- In its recent report to Congress, the U.S. State
Department "Office of Global Anti-Semitism" makes a startling
policy statement. It says the New Testament record that the Jews had Christ
crucified is "classical anti-Semitism" -- a historic form of
- In its 2005 report to Congress, the
State Department included as an "anti-Semitic incident" the case
of a Polish priest who said Jews killed Christ. Today, three years later,
the State Department could not be clearer.
- Are you one of tens of millions of Christians
who agree with Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ that evil Jewish
leaders incited a Jewish mob and persuaded Pilate to have Christ crucified?
The U.S. government now considers you "anti-Semitic." You are
part of a worldwide scourge the U.S. government, Canada, Australia, and
55 European nations are uniting to suppress. 2
- In the many countries now ruled by hate
laws, it is already a federal offense to repeat the claim of New Testament
"hate literature" that the Jews had Christ crucified. 3 The State
Department's equation of Biblical Christianity with "hate" is
an ominous indication. The Jewish Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith
architect of hate laws worldwide (and primary ideological and statistics-gathering
force behind the Office of Global Anti-Semitism) -- is moving rapidly to
create bias against Christians as haters, particularly of Jews and homosexuals.
- Despite passionate support of Israel
by evangelicals, ADL claims Christianity is inherently anti-Semitic. ADL
says the New Testament is the seedbed of suspicion and blame against Jews
leading to the Holocaust of WW II. 3 Televangelist John Hagee, recipient
of numerous ADL/B'nai B'rith awards, upholds ADL propaganda. He preaches
that Jews did not reject or kill Christ, do not have to accept Him, and
that New Testament Christianity is a primary source of anti-Semitism throughout
the ages. 4
- As Jewish-dominated media increasingly
persuades the public and government to agree with this stereotype, it will
become easier to pass Christian-restricting hate crimes laws. 5 All
who adhere to the Bible on homosexuality or Jewish complicity in Christ's
death could be subject to state-sponsored prosecution.
- Bible believers aren't the only ones
at risk. The State Department report also says it is anti-Semitic to:
- 1. Allege "intentionally or unintentionally"
that the state of Israel persecutes Palestinians.
- 2. Criticize "intentionally or unintentionally"
Zionism or Israel if such criticism leads to lowering of the public opinion
of Jews or the government, military, or people of Israel (p. 33).
- 3. Compare the behavior of Israel's leaders and military
(in suppression of Palestinians) to Nazis (p. 22).
- 4. Publish cartoons depicting the Israeli government
and military as similar to Nazis.
- 5. Diminish the 6-million figure of Holocaust dead in
- 6. Question that gas chambers were the primary means
of killing 6 million Jews (p.22).
- 7. Allege that Jews exert undue influence in Congress
and the White House.
- 8. Allege that Jews exert undue influence in the media.
- 9. Claim there exists a "Jewish conspiracy"
to dominate society (p.19).
- 10. Allege that American Jews are equally loyal to Israel
- 11. Deny the people of Israel their "right of self-determination."
This means upholding Biblical law that the Jewish people cannot reoccupy
Palestine in unrighteousness. This also means denying them occupation through
illegal settlements of all the territory promised to Abraham.
- 12. Reveal hostility (as Christ did) toward Talmudic
- The State Department warns against "unintentional"
anti-Semitism (i.e. criticism of Israel, or making known unpleasant facts
about Judaism). These acts might not be meant to stimulate anti-Semitism,
but do. The moral? Be safe; don't criticize Israel or matters Jewish at
all. Evil people might twist legitimate facts to hateful ends.
- Clearly, an office of the U.S. State
Department has been created by the Anti-Defamation League, at taxpayer
expense, as a propaganda oracle of its own anti-Christian "hate crimes
agenda." Congress unanimously created this office of thought crimes
disinformation in 2004. Cast your vote to end its influence: call your
Senators and Representative. Call toll-free at 1-877-851-6437. Tell them:
"Please revoke funding for the State Department's Office of Global
Anti-Semitism. It does not represent scholarly research but the anti-Christian
biases of the Anti-Defamation League."
- Your members of Congress voted in this
Orwellian "ministry of propaganda." They can vote it out. Call
- Lust for Power
- It is obvious that ADL/ B'nai B'rith,
Israel, and international Zionism are demanding a place of freedom from
constructive criticism. Americans do not give such to our government, politicians,
or military. Yet the Jewish-dominated Department of Global Anti-Semitism
expects us to give it to a foreign government, Israel.
- What does freedom from criticism for
Jews and Israel really mean? It is not compassion, or compensation for
centuries of Jewish suffering. It is not real security for Israel.
- Freedom from criticism is what the Neros,
Napoleons, Hitlers and Stalins of history were similarly obsessed to obtain
at the price of others' freedom.
- It's called dictatorship.