- American citizens in their own country suffer more deaths
via illegal aliens in the United States annually than combat soldiers in
- U.S. House Representative Newt Gingrich said, "There
is a war here at home, and it is even more deadly than the war in Iraq
and Afghanistan. Far more Americans are being killed by violent, evil
people here in America than in our official military "combat zones"
- Terry Anderson, Los Angeles radio talk show host, www.theterryandersonshow.com
, while speaking on the Peter Boyles Show this week, said, "People
here in LA are getting executed because of their race. Where are the black
leaders on this? If those black students in Newark were killed by a white
man, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be marching in the streets. If we
don't put a hold on this invasion, it's going to get worse and worse.
If we don't get a handle on this, it can and will get worse in Newark because
the numbers are driven by illegal immigrationwhen Hispanics took over in
South Central LA, race riots against blacks began. They took over Martin
Luther King Day and Black History Month. It's now 96 percent Hispanics
- Last week, three college bound students in Newark, New
Jersey suffered execution-style killings by two illegal aliens-made possible
by the "Sanctuary Policy."
- In 1979, Police Chief Daryl Gates of Los Angeles instituted
a "Sanctuary Policy" known as Special Order 40. That decree
allowed illegal aliens immunity from law enforcement. No matter how heinous
their crimes, their immigration status could not be determined, which meant
they could not be deported. It created an avalanche of 'protected' and
'ignored' crime. It mandated two-tiered justice.
- "New Jersey was already in the news for its failure
to protect its citizens from illegal aliens when the federal government
arrested six would-be terrorists for plotting to kill U.S. soldiers at
Fort Dix," Gingrich said. "We learned that three of them had
been illegally in the U.S. for 23 years, during which they had been charged
by the local New Jersey police more than http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=1517928&c=14
- 75 times. And still, our intrepid local law-enforcement
and justice bureaucrats never discovered they were here illegally."
- As you can see "Sanctuary Policy" denies application
of the 'rule of law' to illegal aliens. From that policy, aliens now command
ID forgery networks that give them new identities, social security cards,
green cards, birth certificates, drug smuggling gangs, people smuggling,
child sex rings and unlimited drunk driving without driver's licenses or
insurance. Maryland and Oregon hand out driver's licenses to illegal aliens
like cotton candy. Big question: what if those Fort Dix six had succeeded
in killing 100 or 500 U.S. soldiers on the base? Who would take responsibility?
- In reality, what has sanctuary policy created? Greater
than 20 million illegal aliens now operate lawlessly within America.
- Today, dozens of cities practice "Sanctuary Policy."
City councils voted that policy into law in Los Angeles, San Francisco,
Chicago, Newark, New York, Miami, Detroit, Denver, Atlanta, Houston and
Portland--and dozens more give immunity from prosecution for illegal aliens.
- Ed Koch, Rudy Giuliani, Michael Bloomberg of New York
City, Chicago's Daley, Denver's Hickenlooper and Webb--and most big city
mayors endorse the policy. Bush I, Clinton and Bush II support sanctuary
with non-enforcement of our borders.
- Result? Thousands of Americans have died since 1979
via the policy. Illegal aliens bombed the WTC in 1993. More illegal
aliens and visa over-stayers drove planes into the World Trade Center killing
3,000 Americans. Again, aided by George W. Bush for not enforcing our
laws (some speculate he knew about it like FDR knew about Pearl Harbor).
Illegal Melvo shot 10 Americans from the trunk of his car in the DC area
in 2002. Illegals shot to death Denver officer Don Young and Dallas officer
Brian Jackson in 2005.
- Last week, illegal Jose Carranza and his side-kick MS-13
gangbanger Rodolfo Godinez executed three black students in a parking lot.
How could they do it? They enjoyed "Sanctuary Policy" while
both sported rap sheets as long as a football field. Those criminals benefited
from protection against deportation.
- In Los Angeles, Mexican gang members declared 'ethnic
cleansing zones' in specific parts of the city where they dominate. Last
year, a 14 year old black girl wandered into one of those zones. They
- When illegal alien criminals commit horrendous murders
that demand lawful detention and trial, they finally go to prison. Result?
Illegal alien convicts make up 29 percent of our prison population at
$1.6 billion annually. Folks, that's over 500,000 illegal alien prisoners!
- That means at least 500,000 Americans suffered rapes,
killings, drug deaths, drunken driving deaths, theft and worse from the
- Does any U.S. Senator with a three digit IQ understand
that our citizens suffer, endure and die at the hands of the "Sanctuary
Policy"? Why would city councils across the nation enact it? Why
would Governor Baldacci of Maine and Oregon's governor promote sanctuary?
- For readers that might want to take action, go to Michelle
Malkin's web site:
- www.deportthemnow.com and John Vizzi's
- www.victimsofillegaliens.org and
- What becomes of a father and his family if he won't stand
up for his kids when a bully beats them up continuously? What becomes
of a nation whose governors, mayors and city councils neglect glaring inequities
that lead to murders of their countrymen? Do they support the slaughter
of thousands of their fellow citizens? Apparently, they do!