- Over 30 major city mayors in America endorse "Sanctuary
Policies" that allow millions of illegal aliens to sashay around town,
run drugs, work, live, drink, drive, kill and rape.
- Thousands of American citizens suffer the fallout of
death and personal tragedy from sanctuary policies in cities big and small.
- Mayors Varriagosa of LA, Daley of Chicago, Booker of
Newark, Bloomberg of New York, Hickenlooper of Denver, Ruzzin of Boulder,
Colorado--as well as Detroit, Portland, Oregon, Miami, Atlanta, San Francisco,
Dallas, Houston and dozens more.
- Why do they pledge their allegiance to foreign nationals
illegally in this country given the stark incongruity against their fellow
citizens-which results in so much death and mayhem? How can a man like
John Hickenlooper in Denver be SO callous to the deaths, rapes and crime
of his constituents? What makes men like Mayor Ruzzin in Boulder tick when
his policies leave average citizens killed like Dale Englerth? By what
book of ethics do those mayors operate?
- Let's examine two big time city mayors up close and personal:
- Two weeks ago, illegal aliens Jose Carranza and Rodolfo
Godinez, one an MS-13 gang-banger-- forced three college bound teens to
their knees before assassinating them in Newark, New Jersey. It's been
called "The Newark Massacre."
- Two years ago, illegal alien Gomez Garcia executed Denver
Police Officer Don Young in the back of the head.
- What do the two crimes share in common? Both events and
criminals enjoyed "Sanctuary Policy" in those cities. That policy
disallows any information as to a criminal's illegal immigration status.
It protects them from the rule of law. Denver police stopped Gomez-Garcia
three times while letting him go each time. Carranza and Godinez sported
rap sheets a football field long including rape of a five year old girl.
- What do Denver's Mayor John Hickenlooper and Newark's
Mayor Cory Booker share in common? They both allow a "Sanctuary Policy"
in those two cities. What else do those two mayors share? They share cities
full of lawlessness.
- Denver, Colorado features 12,000 gang members while being
named the "Drug Hub" capitol of the West. Its I-70/I-25 corridor
proves the people-smuggling route of choice for illegal alien traffickers.
- If you think Newark suffered the only heinous killing
act, think again. Boulder, Colorado adds its name to the sanctuary cities
of America. In the past two years, eight women suffered rape, Dale Englerth
suffered death from a drunk driver, CU quarterback John Hessler suffered
a head-on and a bicyclist suffered death while standing at a stop sign.
What did those victims share in common? Illegal aliens who had been arrested
multiple times but released-killed Colorado citizens.
- Denver's Justin Goodman and Young died by the killing
lust of other illegal aliens while illegal Gilberto Cruz shot-gunned his
girlfriend to death. Additionally illegal alien Navi dragged his girlfriend
to death at the end of a rope.
- Meanwhile, Alejandro Rivera Gamboa, an illegal alien
from Mexico, was arrested four times on drunken driving charges in Oregon.
But until police charged him last week with choking the life from Dani
Countryman, 15-year-old girl, immigration authorities had never heard his
- Juan Lizcano, another illegal alien featured two run-ins
with the law in Texas. Both went unnoticed by immigration officials until
Lizcano, who entered the country illegally in 2001, was charged with killing
Dallas Police Officer Brian Jackson in 2005.
- In New Brunswick, Ricardo Cepates, an illegal alien from
Honduras, already had an outstanding deportation order when he was arrested
for holding a knife to a woman's throat in 1998. But he, too, fell through
the cracks and was released. In 2004, he was convicted as a serial rapist
who had terrorized a large swath of the city for two years.
- What do those killers share in common? They live in sanctuary
cities. What do those illegal aliens portend for Denver? How vulnerable
are Colorado citizens? How defenseless are you in your city?
- Short answer: VERY!
- Perhaps Mayor Hickenlooper's office might feature bumper
stickers that read, "Have you hugged a gang-banger today?" Maybe
Booker could change his New Jersey's auto plates from "The Garden
State" to "The State of Execution." What about Bloomberg
renaming New York "The Killing Zone" on his license plates?
- By supporting sanctuary, is it possible that Daley, Varrigossa,
Hickenlooper and Booker's idea of inclusivity and multiculturalism include
MS-13 gang members?
- With all the violence and death perpetrated on American
cities via illegal aliens driving drunk, killing citizens, wreaking havoc
in our schools along with overwhelmed hospitals, schools and prisons-wouldn't
you think Hickenlooper and Booker, and all mayors would stop their support
for sanctuary policies?
- The sad, pathetic answer is: NO!
- These mayors prove to be 'Twisted Minds' that protect
illegal aliens while allowing greater mayhem on citizens.
- I charge America's mayors to stop the sanctuary policies
that invite illegal aliens to make your cities their homes. I charge you
to stand up for the rule of law instead of the rule of anarchy against
American citizens. I charge you to stop illegal aliens from living and
working in your cities by rescinding sanctuary policies. I charge you to
speak up to ICE in your cities by promoting their raids on employers of
illegal aliens. This is our country, our cities, our homes and our communities.
We're sick and tired of dying for your negligence.
- How citizens can help:
- Join Michelle Malkin's:
- I urge all victims' families to hire lawyers to sue those
mayors for malfeasance and dereliction of office.
- Why? I don't want my friends, family and fellow Americans
to become the next "American City Massacre" victims.
- © 2007 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved