- In a triumphant political column, Linda Chavez, pro-illegal
immigration columnist, exposed a profound dilemma for the citizens of the
United States: "A majority minority nation-but so what?" Chavez/Denver
- Aristotle said, "Tolerance and apathy are the first
signs of a dying society."
- Linda Chavez noted in that national column carried by
major newspapers nationwide, that by 2042, the United States transforms
from a majority nation to a minority dominated nation. She said, "Hispanics,
Asians and blacks will outnumber whites by 32 millionbut so what?"
- That new minority-majority arrives from merciless, relentless
and massive immigration from poor, destitute, mostly third world countries.
Chavez asks, "But so what?" We must answer that question with
sobering realities we face as a civilization.
- The March PEW Report noted the USA will add 138 million
people by 2050. Source: "Immigration to Play Lead Role in U.S Population
Growth from 2005 to 2050, Pew Research Study Finds".
- If current trends continue, the population of the United
States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and
82 percent of the increase will be due to immigrants arriving from 2005
to 2050 and their U.S.-born descendants, according to new projections developed
by the Pew Research Center.
- Colorado's own Dr. Albert Bartlett adds his wisdom to
the debate over population: "Can you think of any problem in any area
of human endeavor on any scale, from the microscopic to global, whose long-term
solution is in any demonstrable way aided, assisted, or advanced by further
increases in population, locally, nationally, or globally?"
- As I've noted many times, no one at the highest levels
of leadership or journalism understands our accelerating population dilemma.
They ignore it at all costs. Yet, it downgrades our civilization's ability
to function. Mark my words as I've seen what's coming in my world travels.
- That new minority-majority represents a new and profoundly
poorer America where education falters today only to be exacerbated by
millions in the coming years. It means our middle class cannot survive
against cheap labor, falling wages and loss of standard of living. We
see it today with 28 million Americans on food stamps. Source: "As
Jobs Vanish and Prices Rise, Food Stamp Use Nears Record Levels"
- "But recent rises in many states appear to be resulting
mainly from the economic slowdown, officials and experts say, as well as
inflation in prices of basic goods that leave more families feeling pinched.
Citing expected growth in unemployment, the Congressional Budget Office
this month projected a continued increase in the monthly number of recipients
in the next fiscal year, starting Oct. 1 - to 28 million, up from 27.8
million in 2008, and 26.5 million in 2007."
- We see it with millions of immigrant children utilizing
free education their parents can't pay for, free breakfast and lunch programs
paid for by American citizens. We see it in 76 percent high school failure
rates by immigrants in high schools in Detroit, Michigan as reported by
NBC's Brian Williams. Many other large American cities cities feature
similar failure rates.
- "But so what?" Chavez said.
- The National Coalition for the Homeless, www.nationalhomeless.org
reported 3.5 million homeless people struggled for survival in the streets
of America in 2006. Of that number, 1.35 million consist of homeless children.
Reports show 13 million American children suffer daily from malnutrition
and hunger in America. A shocking 37 million Americans live below the
poverty line, which is 12.7 percent of our population.
- Between 20 and 30 million illegal alien parents with
children residing in America--make up the largest high school drop out
population in the history of the nation.
- Illegitimate birth rates skyrocket in hospitals across
the country causing horrific costs to American taxpayers. Over 90 percent
of births in Dallas, Texas' Parkland hospital, paid for by Texas taxpayers,
stem from anchor babies via illegal alien mothers.
- "But so what?" Chavez said.
- Can we deal with a massive and growing illiterate population?
How will we contend countless Americans featuring scant educational skills?
How will we deal with millions of babies from their ranks? If we can't
educate half of our own minorities, how will we educate this massive overload
- To give you a harsh view of our future, I've traveled
throughout Mexico. On the outskirts of Mexico City with 22 million people,
in excess of two million people live in cardboard shacks. They squat for
their morning constitutional with their chickens. They live in abject
misery, filth, disease and hopelessness.
- Guess what? They're moving to America. Millions of
- Third world slums began appearing along our borders from
Brownsville, Texas to San Diego, California in the 80s. They're called
"Colonias," which in Spanish means "new neighborhoods."
They feature shacks, no sewers, no streets, no running water, no electricity,
toilet facilities or waste pickup.
