- Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain
News wrote a column titled, "Mexican visitor's lament" -- 10/25/07.
- She interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez
while visiting Denver last week. Hernandez said,
- "They (illegal aliens) pay rent, buy groceries,
buy clothes...what happens to your country's economy if 20 million people
- That's a good question it deserves an answer.
Over 80 percent of Americans demand secured borders and illegal migration
stopped. But what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America?
The answers may surprise you!
- In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back
to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded
school systems, bankrupted hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave
highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand
one another as English became the dominate language again.
- In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000
kids and grand-kids would move back "home," mostly to Mexico.
That would save Coloradans an estimated $2 billion (other experts say
$7 BIL) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services
and incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out
of Denver alone.
- Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs,
and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens.
Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have
suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.
- Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67 percent drop
out/flunk out rate via thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41
different languages. At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our gridlocked
cities in Colorado. Denver's four percent unemployment rate would vanish
as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.
- In Florida, 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine
State back to America, the rule of law and English.
- In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free
up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more
- If 20 million illegal aliens returned "home"
- If 20 million illegal aliens returned "home,"
the U.S. economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would
hire legal American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their
fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That
would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected
annually, and an equal amount for local state and city coffers.
- No more push '1' for Spanish or '2' for English. No
more confusion in American schools that now must content with over 100
languages that degrade the educational system for American kids. Our
overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids
at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.
- We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates
at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13
gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate
our country. In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the "18th Street
Gang" would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs
for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!
- Losing more than 20 million people would clear up our
crowded highways and gridlock. Cleaner air and less drinking and driving
American deaths by illegal aliens!
- Drain on America's economy; taxpayers harmed, employers
- Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to their home
countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money
untaxed, which further drains America's economy which currently suffers
an $8.7 trillion debt.
- At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our
country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals
in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of
being bankrupted out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the
EMTOLA Act. Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases
rampant in our country-brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders.
- Our cities would see 20 million less people driving,
polluting and grid locking our cities. It would also put the "progressives"
on the horns of a dilemma; illegal aliens and their families cause 11 percent
of our greenhouse gases.
- Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live
inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas to San Diego, California
in what the New York Times called, "colonias" or new neighborhoods.
Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding
poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They
live without sewage, clean water, streets, electricity, roads or any kind
of sanitation. The New York Times reported them to be America's new "Third
World" inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current
growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've
seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything
you can imagine.) By enforcing our laws, we could repatriate them
back to Mexico.
- High integrity, ethical invitation
- We invite 20 million aliens to go home, fix their own
countries and/or make a better life in Mexico. We invite a million people
into our country legally more than all other countries combined annually.
We cannot and must not allow anarchy at our borders, more anarchy within
our borders and growing lawlessness at every level in our nation.
- It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our
civilization and our way of life.
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
from the Arctic to the South Pole as well as six times across
the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from
the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The
Coming Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it"
to civic clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works
to bring about sensible world population balance at his website <http://www.frostywooldridge.com/>www.frostywooldridge.com