Note - Medical ozone/oxygen (98% Oxygen, 2% pure Ozone)
will do this same thing better and faster, and has been used to kill a
vast array of bacteria *and viruses* for well over half a century. The
reason ozone therapy has been suppressed is that ozone is a simple gas...and
how can the medical combine control it and make any money on it?
It's just like Tesla putting electricity in the air for
everyone to use as needed...there is no way to 'meter' it and profit. We've
seen ozone sterilize and heal countless skin lesions...especially diabetic
lesions and poor circulation...which also respond to being wrapped in magnets
(hardware store variety with the negative North pole toward the body).
Medical grade ozone/oxygen is also used intravenously with often incredible
results...it clears the blood of all viruses and bacteria in seconds. Even
the chief physician of the Canadian military validated that 20 years ago...he
was amazed, to put it mildly. He and his medical staff concentrated HIV
in a blood sample as densely as they possibly could...and then bubbled
ozone/oxygen through the sample for a few seconds. Result: they could not
locate, and I quote: "A single remaining virus particle in the sample."
It will be interesting to watch this 'super water' and how it may be set
up as a profit center for big pharma...and how it will threaten the mega
billion dollar antibiotic paradigm. -Jeff Rense, editor
- Bad circulation can prevent foot ulcers from
- US scientists have developed "super-oxidised"
water which they say speeds up wound healing.
- Oculus, the Californian firm which developed the water
- made by filtering it through a salt membrane - says it kills viruses,
bacteria and fungi.
- It is also effective against MRSA and UK trials are being
carried out on patients with diabetic foot ulcers, New Scientist magazine
- Experts said wound healing was a major problem for people
- The key ingredient of the water, called Microcyn, are
oxychlorine ions - electrically charged molecules which pierce the cell
walls of free-living microbes.
- The water can only kill cells it can completely surround
so human cells are spared because they are tightly bound together in a
- It is made by taking purified water and passing it through
a semi- permeable sodium chloride membrane, which produces the oxychlorine
- One study showed that patients with advanced foot ulcers
who were treated with the water, alongside an antibiotic had an average
healing time of 43 days compared with 55 days in those who received standard
- Bleach-resistant bacteria
- The results were presented at a Global Healthcare biomedical
conference in Monte Carlo.
- Bleach also contains a number of electrically charged
molecules such as hypochlorite but in much higher concentrations than in
- However, US studies have shown the water kills 10 strains
of bleach- resistant bacteria.
- Professor Andrew Boulton, from Manchester Royal Infirmary,
who is conducting one of the early UK trials, said the treatment seemed
promising. "Hopefully it will confirm our initial good experience."
- About 15% of diabetic foot ulcers result in amputation.
- Diabetes UK care adviser Tracey Kelly said: "The
healing of wounds is a major problem for people with diabetes who do not
have good blood glucose control or have circulatory problems.
- "We would welcome any safe effective treatment which
could help people with diabetes make a swift recovery."
- (Note -- This hypocritical statement is particularly
absurd...ozone/ oxygen is used in many medical clinics in Germany to treat
everything from cancer, AIDS and brain stroke with often astonishing results.
- "This research is very interesting and we look forward
to the trial results."
- Help the Aged spokesman Mike Foster said: "The team
involved is a credible one and wound healing is a major area in the health
of older people. "There is an urgent need to understand the biology
of our repair systems so that we can improve treatments that will help
to restore more people's health and independence."