- The man who became the personification of evil probably
was the puppet of larger forces still in control of the world.
- This view is supported by a curious little-known document
entitled "I was Hitler's Boss" by Captain Karl Meyr published
in the New York- based magazine /"Current History"/ (November
- As Hitler's boss in the "Instruction Dept."
of the Reichwehr in Munich, Capt. Mayr had "daily contact" with
Hitler for 15 mos. (March 1919- June 1920.) Corporal Hitler was charged
with propaganda functions and infiltrating labor groups.
- Mayr portrays Hitler as a "tired stray dog looking
for a master," a mere factotum first of General Ludendorff and then
of Goering, considered dispensable after fulfilling his purpose.
- While I believe Captain Mayr, who later opposed Hitler
(and died at Buchenwald) wrote the essay, it may be "black propaganda."
Published the month before the US entered the war, it may be designed
to create division between Hitler and his designated successor (Goering),
and to anger Hitler by belittling him.
- The editor of "Current History" was "Spencer
Brodney." His real name was Leon Brotzky, and he was a long time Communist.
"Current History" was published quarterly by the /New York Times/
Company, the organ of the central banking cartel.
- Nevertheless, although black propaganda spins the truth,
its effectiveness depends on including a considerable amount of fact. Much
of what Mayr says is consistent with other sources. I will provide a summary
of his most credible revelations and then briefly consider the implications.
- TOO STUPID TO BE A MAILMAN
- Capt. Mayr says that in 1919, Hitler was "one of
the many thousand of ex-soldiers who walked the streets looking for work.
A this time, Hitler was ready to throw in his lot with anyone who would
show him kindness...He would have worked for a Jewish or French employer
just as readily as for an Aryan". He was "totally unconcerned
about the German people and their destinies."
- He "tried to enter the postal service as a mail
carrier. His services were refused because he was unable to pass the intelligence
test. His school education in his Austrian village would have been quite
sufficient, but his mental capacity suffered after he was gassed in the
- Hitler "talked and walked in his sleep and made
himself generally a nuisance." He had no friends, and was shy and
self conscious because of a "deformity [which] made him unlike other
men-in my opinion this infliction made Hitler a lone wolf and outsider."
[Hitler apparently had only one testicle. Funny that Mayr doesn't mention
this detail if he is trying to discredit Hitler. ] Hitler was "continually
chaffed by his comrades."
- ERICH LUDENDORFF AND THE "HITLER EXPERIMENT "
- According to Mayr, General Erich Ludendorff (1865-1937)
the hero of World War One met weekly with a coterie of industrialists at
the Hotel Four Seasons in Munich and plotted vengeance for Germany's World
War One loss.
- The challenge was to mobilize the dispirited German worker
to fight again. Ludendorff decided they needed a Joan D'Arc figure, a common
person who heard God's voice, to lead them into battle. He even roamed
the Bavarian Alps looking for a "red headed peasant girl" who
could be sold as a divine messenger.
- Ludendorff and his friends " were like Hollywood
scouts looking for talent..." At the same time Hitler was involved
in an army "experiment." He was given money to hold meetings
of the German Workers Party in taverns and buy everyone beer, sausages
and pretzels. After some rousing songs, when everyone felt "happy
and grateful," Hitler would jump on a chair or a table and started
with "fellow-workers, Germany, awake!"
- "In such a genial atmosphere it was a pleasure for
workers to awake and manly applaud everything." Mayr writes. "The
experiment with Hitler considered highly successful by his sponsors."
Hitler got the job of being Joan D'Arc.
- "The programme was carefully concocted to fit with
the wishful thinking of the majority." The leaders knew "a minority
must suffer, and so the German Jews were made the chief scapegoats because
their destruction would gain millions of votes for the Nazis. Small shopkeepers
hated Jews because they owned the chain stores; farmers wished their destruction
because they were indebted to Jewish bankers; even intellectuals were jealous
because Jews held lucrative positions in the arts and sciences and professions.
The Communists also had to be destroyed, but that was because they took
their orders from Russia and would never vote for an Imperial Germany."
- "The Nazis salesmen offered anything and everything
to make the people war minded...Therefore, their sales talk was: Germany
is a have-not country; other nations have all the wealth; Germany must
fight them successfully, and so be entitled to that wealth."
- Thus the Nazis catered always to the desires of majority.
"No one cared what happened to Germany as long as the result was
restoration of the good old days..."
- Hitler was looked upon as "a good salesman for the
Nazi ideology, who would be paid off when he was no longer needed."
