- It's now official - there's no actual shortage of Holocaust
- 'The Israeli Prime Minister's office recently put
the number of "living Holocaust survivors" at nearly a million' (extract
from The Holocaust Industry by Norman G. Finkelstein of the City
University of New York, published by Verso, London and New York, 2000, p.83).
- Statement by
- Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus
- University of Ulster
- December 5, 2005
- "I've checked out Churchill's Second World
War and the statement is quite correct - not a single mention of Nazi
'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims
of the war.
- Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of
559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448
pages; and De Gaulle's three-volumeMémoires de guerre is
- In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061
pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959,
one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of
the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."