- I was told today by the Senate Armed Services Committee
that the defense authorization bill, with hate bill attached, will not
be considered for final approval in the Senate until "the end of this
week or early next week." The House passed the defense bill last Thursday.
- This means lovers of freedom may have close to another
week to repeatedly email the President demanding he fulfill his promise
to veto the defense bill request for $100 billion in extra spending for
thousands of F-35 warplane engines.
- The entire defense bill is $663 billion, which Obama
has criticized as exorbitant. He says it reflects requirements of the
Cold War 30 years ago rather than what is necessary to combat Taliban terrorism
in the Mid-East today.
- Encourage Obama NOW that you and thousands of Americans
stand behind him in veto of the defense bill. Demonstrate that our voting
power vastly exceeds that of either ADL, architect of the hate bill, or
the homosexual lobby.
- Obama, like every politician, knows every call or email
stands for 1000 voters who feel the same way but don't believe they can
make a difference.
- With healthcare debate still preoccupying the Senate,
there is an excellent chance the defense/hate bill will not reach the President
for another week.
- Over the last six days on 18 national interviews I have
challenged millions to email the President. Millions are now aware of his
veto pledge. Thousands have responded. Let's create a last-minute flash
flood of protest and encouragement of Obama in the direction he has repeatedly
said he wants to go -- sending back to Congress what he calls a bloated,
outdated defense bill. Let's encourage him to convey this message to Congress
concerning the hate bill: "Yes, I've supported the hate bill and promised
to sign it but not at the cost of indenturing the American people to another
$100 billion in wasteful spending. Go ahead and pass the hate bill again
but as stand-alone legislation on its own merits."
- Of course, a second passage in Congress would be highly
unlikely. An unpopular Democrat Congress is even now gearing up to make
itself more popular in anticipation of midterm elections next year. The
last thing Democrats want is to again be bombarded with accusations they
want to pass "the pedophile protection act."
- Email these messages daily until the hate bill is vetoed:
- · Mr. President, I will vote out Democrats
at midterms if you sign the freedom-destroying federal hate crimes bill.
- · Mr. President, I expect you to keep your
promise to veto any military authorization bill that wastes $100 billion
of taxpayers' money on unnecessary F-35 jet engines.
- Send these two messages in separate emails. You may
cut and paste them in at <http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/>www.whitehouse.gov/contact.
- If for no other reason, taxpayers in a depression economy
should demand veto of an unnecessary $100 billion F-35 engine deal designed
to enrich and make the defense industry happy but not the taxpayers. The
Pentagon, as well as the President, has rejected it as unnecessary. The
fact that the defense bill also contains a hate bill leading directly to
an end of free speech ought to provide double incentive to email the above
messages to Obama immediately.
- You don't even have to type them in. Just cut and paste
at the above link.
- A few clicks of your mouse could save freedom.
- Let the Anti-Defamation League teach you how they have
saddled 45 states with hate laws capable of persecuting Christians, and
spearhead attempts to pass the federal hate crimes bill: <http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp>http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp.
- TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this subject.
Call (503) 631-3808.
- The freedom-saving outreach of Rev. Ted Pike and the
National Prayer Network is solely supported by sale of books, videos and
your financial support. All gifts are tax-deductible.
- NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR