- Anyone damnfool enough to think the man behind O-Blam-Blam
(mad dog Zbigniew Brzezinski) would allow peace under his protegé,
is in for a rude and maybe deadly awakening, as the article below, "Obama
calls for US military mobilization" will show :
- READ these excerpts :
- "There was that sense of sacred obligation that,
frankly, we have lost during
- these last two wars," Obama said. "I want to
- "But it's also important that a president speaks
to military service as an
- OBLIGATION not just of some, but of many. You know, I
traveled, obviously, a lot over the last 19 months. And if you go to small
towns, throughout the Midwest or the Southwest or the South, every town
has tons of young people who are serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. That's
not always the case in other parts of the country, in more urban centers.
And I think it's important for the president to say, this is an important
obligation. If we are going into war, then ALL of us go, not just SOME."
- Let's read that again...
- "If we are going into war, then all of us go, not
just some." Can you spell d-r-a-f-t?
- Will HE go to war? - or just sit in a safe place and
give the commands - like almost every dictator in history before him?
- A BOOK I bought and am reading which I can heartily recommend
to all of you, as I had no idea of the real issues until I started it,
- Obama, The Postmordern Coup - Making
Of A Manchurian Candidate
- By Webster Griffin Tarpley
- Thinker's Library
- ISBN 978-967-69-0721-9
- This shows up Obama's rôle as a Brzezinski puppet
from way back, and will goose the hell out of you, if nothing else will.
- Vote Mark of Cain and you get war, vote Palin, and you
get GOD'S WAR (isn't it nice to be Christian Fundamentalist, and know precisely
what God wants?!?), vote Barky Blam-Blam, and you get Global Thermonuclear
War between Russia and the Good Ole Boyz' one-an'-only U$$A.
- Have a nice Bar-B-Q...
- Here's the full article