- It's just like pro rasslin', maw. He's up ... he's down
... he's been thrown completely out of the ring and landed in the laps
of New York's governor and his ... is that his wife? What's this? Silver
is down yet another dollar-something today, after being down over a buck
and a half yesterday? So, the stock market must be up a gazillion points,
- Then, the dollar - they must have struck the world's
biggest gusher on the White House lawn? Nope. But the dollar is up -
way up. Will it stay up? Nope.
- This is a simple takedown, folks. Artificial manipulation
by the big boys, designed to force out what they dismiss as "weak
hands" holding silver. Well, don't pay attention. We're in this
for the long haul. In fact, if yesterday was such a great time to buy
more silver, then today must be an even better day, right? That's
absolutely correct! Go the head of the line and really load 'em up this
- Aggravating this correction in the price of silver is
the exit from paper silver of those who have gotten too nervous by this
manipulated and phony downtake.
- My pal the chart freak says that this is a standard Fibonacci
retracement from a base price of $9.85. Meaning that those who bought
in on paper (ETFs and futures) at around $9 or $10 now finally are selling
and counting themselves lucky to have the profits they just booked. Standard
stuff, he says, while silver consolidates and builds a new base in this
area, preparatory to heading higher...much higher. And soon, at that.
- One day soon, paper silver will be shown to be the fraud
that it is when sellers are unable to deliver the physical that somebody
bought. Then physical will rule. That is when the moon shot comes. And,
to be on board, you have to be holding the real thing, physically...in
- Meanwhile, local dealers have jacked their margin up
from .50 an ounce to .85 and higher. APMEX pushed theirs up 9 cents yesterday
and today, you can't even buy anything from them except 100-oz bars, "generic"
.999 silver and junk coins.
- So, nobody wants silver so badly that its price takes
a $3 nosedive in the course of about 24 hours. On the other hand, just
try to find some to buy. When you do, the dealer is jacking up the price.
Nobody wants silver so badly, you can't buy any! Go figure. And
go buy some, while you are at it.
- Right now. This minute. Don't ask why. Don't ask what.
Don't ask when. Just do it.