- The pornographic mass slaughter perpetrated by Israel
in the Gaza Strip on Saturday, 27 December, once again reveals the Nazi
nature of the Zionist state.
- It also underscore the genocidal nature and brutal ugliness
of the Zionist mentality, a mentality based on and shaped by murder, bullying,
coercion, aggression, brutality and criminality.
- Furthermore, it shows that Israel is capable, both mentally
and physically, of carrying out a real holocaust against the Palestinian
people and other peoples of the Middle East .
- In fact, it is quite safe to say that there are no moral
restrictions that would prevent Israel from committing the unthinkable,
namely a campaign of extermination against the Palestinian people.
- Zionism is simply Jewish Nazism, pure and simple, and
the Israeli army is in fact "the" Jewish Wehrmacht. Jews may
not like the comparisons, but the Nazi reality of Israel is as conspicuous
as the sun in a bright day.
- Undoubtedly, this is the message that governments and
leaders all over the Arab-Muslim Middle East ought to understand and internalize.
It is brief and simple: If you are not powerful enough to deter the Nazis
of our time, you will be attacked, enslaved and even annihilated.
- For the Judeo-Nazis, e.g. the Israeli state, the Palestinians
are nothing more than "a test case" which would be applied later
to Turks, Iranians and, of course, other Arab peoples in the region.
- In short, the writing is on the wall, and if Muslims
and Arabs don't possess sufficient physical power to deter the expansionistic
whims of the Judeo Nazis, what is happening to the Palestinians in Gaza
will happen to them, perhaps sooner than many people think.
- Far-fetched? Well, don't be too sure. In 1948, Zionist
leaders told the world that all they wanted was a small shelter that would
protect Jews from another possible holocaust. Today, the "small shelter"
has grown into a wild Nazi-like power that is committing a virtual holocaust
against the unprotected the Palestinian people.
- Well, the murderous onslaught against unprotected and
thoroughly starved people in the besieged Gaza Strip is a cowardly act
of immense proportions. What else can be said of F-16 fighter aircraft
and Apache Helicopters being used to rain death and havoc unto unprotected
and unfortified police headquarters?
- Israel often argues that refraining from killing innocent
people represents Christian, not Jewish morality, as many Israeli leaders
have said ad nauseam.
- Well, if so, then this should a clear Jewish vindication
of all the crimes that the Nazis perpetrated against Jews and non-Jews
several decades ago.
- Besides, even in war there is proportionality, a principle
that Israel has ignored rather wantonly by killing dozens or hundreds of
mostly innocent Palestinians and Lebanese as a reprisal for the death of
a Jewish soldier or settler.
- Israel says its enemy is Hamas, not the Palestinian people.
This is a big lie that is meant to gain the sympathy of the western world,
given the success of Zionist hasbara, through the Jewish-controlled media
in Europe and North America , in demonizing the Palestinian Islamic liberation
- Otherwise, why would Israel blockade and starve and savage
millions of Palestinians who have nothing to do with Hamas.?
- We are talking about ordinary people, people who struggle
to make ends meet, people who toil from sunrise to sunset to put food on
the table for their children. It is mostly these people who are being killed
and maimed and starved by the Judeo-Nazi entity.
- The Black Saturday massacre, which by no means will be
the last, is a damning proof that Israel can only survive by shedding blood.
- Without shedding blood, without threatening its neighbors,
without killing their children and destroying their homes, without tormenting
and savaging them, Israel wouldn't be Israel . It would be some entirely
- Israel is simply a cancer upon humanity. If you don't
eradicate it, it will eradicate you. This is the harsh fact the people
of the Middle East must come to terms with, hopefully before it is too
- Although the executive mass murderer, Israel non the
less shouldn't be held solely responsible for the genocidal carnage in
- Treacherous Arab regimes are also guilty of giving Israel
the impression that it can murder Palestinians at will without having to
worry about any negative ramifications from the Arab world.
- It is really lamentable that powerful states such as
Egypt and Saudi Arabia appear so timid and so powerless in the face of
the Judeo Nazi state that they appear completely impotent.
- We all know that tens of billions of dollars' worth of
modern arms have been purchased to protect Arab interests. So, where are
the Arab armies? Where are the Arab air forces? Where is the Arab dignity?
- To be sure, the Palestinians have long given up on Arab
regimes and don't expect these regimes to protect them or fight on their
behalf. For in the final analysis, a regime that has no good for its own
people, can't be expected to defend the Palestinians or fight for their
- In fact, all that the Palestinians want from these regimes
is to stop colluding and conspiring with Israel against them. Is that asking
for too much?
- But the real message ought to be conveyed to the Arab
masses, not the regimes that are conspicuously morally, politically and
even humanly bankrupt.
- The Arab masses have a religious and moral duty to depose
these hateful despots whose main job has been to torment and savage their
peoples on behalf of the United States and Israel .
- Otherwise, the Arabs will continue to move from bad to
worse as they have been ever since the downfall of the Ottoman state following
the First World War.
- God simply doesn't change the condition of a people unless
they are willing to change it themselves.
- NEWS ARCHIVE IS OPEN TO PUBLIC VIEW