- I am old enough to remember when the word "Cadillac"
was synonymous with success. It was the ultimate masculine status symbol.
- A recent Cadillac commercial sells cars to feminists
as a symbol of their success in degrading and humiliating men.
- It's part of an ongoing psychological operation waged
by the London-based central banking cartel designed to destroy heterosexuality
and the family. The bankers perceive real men as a threat to their plan
for world government tyranny. General Motors and other multinationals are
all singing from the banker's homosexual/lesbian songbook.
- The commercial (entitled "Khakis") http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/footer/downloads.jsp%20
depicts white males scurrying like mice at the appearance of the office
cat. To a chorus of "Here Comes Success" a young woman strides
confidently through the office intimidating the young slackers who are
in various states of idleness.
- In one office, a man smells his armpit. Another man is
doing Tai Chi. Another takes his feet off his desk. Another is eating.
Another throws up his arms in submission. There is no way to impress her;
she is unattainable. While they include minorities, there is not one women
among these losers!
- The young goddess finds herself alone in an elevator
with a male co-worker. When she says, "Hi Chris," the pen in
his pocket spurts ink, suggesting he cannot contain his excitement. Premature
ejaculation = impotence.
- The goddess notices and smirks. In the next scene, she
is driving away in her Cadillac. She thinks about Chris and laughs triumphantly.
It is not enough that she is "successful"; the satisfaction is
in lording it over men.
- The message on the screen is "Enjoy the Driver's
Seat." Then the Cadillac emblem appears with another message "Life,
Liberty and the Pursuit of [Success]".
- Contrast this commercial with a 1987 Cadillac ad <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU49ltKDXNQ%20>
featuring a male who exudes Charleton Heston-like masculinity, maturity
and pride. How far we have fallen in just 20 years!
- The new commercial demonstrates that female empowerment
is really about degrading and emasculating men so they will accept subjugation
in the New World Order.
- These corporations also promote homosexuality in numerous
TV dramas they sponsor. In shows like "Ugly Betty", "Desperate
Housewives", "ER", "Brothers and Sisters" and
"Grey's Anatomy," homosexuality is "portrayed in a positive
manner, as a normal and accepted lifestyle," according to a recent
- "Some scenes include homosexual kisses and bedrooms
scenes. In instances where opposition to homosexuality is portrayed, the
opposing character is publicly ridiculed or condemned by the other characters
on the program."
- This isn't about tolerance; it is about teaching heterosexuals
to be homosexuals.
- The Cadillac commercial does the same thing. Heterosexuality
is based on the exchange of female power for male power expressed as love.
A woman expresses her femininity and love when she accepts her husband's
leadership. She empowers him.
- On the other hand, when a man trades power for love,
he is psychologically castrated and becomes a woman.
- Power= penis. Masculinity is defined by power. General
Motors is neutering both men and women by inflating women's self-importance.
It ensures they will be demanding and unreceptive while men will find
them competitive and unattainable. Thus they dis-empower men.
- The result is difficulty forming monogamous relationships,
leading to promiscuity, family breakdown and childlessness, i.e. homosexual
- The woman in the commercial is not very impressive. She
is not especially attractive or well dressed. She doesn't look intelligent
and could be mistaken for support staff. Why is this? So average young
American women can easily identify with her.
- This commercial has nothing to do with selling cars,
quite the opposite. What man would buy a Cadillac after watching it? What
young woman would or could? This commercial is elite-mandated brainwashing,
designed to neuter both men and women.
- Trained to see women as "underdogs," we don't
recognize how despicable this commercial really is. Reverse the sexes.
Imagine a man striding down the hallway and women running for cover. Imagine
a woman smelling her armpit or looking stupid. Imagine her wetting herself
or fainting in the elevator. Woman's groups would holler "abuse."
- It's never "hate" when men are being degraded.
It's only hate when someone opposes their socially destructive homosexual-lesbian
- In this context, I should mention the "Whiskas"
cat food campaign that encourages young women to substitute cats for male
leadership. "Only cats can be cats," is the message.
- Each commercial shows men emulating cats: clawing at
the curtains, playing with yarn or lying on the couch.
- Well they finally did it. They now have a commercial
that shows a man taking a dump in a litter box. Can you imagine if they
degraded a woman in this way?
- Bruce Miller, director of marketing for Whiskas, said
the company's consumer research showed that cats are in charge. "We
had women in the focus group say, 'If my husband behaved that way, I wouldn't
put up with it. But my cat does, and I love him for it.' "<http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?
- In other words, women are in charge of the male-female
relationship. "Only cats can be men."
- Mankind is in the clutch of a satanic cult called the
Illuminati. George W. Bush is a member (Skull and Bones). The central
bankers empower this cult which uses Freemasonry, corporations, professional
associations, intelligence agencies, the education system, the media and
government to control society.
- The bankers are waging an undeclared psychological war
on society in order to establish their world government. Women are the
main dupes and victims of this cruel feminist PSYOP.
- Unfit for marriage, many will end up alone and bitter
or become single mothers. I doubt if any will be driving Cadillacs.
- -- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the game Scruples
and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His articles exposing
fe-manism and the New World Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca
He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts on his site using
first names only. email@example.com