- In their frank but empathetic book, "Men Who Beat
the Men Who Love Them," (1991) David Island, a homosexual domestic
violence victim and psychologist, and Patrick Letellier, his homosexual
counselor colleague, report that hate crimes are a homosexual and lesbian
domestic way of life.
- These authors document "three major health hazards"
for homosexual men and lesbians. After AIDS and chemical abuse, same-sex
battery is the third major health hazard for homosexual men. Lesbians'
first health hazard is cancer, followed closely by chemical abuse and,
yes, same-sex battery.
- S. 909, the "hate crime" bill, is called the
Matthew Shepard Act. In 1997, just before Matthew Shepard was murdered,
the homosexual Washington Blade reported 1,566 cases of same-sex domestic
violence and 1,490 cases of "bias" incidents in six cities in
- Let every member of the U.S. Senate know your opinion
about the "Pedophile Protection Act." Send an overnight letter
to each senator now!
- In 2004, 818 bias-motivated crimes of persons against
"gays" were reported, while an earlier study recorded 5,046 homosexual
domestic violence reports in just nine cities. Remember, bias "incidents"
can be graffiti, theft, mean remarks, etc., even absent evidence. The FBI
"Uniform Crime Reports, Offense Type by Bias Motivation," Table
4, cited one alleged "anti-homosexual murder" in 2004 and none
- However, equality under law means that a homosexual who
kills or curses another homosexual (say, calls him a "bi--h"
or other such term) will be liable for a bias, or "hate" crime
charge, just as a "straight" citizen would be.
- Violence is part of any transient, chemically abusing,
lust-based culture, and it is only natural that the homosexual movement
strives to hide the truth. However, data from the mainstream homosexual
weekly the Advocate, confirms the findings of Charles B Johnson and myself
in "Partner Solicitation Characteristics as an Expression of Male
Sexual Orientation." That is, once sexually violated by men, boys
often grow up to retaliate against men, even if they "sleep with the
- The Advocate reports 21 percent of its upscale, largely
white, male respondents were sex abuse victims by age 15. Since a large
number of boys are victimized between age 15 and 18, this brings the angry
boy victim population into the millions. In fact, with roughly a 17 percent
boy sex abuse population, the estimates of boy victims are between 6 and
8 million, some might say, walking time bombs.
- Like girls, boy sex victims often become promiscuous,
even taking up prostitution as a reaction to childhood violations.
- While few girl sex victims roam the streets to hunt down
and murder the sex that commonly harmed them, the record shows that some
boy sex victims do just that.
- We are obliged to find out which alleged homosexual "hate
crimes" (from curses to bar fights and such) are flashbacks to such
- The homosexual press commonly reports that the killers
of "gay men" are often young male prostitutes who murder their
"tricks." Andrew Cunanan, a homosexual prostitute, and Jeffrey
Dahmer, a homosexual necrophiliac, were both early child sex-abuse victims.
Were they and scores of other vengeful homosexual murderers guilty of bias
or gay "hate crimes"?
- How many "hate crimes" involve men and boys
who, like women and girls, react to males who solicit them? Do men and
boys not have the same rights as women and girls to curse, slap or punch
those who sexually harass them?
- (Column continues below)
- The homosexual lobby insists that every "gay man"
who is cursed or assaulted is victim of a "hate crime." Yet the
data suggest that aggression is often a defense mechanism triggered by
recall (often unconscious) of early sexual violation. In "Men Who
Beat the Men Who Love Them," the authors estimate "at least 500,000
gay men are abused by their lovers each year in the United States."
- They argue that as more men pick fights than do women,
with "two men in a relationship" the probability is "violence
occurs more frequently in the gay male community than in straightAmerica."
- Important to the vote on "hate crimes," these
two "gay" authors say that it is certain that sexual violence
"is acknowledged, talked about, and dealt with more in straight relationships
than in gay male relationships.
- Both experts agree that homosexuals hide from the truth
about battery. Relevant to the current effort to arrest "straights,"
"The gay community needs to recognize that wealthy, white, educated,
'politically correct' gay men batter their lovers."
- There always are isolated incidents of bullies who just
like to clobber people. However, men commonly fight with other men in public.
"Gay" men regularly batter other "gay" men; and men
and boys regularly respond with aggression (or "bias") to sexual
- Considering the reality of early sexual abuse of boys
and girls by men and increasingly by women, promoting homosexuality in
schools, the media and in our courtrooms is hardly justified.
- Moreover, this well-documented, aggressive lifestyle
should give pause to "gay" marriage and child adoption privileges.