- Loose Change 2 will shown on Virgin Atlantic flights
during the month of May 2007. This incredible (and ironic) development
has surfaced via email and on 911Blogger. It is reported on Mercury Media,
who distribute media to various networks, studios and airlines, as the
first of such airlines to purchase the hit documentary for in-air performance.
- However, many people have questioned the authenticity
of this report-- as it sounds a bit too good to be true.
- Alex Jones, though, has learned of the deal from Louder
Than Word's foreign distributor and confirms that it is true. It is further
confirmed under documentary listings on Virgin Atlantic's website.
- Virgin Atlantic's in-air magazine describes the film
- 'Loose Change 2 appeals to the viewer's common sense:
it tells you to forget the official explanations and the expert testimony,
and trust your eyes and your brain instead'
- Time Magazine
- AND AS A MATTER OF FACT...
- Loose Change 2 is one of the most watched films on the
internet, with over 10 million downloads in 2006.
- Perhaps putting this riveting documentary in front of
a captive audience is as good as the airline's themselves questioning the
official story? Maybe not, but it's still a win for 9/11 Truth exposure.
- Europe's discount airline, Ryan Air did threaten a lawsuit
over the increase in security costs after the 20-plane terrorist scare
in summer 2006, so in some cases, airlines have shown resistance to the
absurdity of the War on Terror.