- A woman wrote the best 'Letter to the Editor' in ages.
She cuts to the quick and explains things better than all the rubbish you
hear on TV...
- "Recently, large demonstrations have taken place
across the country protesting the fact that parliament is finally addressing
the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the UK
might actually want to protect its own borders, might make it harder to
sneak into this country and, once here, make it harder (as an illegal immigrant)
to stay indefinitely.
- Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind
these protests. Let's say I break into your house. Then, when you discover
me in your house and you demand that I leave. But I say, 'I've made all
the beds and washed the dishes and done the laundry and swept the floors;
I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest
(except for when I broke into your house).
- According to the protesters, not only must you let me
stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my children,
and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your
yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking-in
- If you try to call the police or force me out, I will
call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim
my illegal right to be there.
- It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house
than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest,
um, except for well, you know. And what a deal it is for me!!
- I live in your house, contributing onl y a fraction of
the cost of my keep, and there is nothing yo! u can do about it without
being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an anti-housebreaker.
Oh yes, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with
me. English is too hard for me to learn. You should also allow me to vote
- in my own language, since I live in your house."
- Why can't people see how ridiculous this is? Only in
- (And The U.S. and every other Caucasian country on the
planet. No whites are trying to 'break into' non-white countries.)