- (Editor's note - DEBKA is a well-known Mossad information/disinformation
outlet. To the best of our knowledge and according to the experts we trust
and respect, there is no such thing as 'al Qaeda' any more than it existed
in its original form as a CIA construct. Further, Osama bin Laden is,
in all likelihood, no longer above room temperature. The 'warning' below
is another indication of a major false flag attack...like 9-11, the 7-7
London bombings, the Spain train massacre, the Bali slaughter, etc. The
Israelis often seem to warn about such attacks...and years later wind up
being prime suspects or are somehow alleged to be involved in them. In
this case, a nice clear warning would give them a post-attack blanket of
insulation and plausible deniability. Always use critical thinking when
reading these sorts of things. See earlier examples of Mossad 'warnings,'
- Israelis Signaling US Attack 'Far Bigger Than
- DEBKAfile Updates DEBKA-Net-Weekly Exclusive
- November 16, 2008, 4:43 PM (GMT+02:00)
- Osama bin Laden plans to test Barack Obama like
two former US presidents
- DEBKAfile's counter-terror sources report that US president-elect
Barack Obama, European and Russian heads of state in Washington for the
G20 conference over the weekend were briefed about a probable early al
- Obama and his team have been advised that a new al Qaeda
strike is highly probable in the United States or against a key US target
in Europe, North Africa or the Middle East.
- DEBKA-Net-Weekly 372 of Nov. 14 disclosed that al Qaeda's
Yemen base, a reliable barometer for Osama bin Laden's schemes, issued
a Directive to All Fighters in Arabia on Nov. 9 presaging a major operation
in the United States that will "change the political and economic
world" and be "far bigger than 9/11."
- To subscribe to DEBKA-Net-Weekly click HERE .
- The notice said "the operation is very near"
and "precise instructions were in the hands of "the fighters,
who are already on their way to America" armed with bin Laden's orders.
The pretext offered for the attack is the rejection by the US and Europe
of al Qaeda's four-year old truce offer whose original pre-condition was
the withdrawal of their armies from Iraq and Afghanistan.
- The day after the new president's election, al Qaeda
issued a little-noticed statement declaring Barack Obama a murtad, i.e.
an apostate whose betrayal of Islam is judged the most heinous. Believers
have the duty to execute a murtad unlike other non-believers whose death
sentence is optional.
- Thursday night, Nov. 14, Central Intelligence Director
Gen. Michael Hayden said: "Al Qaeda, operating from its safe haven
in Pakistan's tribal areas, remains the most clear and present danger to
the United States." He was addressing a Washington think-tank.
- "Today, virtually every major terrorist threat that
my agency is aware of has threads back to the tribal areas. Whether it
is command and control, training, direction, money, capabilities, there
is a connection to the FATA (Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas.)"
- Hayden also mentioned Yemen and Somalia as important
al Qaeda theaters of operation.
- In private, most heads of the intelligence agencies fighting
al Qaeda admit that an attack on the United States or major American interest
outside is only a matter of time.
- By Christopher Bollyn
- Exclusive to American Free Press
- U.S. investigators and the controlled media have ignored
a preponderance of evidence pointing to Israel's intelligence agency, the
Mossad, being involved in the terror attacks of 9/11.
- From the very morning aircraft smashed into the World
Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon, news reports have indicated Israeli
intelligence being involved in the events of 9/11 - and the planting of
"false flags" to blame Arab terrorists and mold public opinion
to support the pre-planned "war on terror."
- Shortly after the destruction of the twin towers, radio
news reports described five "Middle Eastern men" being arrested
in New Jersey after having been seen videotaping and celebrating the explosive
"collapses" of the WTC.
- These men, from a phony moving company in Weehawken,
N.J., turned out to be agents of Israeli military intelligence, Mossad.
Furthermore, their "moving van" tested positive for explosives.
- Dominic Suter, the Israeli owner of Urban Moving Systems,
the phony "moving company," fled in haste, or was allowed to
escape, to Israel before FBI agents could interrogate him. The Israeli
agents were later returned to Israel on minor visa violations.
- The Assistant Attorney General in charge of criminal
investigations at the time was Michael Chertoff, the current head of the
Dept. of Homeland Security. Chertoff, the son of the first hostess of Israel's
national air carrier, El Al, is thought to be an Israeli national.
- One of the Israeli agents later told Israeli radio that
they had been sent to "document the event" - the event which
took the lives of some 3,000 Americans.
- Despite the fact that the Israelis arrested in New Jersey
evidently had prior knowledge or were involved in the planning of 9/11,
the U.S. mainstream media has never even broached the question of Israeli
complicity in the attacks.
- ISRAELIS FOREWARNED
- On September 12, 2001, the Internet edition of The Jerusalem
Post reported, "The Israeli foreign ministry has collected the names
of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade
Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack."
- Yet only one Israeli was killed at the WTC and two were
reportedly killed on the "hijacked" aircraft.
- Although a total of three Israeli lives were reportedly
lost on 9/11, speechwriters for President George W. Bush grossly inflated
the number of Israeli dead to 130 in the president's address to a joint
session of Congress on September 20, 2001.
- The fact that only one Israeli died at the WTC, while
4,000 Israelis were thought to have been at the scene of the attacks on
9/11 naturally led to a widespread rumor, blamed on Arabic sources, that
Israelis had been forewarned to stay away that day.
- "Whether this story was the origin of the rumor,"
Bret Stephens, the Post's editor-in-chief wrote in 2003, "I cannot
say. What I can say is that there was no mistake in our reporting."
