- (San Francisco) -- The Hawaiian Islands are contaminated
by radiation from uranium shells the US Army confirmed Monday, August
20th, 2007 in a "Media Release."
- This terrible disaster to one of the formerly most beautiful
scenic spots on earth was also confirmed earlier by sitting US Senator
from Hawaii, Daniel Inouye.
- There was no word if the radiation has penetrated to
the water table yet from the Hawaii Health Department. The Health Department
is "cooperating" with the Army to "contain" the panic
and "reassure" the public.
- Fearful and distrusting members of the public are buying
their own Radiation Monitors in Hawaii.
- The Army Media Release is attached. It speaks for itself.
The Army has contaminated the Hawaiian Paradise forever.
- Mr Nichols is a correspondent for the San Francisco Bay
View newspaper and a Project Censored Award winning writer.
- You may reach Mr Nichols by Email at email@example.com