- (Photo Credit: Flickr, Konstantin Sutyagin)
- "In Spring, a young man's thoughts turn to love"
and so do a young woman's.
- Like pretty daffodils poking their heads above matted
leaves, attractive young women are suddenly in evidence on neighborhood
streets. They are usually alone and strike me as confused. They want male
approval but are told men are evil. Their instincts say get married and
have children but society tells them families are oppressive: "Get
a career instead."
- If I could talk to these young women, I would say this:
- You have been betrayed by society. Feminism, a lesbian
ideology which denies gender differences, is poison for women. It has destroyed
the things you most want and need, namely love, courtship and marriage.
- Young men no longer think in terms of winning your friendship
and love. They no longer need to marry or even commit to get sex. If
you don't go to bed, another girl will. No more dates. No more flowers.
No more dinners,dances and movies. It's booze, bed and "Good Bye."
- Women's rights indeed!
- Feminism is not a spontaneous grass roots social phenomena.
It is top-down elite social engineering- i.e. behavior modification by
the mass media, government and the education system. It was wholly sponsored
by the central bankers in order to make women have careers instead of families.
- Film producer, the late Aaron Russo was told this by
the Rockefellers. Watch this video.
- The purpose is to undermine the family as the basic social
institution so people will be more dependent on government and corporations.
It is part of a larger plan to bring in a veiled totalitarian world government
by dynamiting the four legs of our human identity: race, religion, nation
and family. The War on Terror and 9-11 are other aspects of this elite
- You are in the Springtime of your life. Just as flowers
blossom now, you are at the height of your fertility at ages 18-26 and
most attractive to males. This is the time when you must marry and have
children if you want to be surrounded by loved ones when you are older.
We are part of a natural cycle and we can't postpone nature.
- So my message is: reject casual sex. Demand courtship
and love. (If you don't have a strong exclusive connection with a man
before sex, he certainly won't have time for you after the challenge is
gone. ) Consecrate yourself to your future husband and children. If you
belong to many men, it will be hard to ever belong to one. Concentrate
on prospective marriage-minded males, usually a few years older than you.
Don't waste your time on boys or nomads. You want a home builder.
- Do not compete with other women on the basis of sex.
Let the sluts have the sex. You are looking for a permanent lifetime commitment.
Therefore cultivate the qualities and skills desirable in a wife and a
mother. Essentially this is a willingness to sacrifice for the right man.
(This will make him love you.) And the right man is someone you admire
and love, who is dedicated, trustworthy, loyal and loving.
- Meanwhile pursue a career as a second priority. You need
to be independent in order to hold out for the right man.
- I describe the dynamics of heterosexuality, the exchange
of female power for male love, here. http://www.savethemales.ca/001822.html
- SEX IS THE RELIGION OF SECULAR SOCIETY
- Our sex drive is a natural instinct to ensure we propagate.
It is like hunger for food or love. It is the most intimate you can be
with another person physically so you had better be intimate emotionally
first. It is best in the context of love.
- Our neo-pagan society has turned sex (and love) into
something it was never meant to be, a mystical religious experience and
way of achieving salvation. This is because our society is secretly run
by a sex cult, Freemasonry. (What do you think obelisks like the Washington
- Eckhardt Tolle was asked a question that illustrated
how sex and love have become our religion.
- "I always thought that true enlightenment is not
possible except through love in a relationship between a man and a woman.
Isn't this what makes us whole again? How can one's life be fulfilled
until that happens?"
- Tolle answered: "Salvation is not elsewhere in place
or time. It is here and now." ("The Power of Now," p. 145)
- Salvation!!?? Can you see how difficult it is to establish
stable relationships if expectations are so high?
- No wonder many men find women unapproachable. Women hold
the key to their salvation! It doesn't help that the culture is inflating
women's egos-telling them they are goddesses. Despite their beauty, young
women are just as ordinary as men.
- Don't think in terms of salvation. Think in terms of
what kind of life you want and what your needs are. Look for a compatible
person who will fulfill your needs, and whose needs you can meet. If two
people come through for each other over the course of time, they will love
- Put the romantic stuff on the back burner. Usually it
is based on Hollywood nonsense and idealization. People aren't perfect
and not worthy of adulation. They are all flawed and we love them for what
- In conclusion, you have been betrayed by society. Feminism
is elite social engineering. Your choice is whether to participate in the
natural life cycle and grow and be fulfilled, or be another casualty of
the elite war against gender and family. ----
- See also my "The Dying Art of Femininity" http://www.savethemales.ca/001189.html
- Male response:
- Thanks Henry for writing a great article. I'm a 22 yr.
old American guy who gets plenty of attention from women, but I wish I
could pass out this article to every girl I've ever met.
- Even though it would probably mean that sex would be
less available for me if these women would take this articles advice.
I DON'T CARE ! , As strong as my desire to have sex with pretty girls
is, it doesn't compare to the desire I have to truly Love a woman. The
strongest desire I have in my heart has always been to find a girl that
could unleash all the love that I have in my heart.
- Thankfully, it only takes one women, and hopefully she's
reading this article right now. -R
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com