- The New York Times, March 3, 1988, "Along the US
Border, a Third World is Reborn," reported, "Colonias are rusted
trailers and shacks nailed together from tar paper and packing pallets
without indoor toiletswith mounds of uncollected trash that attract ratsthe
lack of sanitation has polluted the ground water to the point where many
residents drink their own wastethe colonias feature Third World levels
of hepatitis, dysentery, diarrhea, skin rashes, cholera and tuberculosisthey
are contaminated, explosive, fecal, filthy, illegal, miserable, polluted,
powder kegs, putrid, shocking, sick, stench filled, suffering and wrenching."
- Since their appearance in the early 80s, according to
the Times: "The 1988 population totaled 185,000; the 1995 population
exceeded 500,000; the 2005 population exceeded 1.5 million. At the current
rate of growth, these human misery settlements shall reach 20 million by
- I spent two weeks filming colonias in Texas. I haven't
been as sickened to my stomach since my travels in Asia. It's worse than
any description the New York Times or I could give you. Colonias represent
human misery at its disturbing worst levels.
- These slums represent a health hazard of unprecedented
dimensions. Given enough time, large areas of southern California will
resemble the outskirts of Mexico City. Two decades of denial continues
the expansion of American "colonias."
- "But so what?" Chavez said.
- We cannot import millions of desperately poor, illiterate
and hard working people from Third World countries and think they will
become functioning, positive aspects in a First World country. Holland,
France and Great Britain's immigration policies fail on every level. Ours
- What about our working poor? What about degraded educational
opportunities for our children?
- As we choke on millions of people from other countries,
they displace our working poor as immigrants depress wages. What are we
creating? A permanent poor class! In reality, a growing and dangerous
- As it stands today, millions of Americans can't pay for
heating and electricity bills. On ABC with Charles Gibson, a reported
said, "This winter may reap catastrophe with numbing cold predicted."
Our own growing poor rely on donations by other Americans to cover those
bills. At some point, as this new poor class expands into millions upon
millions-something will fail. What is that? Our ability to deal with
it or solve it!
- The American Dream degrades into the American Nightmare
- Former Colorado Governor Lamm said, "We are the
only country in history to change its ethnic makeup, and history has few
examples of 'diversity' creating a stable society."
- As we import millions of poor into our country to become
the new majority-minority-we cheat our children and our civilization out
of any chance for a viable, stable or sustainable future-for all races,
creeds and colors.
- One lady I interviewed said, "We'll be no different
than the misery, suffering and human nightmare that now makes up India.
We are becoming another India. I feel sorry for my grandchildren."
- "But so what?" said Chavez.
- Bob Woodruff of ABC asked input from all citizens concerning
the future of our planet. Go to www.earth2100.tv for a sobering reality
check as to what we face and to what I have been writing about for the
past 20 years. Our 'window' to change to a balanced population and non-polluting
energy diminishes every day we ignore the symptoms manifesting all over
America and the planet.
- To take action: www.numbersusa.com
- Become a member of "Frosty's Press Agent Corps"
whereby you volunteer a few hours to send out emails to top TV and radio
hosts to offer top speakers on America's overpopulation crisis driven by
unending immigration. Email email@example.com and receive two informational
letters showing you exactly what to do.
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
from the Arctic to the South Pole as well as six times across
the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from
the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming
Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic
clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring
about sensible world population balance at www.frostywooldridge.com
- From: Frosty Wooldridge
- This three minute interview with Adam Schrager on "Your
Show" May 4, 2008, NBC Channel 9 News, addresses the ramifications
of adding 120 million people to USA in 35 years and six million people
to Colorado as to water shortages, air pollution, loss of farmland, energy
costs and degradation of quality of life. In the interview, Frosty Wooldridge
explains the ramifications of adding 120 million people to the USA in 35
years. He advances new concepts such as a "Colorado Carrying Capacity
Policy"; "Colorado Environmental Impact Policy"; "Colorado
Water Usage Policy"; "Colorado Sustainable Population Policy".
Nationally, the USA needs a "National Sustainable Population Policy"
to determine the carrying capacity of this nation for the short and long
term. Wooldridge is available for interviews on radio and TV having interviewed
on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and FOX.
- Click the link to view the 3 minute interview with NBC's
- Frosty Wooldridge