most Americans.
- · ENDA discriminates against most American
workers, making them second class citizens."
- Don't be discouraged from militant activism because of
recent passage of the federal hate crimes bill. Six weeks ago, rebounding
from homosexual triumph in ENDA's first House hearing, the National Prayer
Network energized heavy calling to House Judiciary Republicans warning
of the upcoming hearing on ADL's very dangerous Cyber-bullying and AWARE
bills. Result: Republicans, forewarned and encouraged, effectively defeated
- President Obama has said that passage of ENDA will be
"a heavy lift." Make it much heavier through a deluge of calls
this week, starting first thing Monday morning.
- Let the Anti-Defamation League teach you how they have
saddled 45 states with hate laws capable of persecuting Christians, and
spearhead attempts to pass the federal hate crimes bill: <http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp>http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp.
- TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this subject.
Call (503) 631-3808.
- The freedom-saving outreach of Rev. Ted Pike and the
National Prayer Network is solely supported by sale of books, videos and
your financial support. All gifts are tax-deductible.
- NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR