- Israel is not the only nation on the planet with the
right to defend itself. The Palestinian people have the same right to
defend themselves from the US-Israeli concentration camps into which they
have been forced to live.
- The reason that the world signed on to the Geneva Conventions
and the International Rules of War was precisely because of this international
need for the right of every nation to self-defense. (1)
- These are the same conventions and laws that Israel has
smashed at every turn in their current slaughter of the Palestinian people.
If every nation does not have the right to self-defense, then no nation
can claim to have that right. 'The Bible' is not a globally recognized
basis for anything in secular or civil law, and given its conflicted history
between the old and new testaments; it apparently has no moral authority
when it comes down to how any modern nation treats its people today.
- The barbarity of the paternalistic order instituted under
the terms of the Judeo-Christian ethic is a slander upon the rights and
responsibilities of hundreds of millions of men and women everywhere.
Biblical 'CONQUEST' carries "The Burning Flag of All Nations in
its volcanic fist; and is backed by the pawns of war upon the shield of
WAR that has been used and abused since long before there was an "Israel."
- This is especially repugnant when those adhering to these
outdated practices attempt to claim that among all the people of the earth
'they and they alone have been chosen above all other people on this
earth.' If Israel continues to cling to this insult, then she will just
finish digging that grave for herself which apparently is her chosen goal.
Here's a classic from Mordechai Eliyahu:
- "All civilians living in Gaza are collectively guilty
for Kassam attacks on Sderot, former Sephardi chief rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu
has written in a letter to Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.
- Eliyahu ruled that there was absolutely no moral prohibition
against the indiscriminate killing of civilians during a potential massive
military offensive on Gaza aimed at stopping the rocket launchings.
- The letter, published in Olam Katan [Small World], a
weekly pamphlet to be distributed in synagogues nationwide this Friday,
cited the biblical story of the Shechem massacre (Genesis 34) and Maimonides'
commentary (Laws of Kings 9, 14) on the story as proof texts for his legal
- According to Jewish war ethics, wrote Eliyahu, an entire
city holds collective responsibility for the immoral behavior of individuals.
In Gaza, the entire populace is responsible because they do nothing to
stop the firing of Kassam rockets.
- The former chief rabbi also said it was forbidden to
risk the lives of Jews in Sderot or the lives of IDF soldiers for fear
of injuring or killing Palestinian noncombatants living in Gaza."
- Maybe what 'Israel' was chosen for, is the example of
how not to treat the rest of the planet-maybe this accounts for why she
has been evicted from so many nations around the world since the days
when Carthage was still powerful. History matters greatly; especially
when there is such over whelming evidence of such an anti-social society
as the one that has co-opted the Jewish state in its efforts to assist
the money-changers in the enslavement of this world.
- Israel is demanding that Gaza be permanently disarmed
and that the Palestinian people never be allowed to resist them, "ever
again.' This despite the fact that virtually everything that Israel has
done to what's left of that nation has been done with the clear threat
of exterminating an entire people. Just take a close look at the Israeli
Wall of Shame. This makes the Berlin Wall look like a kindergarten exercise.
- Israel plays with media-spin and global intimidation
based on the full and obscene backing the Un-American Administration and
especially the congress that has forgotten which country it supposedly
represents, which makes everyone that voted for this criminal-act of support
for the criminal-state of Israel, guilty of treason, against those Americans
that disagree completely with this on-going war-crime in Gaza. (5)
- The flaunting of International Law and the contravention
of all human rights inside occupied Israel must be terminated before that
entire region is buried in clouds of permanent global war. Obama is not
going to do anything except to further the bloodshed in this international
farce that is based on nothing but the self-serving lies of Israel and
the corporate-state of America, so any attempt to stop this madness must
come from the outrage of the world and especially from the Americans that
make it all possible by arming and funding Israel to the teeth.
- 1) America's Shame
- 2) Ending the Threat from the Judeo-Christian Bible
- 3) Eliyahu advocates carpet bombing Gaza
- http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? cid=1180527966693&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
- 4) Israel's Wall in the West Bank
- 5) The United States promotes Israeli Genocide against