- ODIGO INSTANT MESSAGES
- Evidence that Israelis had been forewarned several hours
before the attacks surfaced at an Israeli instant messaging service, known
as Odigo. This story, clear evidence of Israeli prior knowledge, was reported
only briefly in the U.S. media - and quickly forgotten.
- At least two Israel-based employees of Odigo received
warnings of an imminent attack in New York City more than two hours before
the first plane hit the WTC. Odigo had its U.S. headquarters two blocks
from the WTC. The Odigo employees, however, did not pass the warning on
to the authorities in New York City, a move that could have saved thousands
- Odigo has a feature called People Finder that allows
users to seek out and contact others based on certain demographics, such
as Israeli nationality.
- Two weeks after 9/11, Alex Diamandis, Odigo's vice president,
reportedly said, "It was possible that the attack warning was broadcast
to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other
recipients of the message."
- Who Provided The London 7-7 Warning?
- Despite quite a lot of discussion on the issue, it seems
clear now that the Mossad office in London received six minutes warning
from British authorities of the London bomb attacks. This isn't surprising,
as Netanyahu was in town and would have been guarded with extreme caution
by both British and Israeli officials. Bibi is one of the most likely assassination
targets in the world, and is a pain in the ass to look after wherever he
- Six minutes warning was also presumably not enough time
to shut down the subway system, if in fact the warning was even sufficiently
precise to refer to a subway attack (it is unclear how specific Bibi's
warning actually was, although it is odd that the conference he was to
attend was in a hotel over one of the attacked subway stations).
- This leaves a startlingly big unanswered question: where
did the warning come from?
- We're now definitively told that the non-suicide bombers/suicide
bombers/non-suicide bombers were actually suicide bombers - and this time
we mean it, dammit!, though the 'fifth man' seems to have again disappeared,
the 'mastermind' isn't the mastermind, the real 'mastermind' is one of
the bombers, and the whole nature of the explosives is inexplicably still
being investigated - meaning that four unremarkable guys wandered into
the London subway system all by themselves, leaving behind a car full of
explosives (if there was no 'fifth man' or 'mastermind', was going to use
these explosives?), and simply blew themselves up. Who then provided the
warning? And why provide a warning so late that it was not useful?
- Bali Bomber Claimed CIA/Mossad Involved In
- Written by Webmaster
- Sunday, 12 October 2008
- We publish this story in retrospect of the original statement
made by a Bali bomber, who said he believed the CIA or the Mossad was indeed
involved in the Bali attack in 2002 that killed 202 people, including 88
Australians and 28 Britons. It makes good reading for the record as Worldfutures.info
did track down elements to state in 2004 that the second Bali bombing was
also the act of terror from either the CIA or Mossad and even an Australian
group seeking revenge!
- The ringleader of the Bali bombers claims that the attack
on the nightclub district in 2002 was much larger than he had expected
and that the only explanation for so much carnage was that the bombers
were aided by the CIA, KGB or Mossad.
- Imam Samudra, the alleged mastermind behind the attack
who also chose the targets, told the London Times in an interview that
the second explosion was bigger than the bombers had expected and the attack
killed far more people than originally intended.
- The death toll amounted to 202 people, 168 of whom were
foreign nationals including 88 Australians and 28 Britons.
- He claimed the bombers had never meant to kill so
many people. What happened at Paddy's Bar and the Sari Club was "unacceptable",
- Had he made the bomb? "No, no, no!" he
said, shaking his head. "I didn't help to make it, and who made the
bomb and when I don't know."
- The second explosion was much bigger than they had
expected, he said.
- The only explanation, he suggested, was that "the
CIA or KGB or Mossad" - those familiar bogeymen of the conspiracy
theorist had somehow tampered with the bomb. "It is very possible,"
- Despite The Times' best efforts to scoff at the claim,
the fact that U.S. and British authorities were tipped off in advance of
the bombing is documented.
- The second bomb, which was loaded inside a Mitsubishi
L300 van, was detonated as people fled out into the streets as a result
of the panic generated by the smaller first bomb which was detonated inside
- Initial reports said the Mitsubishi bomb consisted of
C4, a military grade plastic explosive which is difficult to obtain, but
the story was soon changed and the bomb was said to be of a more crude
design. The sheer devastation the bomb wrought on surrounding buildings
in the area suggested that a powerful explosive was used.
- Allegations of U.S. and British government prior knowledge
and even involvement in the Bali bombing have repeatedly surfaced.
- During an interview for an Australian documentary, former
Indonesian President Abdurrahman Wahid unequivocally fingered the Indonesian
authorities as the true culprits behind the October 2002 bombing. Wahid
said the authorities were acting at the behest of Western intelligence
- Indonesia has become renowned for rampant corruption
and state involvement in terrorist atrocities. Sources told the film makers
that government-connected criminals were carrying out an agenda of depopulation
in the targeted areas by lowering the value of property and resources,
then buying it on the cheap.
- By following international news reports out of Taiwan
at the time, we were able to confirm that the U.S. government had advance
knowledge of the Bali bombing. They passed that knowledge on to the Taiwanese
government and told them to keep the information top secret.
- Hours before the bombing took place, the U.S. withdrew
all its administrative staff and diplomats from Indonesia, citing a "security
threat". The British government also received the same warning but
this wasn't passed on to any relevant authority or the hundreds of victims
carelessly making their way to a beach party.
- Immediately after the bombing, the FBI, the Australian
Secret Service and British secret police swooped in to the bomb site and
ruthlessly took charge of the investigation, much to the chagrin of the
Indonesian authorities and the Balinese police.
- The online documentary, The Truth About The Bali Bombings,
explores some of these issues. Watch the four-part video in our video section.
- And other examples of probable Israeli Mossad tragedies....