- Be warned of new poison soon on the market.
- Here is the new article:
- We already know that aspartame is an addictive excitoneurotoxic
carcinogenic drug causing a global epidemic: Aspartame Disease: An Ignored
Epidemic, www.sunsentpress.com H. J. Roberts, M.D.
- An FDA toxicologist told Congress it causes cancer back
in l985: http://www.wnho.net/the_fda_fable.htm
- The Ramazzini Studies proved again aspartame is a multipotential
carcinogen. Malignant neoplasms are now the #2 cause of death according
to the 2004 CDC Report.
- Now NutraSweet is going to be mixed with Acesulfame potassium
for a new tabletop sweetener. Dr. Roberts wrote in his first book years
ago about this:
- "Acesulfame potassium (or acesulfame K) was approved
for use by the FDA as a safe artificial sweetener in July 1988. It is
a derivative of acetoacetic acid Unfortunately, several potential problems
associated with the use of acesulfame have been raised. They are based
largely on animal studies since testing on humans remains limited.
- * It stimulates insulin secretion in a dose-dependent
fashion, thereby possibly aggravating reaction hypoglycemia ("low
blood sugar attacks").
- * It apparently produced lung tumors, breast tumors,
rare types of tumors in other organs (such as the thymus gland), several
forms of leukemia, and chronic respiratory disease in several rodent studies,
even when less than maximum doses were given. Accordingly, the Center
for Science in the Public Interest formally petitioned on August 29, l988
for a stay of its approval by the FDA on August 29, l988 because of "significant
doubt" about the safety of acesulfame potassium."
- The Delaney Amendment forbids putting anything in food
you know will cause cancer. A recent investigation of cases by Lane Shore
of Mission Possible Chicago shows Appeals Court have upheld Delaney. Delaney
does not permit exemption for any amount of cancer. So both of these sweeteners
are on the market illegally because FDA gives their loyalty to pharmaceutical
and chemical companies instead of the public.
- Some years ago Return to Eden in Atlanta removed Acesulfame
Potassium (Sunnett) because I sent them information. Immediately I got
a call from Dr. Abe McCall of the company who said, "We know aspartame
causes brain tumors but Acesulfame Potassium only caused mammary tumors."
I explained it was more than that but no thank you consumers don't want
breast cancer. He later called and told me I didn't have permission to
tell that story. Manufacturers don't seem to understand that disability
and death are not acceptable costs of business.
- Today consumers flock to sweeteners because of the epidemic
of obesity. Aspartame and MSG have been proven to be the cause of this
- An eight year epidemiological study by the University
of Texas, Sharon Fowler, linked diet drinks to obesity. Even in the congressional
record of May, l985, protest of National Soft Drink Assn, it was admitted
that aspartame makes you crave carbohydrates so you gain weight.
- So what is happening is the consumer public is consuming
a product that is triggering obesity to try and prevent it.
- Just Like Sugar is a safe sweetener which can be gotten
in any Whole Food Store or Wild Oats. It's also approved now in many nations
like UK and Australia. Dr. Russell Blaylock (Excitotoxins: The Taste That
Kills) wrote in the Blaylock Report that "finally there is a safe
sweetener" after asking for an analysis which showed it contains chicory,
orange peel, Calcium and Vitamin C.
- The public must read labels. The Senomyx substitute
for MSG is now on the market. Ajinomoto has the marketing rights for our
country. Nestle for Europe, where they have already introduced Senomyx
in a line of Bouillon Cubes. This did not require approval and would be
in artificial flavors.
- Consumers should consider with the food supply being
so poisoned that processed foods not be used. Other countries importing
American products can now be using Senomyx without knowing it as well.
- Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum, Founder
- Mission Possible International
- 9270 River Club Parkway
- Duluth, Georgia 30097
- 770 242-2599
- www.mpwhi.com, www.dorway.com, www.wnho.net
- Aspartame Toxicity Center, www.holisticmed.com/aspartame
- 2652 Cropsey Avenue, #7H
- Brooklyn, NY 11214
- (718) 449-0037