The worst president in U.S. history, George Bush, with
a 74 percent disapproval rating by U.S. citizens along with the worst Congress
with an 86 percent disapproval rating-- continue pushing the worst bill
in American history.
Illegal alien amnesty Senate Bill 1639 destroys the fabric,
substance and stability of America's future. This bill augments a disaster
for our culture, language, sustainability and civilization. It breaks our
bank. It displaces our working poor into deeper poverty. It overloads our
schools, hospitals and prisons with millions of people from foreign countries.
If this bill passes, it will prove President Bush's worst
act, even worse than Iraq, in the destruction of our country. It encourages
more illegal alien migration expected to continue at 900,000 crossings
annually. (Source: Heritage Foundation)
This bill gives 20 million illegal aliens legal access
to our nation's welfare, hospital, educational and prison systems.
It doubles legal immigration from 1.0 million to 2.0 million
annually. It means from the next added 100 million Americans, 67-70 million
will be immigrants from third world countries. This disaster will become
a "Human Katrina" from which our citizens become victims or survivors.
We may expect many more complications from the "Comprehensive
Immigration Reform Package" foisted on us by Bush and Congress:
"The illegal alien problem is a mechanism for leveraging
what is yet to come," Daneen Peterson, a researcher who studies the
North American Union issue. "Once the civil unrest and chaos caused
by the overwhelming human tsunami of illegal aliens."
At present, these are the costs we already pay for illegal
- 1. Up to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens
- 2. $2.2 billion a year is spent on food assistance programs
such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
- 3. $2.0 billion a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal
- 4. $12 billion a year is spent on primary and secondary
school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word
of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 5. $17 billion a year is spent for education for the
- children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
- 6. $3 million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal
- 7. 30 percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal
- 8. $90 billion a year is spent on illegal aliens for
Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
- 9. $200 billion a year in suppressed American wages are
caused by the illegal aliens.
- 10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime
rate that's two and a half times that of non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the
- 11. During the year of 2005 there were four to 10 MILLION
illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500
illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine,
meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.
Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
- 12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that
the total cost of mass
- deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or
an average cost of
- between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year
- 13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 billion in remittances
back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
- 14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly
One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States
- 15. This bill displaces America's working poor by allowing
400,000 Z-visas every year forever into the future. It will throw America's
working class into welfare lines that grow until our financial systems
- 16. Heritage Foundation predicts a total cost of $2.6
trillion in costs to American taxpayers if amnesty passes.
What does this mean to American taxpayers? You pay $338.3
billion a year today for illegal aliens. Can you imagine what it's going
to cost you when this bill allows them to become legal?
Here are the twelve senators who will spell the difference
between amnesty and enforcing the immigration laws of the United States.
Tell that senator's office that you do not want 100 million people added
to the USA via this amnesty. Tell them you want No Amnesty, No pathway
to citizenship, NO more chain migration, No more anchor babies. You want
current immigration laws enforced. You stand against S. 1639. Ask
them to vote NO on cloture on S. 1638. Call early in the day. Go to www.numbersusa.com
to educate yourself. Call individually or call capital switchboard toll
free-1 800 828 0498 or 1 800 459 1887 or 1 800 833 6354:
- Christopher Bond (R-MO) 202/224-5721
- Jeff Bingaman (D-NM) 202/224-5521
- Richard Burr (R-NC) 202/224-3154
- Barbara Boxer (D-CA) 202/224-3553
- Thad Cochran (R-MS) 202/224-5054
- Kent Conrad (D-ND) 202/224-2043
- John Ensign (R-NV) 202/224-6244
- Carl Levin (D-MI) 202/224-6221
- Judd Gregg (R-NH) 202/224-3324
- Ben Nelson (D-NE) 202/224-6551
- Orrin Hatch (R-UT) 202/224-5251
- James Webb (D-VA) 202/224-4024
- President Bush 202-456-1111 and 202-456-1414
Thank you for changing America's history from a nightmare
If you fail to act, the massive consequences of this amnesty
will act upon you, your community and your children.