- Each year illegal aliens kill countless American
citizens via drunk driving, drug killings, rapes, cop killings, shootings
such as the three teenagers in Newark, New Jersey last month and
- Illegal Alien vagrants, colonias in the U.S. even
- As if breaking into our country and causing our deaths
wasn't enough, the Grove Church Cemetery in North Bergen, New Jersey houses
135 vagrant illegal aliens who call the graveyard home.
- If their breaking over our borders into our nation wasn't
enough, today, illegal aliens follow Americans right into their graveyards!
- Grove Church Cemetery in North Bergen, NJ near
- "A 27-year-old man who would only give his name
as "Eduardo" says that he has no choice but to call the Grove
Church Cemetery in North Bergen, near Union City, home," wrote Jim
Hague, a Hudson reporter.
- "Eduardo is a native of Guatemala, but he's an illegal
immigrant who says he came to this country through Mexico and Texas, arriving
in North Bergen after a family friend promised him construction work. The
job vanished. With no place left to go, Eduardo has joined friends
from Guatemala who now live in the cemetery."
- "I have little money," Eduardo said last week,
speaking very little English. "I have no house. I have
no place to go, so I stay here."
- Sexual assault and robbery, in the cemetery
- "Last month, a North Bergen woman was dragged into
the cemetery and sexually assaulted by someone who obviously knew of the
living arrangements there," Hague reported.
- "While that person has not yet been found, a local
church pastor told the newspaper at the time that as many as 30 or 35 people
might be living there. However, a few visits from the newspaper turned
up many more.
- "Hispanic males of all ages - carrying black plastic
bags apparently filled with food - parade through the cemetery toward the
far back right corner. In fact, the reporter counted 135 separate
men in the area. One man was openly relieving himself. Another
was wearing a Walkman stereo headset while lying on the grass between three
headstones, sleeping. Most were stumbling, appearing intoxicated."
- Church is aiding-and-abetting criminal aliens
- Reverend Douglas Shepler, the pastor of the Grove Reformed
Church, said he had heard of a woman who was visiting a grave in the cemetery
and had her necklace ripped off her neck.
- At the same time, his church feeds the illegals.
- North Bergen Police Chief William Galvin insisted last
week that he hadn't heard of any reports regarding a rash of homeless people,
"Two years ago, we went into that area with our Department of Public
Works and cleaned it all out."
- North Bergen Mayor and Police Chief are astonished
- Local problem, Local impacts, Local solution required
- "It was never reported to me before," Mayor
Sacco of North Bergen said.
- "That number is astonishing. But how much
support the police get from the federal government, that's another story.
- "Can you make an arrest? No, because it's
infringing on the rights of the illegal immigrants, so you're stopped by
the federal government. You call ICE, but they say the crime isn't
- Neighbors are up-in-arms
- Hague reported, "The neighbors aren't pleased.
- "Some have complained that the homeless have been
using their outdoor water faucets to clean up in the morning. Others
claim that they have been approached by drunken males who were panhandling
and harassing them."
- Root-cause; free food at the church is the magnet
- "I still believe that if the church wasn't feeding
them regularly, they wouldn't be hanging around here," said Walter
O'Toole, who has lived near the church and cemetery for 35 years.
- "I think that the source of the problem is the church
- "It's almost like a stray animal. If you feed the
animal, it sticks around."
- LOCAL prosecutor and law-enforcement recently paying
- "As of last week, the Hudson County Prosecutor's
Office was still investigating the assault of the 56-year-old North Bergen
resident," Hague reported.
- "She was first accosted near the Union City Light
Rail station on Bergenline Avenue, then forced to the cemetery by her assailant
at knifepoint. She was then assaulted again, according to Hudson
County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio."
- Almost 3,000 homeless in Hudson County, NJ
- At the present time, 2,973 homeless live in Hudson County.
The county has three main homeless shelters: St. Lucy's in Jersey
City, the Hoboken Homeless Shelter in Hoboken, and the PERC shelter in
- Eduardo and his Guatemalan pals will call the cemetery
home. "It's not bad," he said. "It's peaceful. No
one bothers us. I hope I can find a job."
- What does this seemingly isolated human tragedy represent?
- First of all, it spreads across America as thousands
of Mexico's and Central America's and South America's unending poor cross
U.S. borders nightly. When they can't find a job, they become wards
of our welfare systems, medical services, schools, food programs and jails-prisons.
- Once illegals enter this country, they don't become educated
as if by magic. They aren't able to speak English. Coming from
a third-world nation, most have dropped-out of school before the 8th grade.
They can't drive a car legally. They can't work legally. They can't
become magically raised into a trade skill set.
- One thing they know how to do is make babies. Poor
beget more poor. In this case millions and millions more! In Texas hospitals,
the greatest number of births stem from illegal alien mothers. The
United States rushes into an unending poverty population that can't
be lifted out of its own condition.
- When they can't find jobs, they become homeless.
- Once they become homeless, they become your problem.
- They become wards of your tax dollars, your communities,
your schools, your hospitals and your prisons and jails. The costs
soar into the billions annually. Their unlawful presence in your
country stems from your president and Congress failing to secure your U.S.
borders and failing to provide adequate interior enforcement.
- Experts tell us we suffer 20 million illegal aliens,
plus their 13 million kids and grand-kids resident in the U.S. Count on
homeless illegal aliens reaching into the millions and still more
millions in the coming years.
- © 2007 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved