- According to the headline article on BBC's front page,
KSM is claimed to have admitted to the kangaroo court that tried him:
- " I was responsible for the 9/11 operation, from
A to Z."
- KSM's confession was announced to the world by the very
people who routinely torture prisoners, hold secret military trials behind
closed doors, and bar all lawyers and reporters from being anywhere near
- But you do believe them, don't you?
- (Boy, is this going to confound the millions of FoxNews-
and Limbaugh-trained Bushie buffoons who still believe Saddam did it!)
- Now, if I could ask KSM a few questions to satisfy my
own nagging curiosity, here's what they'd be:
- 1. If you were indeed "responsible for the 9/11
operation, from A to Z" as you claim you were, why did your boss,
Usama, categorically deny the attacks in 2001?
- If you guys really are the arch-enemies of civilization,
then the strike against your most hated enemy on 9/11 would have been something
for you to shout about. After all, none of your operatives were caught
prior to their missions; they successfully bypassed airport security; they
successfully hijacked passenger jets and subdued the passengers; they successfully
evaded a US military response; they successfully flew the planes with absolute
precision even though they themselves barely knew how to fly; they successfully
demolished the twin towers; and they successfully struck at the heart of
the US military.
- You claim you had masterminded and executed the most
brilliant plan ever hatched, so you could rightfully have claimed with
pride that you were a terrorist genius non pareil and the world's #1 bad
guy back in 2001, yet Usama denied all responsibility in an interview he
gave Ummat Magazine immediately following 9/11. Why?
- Oh, I get it! Usama wasn't kidding -- he didn't do it!
That's why he isn't on the FBI's "most wanted" list! And that's
why that agency has openly admitted there isn't a shred of evidence that
ties Usama to the attacks. So it was you all along, you sly devil you!
- 2. Why did you inform a select group of bankers - and
the CIA - of your plans?
- It's clear you did, because it's been proved that pre-9/11
insider trading on United Airlines and American Airlines options lead directly
to the highest ranks of the CIA. Investigations proved that none of your
people benefited from any of these transactions. So what's with your desire
to make the CIA brass rich? There was a jump in United Air Lines 90 times
(not 90 percent) above normal between September 6 and September 10, and
285 times higher than average on the Thursday before the attack. There
was a jump in American Airlines put options 60 times (not 60 percent) above
normal on the day before the attacks. No similar trading occurred on any
- Between September 6-10, 2001, the Chicago Board Options
Exchange saw suspicious trading on Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, two
of the largest WTC tenants. An average of 3,053 put options in Merrill
Lynch were bought between Sept. 6-10, compared to an average of 252 in
the previous week. Merrill Lynch, another WTC tenant, saw 12,215 put options
bought between Sept. 7-10, when the previous days had seen averages of
212 contracts a day.
- According to Dylan Ratigan of Bloomberg News: "This
would be the most extraordinary coincidence in the history of mankind if
it was a coincidence. This could very well be insider trading at the worst,
most horrific, most evil use you've ever seen in your entire life. It's
- Most of these transactions were handled primarily by
Deutsche Bank-A.B.Brown, a firm which until 1998 was chaired by A. B."Buzzy"
Krongard, who later became executive director of the CIA.
- C'mon, KSM, level with me...How could you, the "arch
enemy of America" wish for your enemies to benefit so hugely under
- 3. Why did you ask FEMA to be in New York the day BEFORE
- FEMA emergency teams conveniently arrived in New York
on 9/10 in preparation for an emergency "drill". If you didn't
ask them to be there, who did? Or was this just an incredible coincidence?
- Or perhaps you thought some of your chaps would survive
the fireballs and require a little First Aid?
- 4. How on earth did you manage to divert NORAD's attention
by getting them to play those silly war games that morning? And five of
them? And some of the exercises actually involving 'live hijackings'? And
you managed to pull all this off from a cave in Bora Bora? How?
- 5. Why did you tell Larry Silverstein months in advance
to prepare WTC 7 for demolition?
- You had to have told him -- Mr. Silverstein openly admitted
that he "pulled" it. We all know "pull" is industry
jargon for a controlled demolition. Silverstein couldn't possibly have
had the building wired and loaded for a "pull" on the day your
lads attacked us - it takes months of preparation to set up a building
for a pull. So you had to have have told Mr. Silverstein of your plans
well in advance.
- What's your little thing with Lucky Larry?
- 6. Why did you inform, of all people, the Israelis of
- If you didn't tell them, who did? Five cheering Israeli
"art students" were videotaping your attacks on the Twin Towers
as they happened, yelping shouts of joy and mockery. According to ABC's
20/20, when the van in which they were traveling was later stopped by the
police, the driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers: "We
are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems.
The Palestinians are your problem."
- Why did he feel that Palestinians were a problem for
the NYPD? Also, there were traces of explosives discovered in the van.
Since it was you who had to have told the Israelis about your plans, it
surely must have been you who also supplied the explosives to the Israelis?
What's with that?
- 7. How did you manage to get the entire United States
Air Force to stand down on the day of your attack?
- The US military has spent billions of dollars developing
spy satellites, and stealth aircraft which are invisible to radar so they
can mount surprise attacks on adversaries, but it seems they should have
saved their money and bought a fleet of airliners, because they appear
to be far more effective.
- On 9/11 the world's only military superpower was apparently
oblivious to the location of your hijacked airliners in it's airspace for
almost two hours, and military commanders were left perplexed on how to
deal with the situation of your flying aces using these planes as flying
bombs - and wielding silly little boxcutters, no less. This confusion resulted
in our fighter jets flying around aimlessly whilst the hierarchy fully
assessed what was going on, and this total lack of cohesion ultimately
led to the loss of nearly 3,000 lives. How did you know that all that was
required to outsmart America's military might on 9/11 were 19 of your guys
armed with box cutters aboard 4 airliners?
- 8. Why did you inform the US Secret Service that President
Bush would not be a target?
- President Bush's agenda on the morning of 9/11 had been
widely publicized, so you must have known he was going to be at the The
Booker Elementary School in Florida. The school video shows the Secret
Service did not rush in to remove the President to a secure location, or
at least to the safety of the armored Presidential Limousine. That's their
job. That's what they do in the case of a real surprise attack with many
unknowns. They don't do anything else.
- But the Secret Service did absolutely nothing for 25
minutes after President Bush was told the nation was under attack (Neither
did the president, but at least he had an excuse - he was busy reading
about a pet goat). So our president must have known he was NOT one of the
targets that morning. Why did you mercifully spare your arch enemy, when
you could have nailed him in mid-sentence with another Boeing? Talk about
a major feather in your cap! You'd have eclipsed your boss as #1 evildoer
and become the darling of the entire 'evil' Islamic world. Why did you
blow this brilliant opportunity when you had a sitting duck (goat?) for
- 9. Why did you contact New York's authorities to inform
them that the WTC 7 was going to collapse?
- Again, you had to have, because they knew it was going
to collapse. No steel-framed building had ever collapsed through fire prior
to 9/11, but Giuliani and his cohorts knew! There was no factual or historical
basis for this prediction. When was Giuliani warned? Why were only a select
few people warned?
- I just don't understand you, Khalid. You let Giuliani
take all the credit and walk away with the mantle of Time's 'Man Of The
Year' while you take it in the shorts and end up in Guantanamo?
- 10. How did you manage to plant explosives in the twin
towers to ensure perfect collapses?
- Explosives had to have been used, because all 3 towers
collapsed into their own footprints at near-freefall speeds. This kind
of collapse is impossible without explosives.
- How did your boys gain access to these buildings months
in advance of 9/11 in order to place and wire the explosives? You absolutely
had to have been in cahoots with Bush's two cousins and their security
company, Securacom, which provided security for the entire WTC complex,
not to mention the airports from where your teams took off. How else could
you have gained access?
- 11. Once the dust had settled, how did you make provisions
with the Bush administration to ensure the investigation into the collapse
of the twin towers would be an under-funded farce?
- Over $65 million was spent investigating Bill Clinton's
sexual indiscretions, but the entire 9/11 Commission only spent $15 million.
How did you manage to pull this off? And why? Was your reason in any way
connected to your desire to have all the WTC steel - vital crime scene
evidence of your dastardly crime - shipped to smelting plants in China,
Korea and India as quickly as possible before experts could analyze the
steel for signs of explosives?
