- After decades of searching for the lynch-pin that literally
holds everything about this corrupted world together; this morning brought
an answer in a
- Forty-seven minute video. It asks a seemingly very simple
- Where Does Money Come From?
- The answer is equally simple but devastatingly obvious,
once the players and their rules are clarified. (1)
- This also tangentially explains just how it is that the
Corporatocracy and the Banks continue to demand that "growth must
always increase" every hour, every day, every year and every
decade. This is impossible because under the laws of nature nothing can
go up forever-and yet that is exactly what our entire monetary system is
based on-along with its shadow partner-the ever-expanding debt of individuals,
companies, corporations, and especially governments.
- One explanation of how such a flawed design could ever
hope to work is quoted in the video: "In the child's game of musical
chairs, so long as the music continues-no one loses." This is what
was being threatened on the markets all last week-the music was about to
stop; because credit-everywhere was drying up.
- Most people work and live in a world of tangible labor;
thinking that the reward for that labor is as real as the sweat of their
efforts to obtain it. But the answer to 'Where Does Money Come From' shreds
that cloak of secrecy that has hidden this shell-game from the general
public for centuries.
- Brasscheck said the following in introducing this video:
- "What do Presidents John F. Kennedy, James Garfield
and Abraham Lincoln, and Congressman Louis McFadden all have in common?
- They all believed in the necessity of dismantling what
has evolved into what is now known as the Federal Reserve Banking System
- They were unique in that they all had the understanding
and power to act on their beliefs, but never got the chance to because
they were assassinated before got the chance.
- What's the big deal about the Fed? For starters, it's
not, contrary to
- popular belief, a part of the government. It's privately
owned...which means the United States does not control its own money supply.
Strange but true.
- The Fed was created around the same time that the US
adopted such charming practices as taxing the income of working people
- and conscripting its citizens against their will to fight
and die in overseas
- wars. Who really rules America? It's not who you think."
- Bankers have always been publicly seen as solid, no-nonsense
guardians of growth and prosperity in many countries. In truth it turns
out they are mostly fraudulent tricksters performing feats of pure fantasy
that make them rich to the direct degree that they succeed in undermining
nature, while destroying economies and most forms of general prosperity-along
with the global security of the planet. These are the same people that
have elevated 'money' to its currently outrageous position over everything
else in life.
- The history clearly shows that the international bankers
were behind both World Wars: They financed both sides before during and
after: including the especially lucrative and destabilizing re-construction
that altered the equations for global trade in the post-war period. The
World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) were also the tools
used to destroy the few remaining independent nations after WWII. Those
were previously self-sustaining states that were forced, though 'loans,'
to become single product exporting nations, at the expense of their former
ability to sustain themselves.
- This made them vulnerable to monetary shifts in global
trade, and virtually enslaved those people in a global-system that did
not serve to keep them alive. The latest additions to these crimes were
and are all the international trade agreements that began in Europe and
have now spread to this hemisphere. However, at least in Latin America
there is finally a real public resistance to this takeover of so much of
the world's natural resources and the people that once owned them.
- Of course the so-called "War-on-Terror" is
only the Middle-Eastern form for doing what was done to so many other nations
around the world-and because its resources are oil and water, the banks
methods have become far more violent. Religion, politics and Armageddon
along with race-hatred, and shear terror have are all being used now to
bolster the mandatory levels of fear that are needed to keep this open-ended
war burning - forever: Or until these same central banks that seek
control over all the resources of that region are victorious whichever
- No one in these institutions seems to have factored in
what will really happen, to those resources or to the planet, due to the
methods being used and the nuclear contamination of so much territory
after the bullets and bombs have ceased to rain on what's left of those
- Instead, as the film points out, the goal seems to be
to simply own all the money and all the goods-with no real thought of what
that will mean to those of us from whom everything will have been taken.
What good will the money or the power be when virtually nothing is
created with it? The money in itself is completely worthless-it's not backed
up by anything except more worthless paper. Without the creation of goods
and services, there is no "growth," and without the means to
obtain what we need to live-there can be no economy and hence no life!
- Our national balance of trade is negative, because when
we speak of "trade" we are referring to all those imports that
are coming in from all those outsourced 'American' companies overseas.
The USA has become nothing more than a dumping ground for junk and poisoned
food, made in China and elsewhere by US affiliated companies that escaped
US regulations and taxes, while reaping obscene profits at the expense
of American workers and customers.
- The latest chapter in this nightmare is called the North
American Union (NAU) that is slated to be completed by 2010. This would
combine Canada, Mexicoand the United States into a single military, economic
and trade block: as a new entity in the world. This concoction would open
the door for the bankers to extend credit to a whole new population of
the poor and as yet uninitiated it would also dissolve the USA as
a nation. The currency for this new obscenity will be the "Amero."
There is a meeting being held on this subject, next week-be sure to demand
coverage from whatever media you have!
- "Next week, on August 20 and 21, Stephen Harper,
George Bush and Mexican President Felipe Calderon will spend a couple of
days quietly sequestered at a hotel in Montebello, Quebec, a location that
will not be open to the public or the press. No cameras will be permitted
inside and public discussion of what takes place in those meetings will
be tightly controlled and managed by the three leaders.
- While camped out at the Chateau Montebello, a luxury
hotel in Quebec, the three will discuss what is being called the "Security
and Prosperity Partnership" or SPP. While SPP is officially being
spun as little more than an opportunity for the three amigos to discuss
security and prosperity many critics are calling the SPP a case of NAFTA
(The North American Free Trade Agreement) on steroids. SPP was initiated
in March 2005 at a summit of the Canadian, US, and Mexican leaders.
- The SPP exists only as a verbal entity and is not found
in any official treaty or identified in any government legislation. Instead
SPP is based on private discussions between the leaders themselves and
closed door meetings with big business, lobbyists and political insiders.
- From the Canadian perspective, the SPP is a means of
completely overhauling Canadian business, military and social programs
without having to adhere to normal democratic processes or contend with
unwanted public scrutiny.
- Since none of what is discussed or agreed upon during
SPP meetings is ever reflected in official documents the public has no
idea what is being done behind the scenes and no opportunity to have a
say in the nation's future. A future which, if SPP proponents like Stephen
Harper have their way, will see Canada suffer massive job losses and lead
to the destruction of the of social programs and benefits we all depend
- One of these secret meetings took place in Sept 2006
in Banff Springs, Alberta. When asked by the media if he was in attendance
Public Safety Minister, Stockwell Day refused to confirm or deny his attendance.
He instead said that "if he was there" it was a "private"
meeting that he would not comment on.
- "No item - not Canadian water, Mexican oil, or American
anti-dumping laws - "is off the table"; rather, contentious or
intractable issues will simply require more time to ripen politically."
- - Leaked Minutes of a 2004 meeting of the Task Force
on the Future of North America
- The North American Competitiveness Council, (NACC) was
launched as part of the SPP program in June 2006. It is the only known
advisory group to the SPP and the only "tangible" component of
the SPP itself.
- The NACC is made up of 30 powerful, hand picked and influential
corporate leaders from the three nations along with a few "special"
advisors. According to recent reports the minutes of a January 10, 2006
"Dialogue on the Security and Prosperity Partnership" meeting
reveal that the NACC was created to "engage substantively and pragmatically
on trade and security issues without undue deference to political sensitivities."
- The clock is ticking and we must demand answers to these
basic questions from this so-called government that supposedly serves us.
This government needs to learn the hard way to fear its people, just as
people should remember that government is only there to serve the public
and not to enslave us!
- 1) Money as Debt
- 2) Harper Bush and Calderon Secretly Plot Future of North