- All the financial markets are showing green lights, joyous
profits! Have real profits returned to the world markets! NO, this is
a response to the proclamation, underwritten yesterday by the central
banks with $247 billion: What an insignificant amount to pay to guarantee
tens of trillions in illegal profits down the road. Yet apparently the
gullible, determined-to-believe-followers have apparently taken the bait!
- This is a trap of global proportions designed to complete
the shell game over 'the ownership society's' claims on everything that
matters, to them. What's at stake is the future of everyone who works,
all pension funds, and any remaining idea of retirement after the public
has been irrevocably chained to a bailout plan that has no limits!
- "US government policy has encouraged recklessness
- most recently by taking extraordinary measures to privatize gains while
socializing losses. As part of the agenda of its so-called ownership
society (excepting ownership of responsibility by powerful bankers and
insurers who fail) the govt. even sought to privatize public obligations
- recall the Bush proposal to privatize social security. So why not play
fast and loose if the rules are heads I win tails you lose?" (1)
- All of this has been quietly put into play over the decades
beginning with Reagan and continuing through Bush senior, Clinton, and
finally to be enacted under Bush Jr. A lot of time went into this segregation
of profits from costs, along with massive offshore operations that have
hidden the true nature of all that has now failed. No records are available
of these "private transactions" which 'the people' are now about
to be locked-into paying off.
- No oversight has been done throughout the last eight
years. From the congress to the SEC to the courts! No one has been responsible
for reining in any of the outrageous behavior throughout the entire financial
community: hence this near total collapse should not have been a surprise-yet
obviously the extent of the corruption has shocked most ordinary people-as
severely as it has threatened the entire structure of Wall Street and
the entire financial community on a global scale.
- There were warnings of a more subtle nature, if only
the public and the unions had been paying attention. Bill Fletcher on
- "Think about the Silverado Savings and Loan debacle
at the end of the '80s. You know, any time capital, big business, finds
itself threatened, all of this whole thing about a free market just goes
right out the window. And it's at that point that they're looking for
government bailouts, for the government to step in and save them. And
that happened in Silverado Savings and Loan.
- But for working people, for farmers in the 1980s in the
Midwest, for working people more generally, when they are being squeezed,
the political operatives that represent the interests of big business
step in and say, "No, no, no, no. You are not entitled to a bailout.
You are not entitled to welfare. You are basically out of luck."
And just as you described, during a period when we were perhaps a little
bit more stable economically, the Republicans were able to move that legislation
- But now we have-what?-Wall Street, where we're suffering
as a result of the irresponsible, absolutely irresponsible, investments
in game planning-playing by these individuals. And what happens? Government
is forced to bail them out. Otherwise, we are in complete meltdown."
- By the way Obama's running mate led the way in passing
the draconian bankruptcy laws that currently punish ordinary people and
protect the Corporations! Interestingly, the current foreclosures are
only demanded on the primary home a person owns, second homes and more
are excluded from Biden's legislation.
- If you liked Patriot Acts, One and Two, or HR 1955 &
S1959 (Thought- control legislation) then you're going to love this one
because it's another "VOTE ONLY DO NOT READ," in the interests
of National Security of course, and the panicked need to appear to get
a solution quickly!
- Congress cannot be trusted; they've proven this so many
times over with all their wars, with the blunted impeachment attempts,
with FEMA and with every other major failure of oversight responsibility
during the last eight years!
- What his trap amounts to is a reverse-version of The
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. FDIC was created to protect our
money: this piece of the unfolding treason will be created to insure
that every citizen will be saddled with enough debt to permanently enslave
us, while freeing the gambler's, the power- brokers and the banks to reap
all the profits while mandating our compliance to pay them for all their
mistakes - even though
- "We" have no idea of how huge this debt might
eventually turn out to be!
- When was the last time you signed any agreement without
first looking at the books? Given the scale of this pending "solution"
to the international monetary collapse, is it not necessary to give the
public a full and unflinching accounting of what actually happened-along
with the heads of those that let this happen!
- This will all be accomplished, again, without congress
even reading the legislation (per Pelosi's orders), so that congress can
maintain their deniability once this dagger is discovered for what it
truly is - the end of individual profits and the beginning of total control
over all the financial
- assets' of this nation.
- This is a trap from which there will be no escape if
we do not stop this from happening, before it too becomes "law"!
- 1) On Ethics, Deregulation and Financial Chaos http://
- 2) Solidarity Divided & a New Path Bill Fletcher
- 3) Paulson: Bailout Plan Will Need Congressional Approval:
- MINDWARS: http://www.rense.com/mindwarstalk.html