- If so, while you were at it, why didn't you also hush-up
the editors of the respected Fire Engineering magazine who later called
the WTC investigation a "half-baked farce"?
- 12. Why didn't you know the identities of your own "hand-picked"
- How is it that 7 of your crack kamikaze team are alive
and well in the Middle East? We're told that your guys were highly trained
experts, with knowledge of how to steal identities and forge fake IDs.
If so, how come these men were incapable of correctly filling in US visa
- We also know that they spent the night before the attack
getting drunk in bars, making noise, lapping up lap dances, screaming insults
at the "infidels", and doing everything they could to attract
attention to themselves. (Shame on you as a good Muslim for picking un-Islamic
scum like these guys for your holy mission against "Satan".)
They used credit cards issued in their stolen names, allowed their driver's
licenses with the stolen names to be photocopied, and used public library
computers to send emails back and forth using their stolen names signed
to unencrypted messages about their plans to steal aircraft and crash them
into buildings, then decorated their apartments with absurdly obvious props
such as a crop dusting manual to the point where the whole affair reads
like a low budget "B" detective movie from the 1930s.
- In short, these men did everything they could to make
sure everyone knew who they were and what it was they were up to. How could
you have been this stupid, and yet managed to outsmart NORAD and the USAF?
- 13. Finally, how did you manage to get these guys aboard
their respective aircraft?
- Were they hideaways aboard airport 'honeywagons' who
then crawled up the crap hoses into the aircraft toilets?
- Look, none of your guys had an airline reservation; not
one of them had a ticket; not one presented his ID to airline counter staff;
not one was assigned a seat; not one was issued a boarding pass - but they
all managed to board their airplanes!
- Not one of their names appeared on a single flight manifest!
- Khalid, just a few more questions, please, maestro:
- You also must have had a team of insiders working for
you at the Pentagon?
- How else could you have turned off the more than 100
externally-facing CCTV surveillance cameras on the morning of your attack?
- I mean it's obvious. Look, your ace Hani Hanjour (who
couldn't solo a Cessna 172) expertly flies his 200,000-lb Boeing into the
side of the Pentagon, and not one of the phalanx of cameras surrounding
"the world's most protected building" captures one solitary frame
of this amazing feat?
- Who turned them off?
- Khalid, you're a true master...
- Oh, and the SAM (Surface-to-Air Missile) batteries that
ringed the Pentagon...
- These missiles, armed and active 24/7, are programmed
to automatically fire on any approaching aircraft whose transponder does
not execute an instantaneous IFF (Identification, Friend or Foe) handshake.
- Khalid, you crafty ol' bugger, how on earth did you manage
to deactivate all these SAMs so they wouldn't prematurely blast ol' Hani
into the waiting arms of his hundred virgins?
- Finally (this time I mean it)... I'm losing sleep trying
to figure out the type of material you used to manufacture the passports
carried by your team.
- I mean this stuff's clearly beyond the pale of garden
- And the utter indestructibility of this magical stuff
is hardly a secret -- the whole world knows your man Atta's passport tore
through layers of his clothing, ripped through the aluminum fuselage of
his Boeing, sailed through a hellish fireball, blasted its way through
untold feet of concrete and steel and...
- Gently floated down to the street below.
- I bet these super-passports also had embedded active
RF homing chips that enabled FBI agents to find them quickly even while
they were buried under several feet of dust and debris.
- To just think...
- A million cubic feet of concrete -- pulverized into a
pyroclastic dust cloud... untold tons of steel -- transformed into 'rivers
of molten metal'... Yet, Atta's passport not only makes it through all
this, it falls at the feet of an FBI agent?
- What technology!
- No, what a guy.
- Khalid...you the man!
- PPS: I won't bother you with questions about the Anthrax
thing...about how you managed to penetrate hyper-protected US military
laboratories in order to get your wily hands on that stuff...
- Incidentally, sorry about the torture. Really, I mean
it. I'm embarrassed, as an American and a human being.
- Khalid, ol' man, you truly are a master evildoer, a furtive
genius whose shenanigans make 007 look like a kindergartener.
- I salute you.