- HITLER THE FIGUREHEAD
- Mayr maintains
that Hitler never was the real leader of Nazis. "As a leader, Hitler
is probably the greatest hoax ever played on the world... His reports
always had to be rewritten... His intellect was not higher than that of
an eight-year-old child... Hitler has never been capable of making a decision
of his own...he certainly never wrote a line of "Mein Kampf";
...[but] was of course proud to sign his name as author of a book."
- "Before every important speech Hitler was, sometimes
for days, closeted with Hess who in some unknown way, got Hitler into
that frenetic state in which he came forth to address the public. Just
before Hitler had appointments to receive statesmen or foreign correspondents,
he was minutely coached as what to say. Sometimes when unexpected questions
were put to him, he just walked away, or started his senseless political
- Ludendorff soon lost control of Hitler to Ernst Roehm
and Hermann Goering who engaged in a bitter war for Nazi supremacy that
lasted a decade. Finally Goering won the battle in blood purge of June
30, 1934. By this time, Mayr had become associated with Roehm. We assume
this is the basis of his information.
- "The way was now clear for Goering and he lost no
time. Conscription; occupation of the Rhineland; total rearmament; intervention
in Spain; invasion of Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland and other countries
- "Germany has many Fausts, but their Mephistopheles
is Goering who was able, through crafty propagandists like Goebbels, to
sell Hitler to the entire world as a patriotic superman. Goering alone
engineered the burning of the Reichstag and had a feeble minded boy executed
for it...It was he that arranged that Hitler got the false material to
convince him that Roehm intended to kill him unless he killed Roehm first.
Goering's fawning on Hitler sheer hypocrisy designed to mislead public
- The prevalent view is that Goering was an ineffectual
leader, who preferred to go hunting and collect (steal) art than run the
Luftwaffe. Supposedly he lived in fear of Hitler.
- Mayr's view of Hitler is in stark contrast with the conventional
one. Either Mayr is lying or the majority of modern historians are engaged
in building Hitler up to seem like a credible leader and personification
- I believe that Hitler was stage managed by the Illuminati,
i.e. Masons organized around the Rothschild's desire for world tyranny
to protect their monopoly on credit. I believe someone like Lionel Rothschild
was referring to a Hitler figure when he wrote in the "Protocols of
- The Secret Masonry is setting up "our own, to all
appearance, off position, which in at least one of its organs will present
what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will
accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards."
- Jon Bjerknes has shown that the Rothschilds belonged
to a heretical Jewish sect, the Sabbateans, who believed that, as King
of the Jews. the Rothschilds were destined to rule the world.http://www.savethemales.ca/002089.html
- In the Protocols, Lionel Rothschild, talks about his
world control by virtue of his credit monopoly. He says that when he "comes
into [his] kingdom," he'll make sure private individuals like himself
no longer exercise this power.http://www.savethemales.ca/000223.html
- He also says that if any state raises an objection to
Rothschild domination, "it is only pro forma, at our discretion, and
by our direction, for their anti-Semitism is indispensable to us for the
management of our lesser brethren." (Protocol 9)
- My current hypothesis is that there is a direct line
between Hitler and the Rothschild agenda, through a long line of "cutouts"
(agents). Some of these cutouts were "useful idiots" like Erich
Ludendorff who retired from politics when he realized Hitler was financed
by Rothschild's Bank of England.
- Certainly Max Warburg, Chief of German Army Intelligence,
member of the banking family, and Meyr's real boss, was the Rothschild
point man in the "Hitler Experiment." Through the "secret
masonry" the central bankers created both Communism and Nazism which,
thanks to WWII, advanced the destruction of Western (Christian) civilization.
- The human race is fast becoming the Rothschilds' ant
farm. Thanks to their control over the media and education (through cutouts),
information and entertainment are mostly tools for social control and behavior
modification. Obscure documents like Captain Mayr's "I was Hitler's
Boss" remind us that we are manipulated in the most egregious manner.
- Related: Hitler Used Rothschild Banker's Typewriter
- Did Illuminati Bankers hire Hitler to Start WWII?
- and Did Bormann Run Hitler for the Illuminati?
- Thanks to John Hankey for bringing Meyr to my attention.
John is the
- Creator of *JFK II-The Bush Connection,* a video available
- http://%20http://video.google.com/videoplay? docid=-3967677791931129793&q=jfk+ii+the+bush
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the game Scruples
and author of
- "Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order."
- articles can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca
- He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts
on his site using
- first names only. email@example.com