- WASHINGTON, DC --
The GRU and other Russian-based organs have completely penetrated the
highest-level American codes (including satellite transmissions) and have
been reading our military (DIA and Pentagon) and civilian (read CIA/USIA
[and other]) messages being sent from Iraq, Israel, Turkey, Egypt and Italy.
- From this, I was told, and shown copies of intercepts,
that Bush and Israel are fomenting a new war in the Gulf area by either
creating an "incident" (casus belli) or instigating one.
- There are US intelligence units (small) now operating
under cover in Iran and while the Iranians don't know the details, the
Russians do. If, as reported, Bush is going to off Iranians in Iraq, the
U.S. units in Iran will be offed as a quid pro quo. And videos of the executions
made for U.S. domestic consumption.
- Both Russia and China have supplied Iran (and from them
the Iraqi Resistance people) with shaped charge small shoulder-held rockets
that will blow up the biggest tank and, as happened several days ago, the
biggest armored military helicopters?
- The suggestion that Bush and Israel would attack Iran
for his prestige and their safety might interdict the vital oil China must
have and so the Chinese, too, have fully entered the game.
- They don't keep the Russians courant.
- The latter have also got agents planted with Israeli
military and intelligence organs in Israel and these supply Moscow with
a heavy stream of information concerning the Mideast political and military
situation and most especially, projects that might be of interest to Russia
and, through them, Iran. Any gen coming from the U.S. to Israel ends up
in Moscow almost simultaneously! Do much for the delusion that secrets
- Anyway, the Mideast pot is coming to a boil and this
parallels the situation in Washington where Bush is facing growing, and
entirely predictable, rebellion from the newly-empowered Democrats.
- Remember the proverb about the house built on sand? The
winds came and beat upon that house and it fell and great was the fall
thereof? Nice simile and so true! "