UFO Reports From
HBCC UFO Research

Brian Vike - Director
HBCC UFO Research

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin A UFO Sighting In 1920
Date: 1920
Time: Afternoon
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Light - round.
HBCC UFO Research: I have removed the names of the people who witnessed the sighting to protect their identity.
Full Description of event/sighting: My grandfather who is 92 and still alive (Mar 2007) in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, told me recently about his childhood UFO sighting.  
Funny thing is, as a child I spent an enormous amount of time with his mother, my great-grandmother. (originally from Canada), and she also told me the same story when I was a little girl. I did not understand as a little child that my grandfather had been the son who was with her at the time of the sighting.
One day Gramma and her son, who was a young boy of perhaps 6-10 years, were walking in a neighborhood known as Garden Acres, in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. It was still daylight, afternoon, when they saw a light in the sky. Airplanes did not fly overhead back in those days, so it was very unusual to see moving lights in the sky.
The light moved along horizontally as they watched it, then it suddenly shot upward and quickly disappeared from view.
Great-grandma told her son to never tell anyone what they had seen because people would think they were crazy in the head.
That's the whole story. In all of my 46 years, I have never known my grandfather to lie or exaggerate, nor to tell stories or believe in fantastical things. My great-grandmother, too, was a trustworthy witness not given to fantasy or exaggeration.
Thank you to the family member for relating this very interesting sighting.
Pilot UFO Sighting In Tranquillity, California
HBCC UFO Research Note: There are thousands of aircraft flights each and everyday, if carrying passengers, cargo or military flights of some type. With so many flights taking place each and everyday we are lucky if we hear a small fraction of unidentified UFO reports from pilots. Sightings of unknown objects are being witnessed each and everyday by ground observers, but yet we don't receive all that many pilot reports. I would like to request that if any pilots who have been witness to something they weren't able to explain while flying an aircraft, would you please be so kind as to relate the information, or your sighting report to me.
Please keep in mind that any and all personal information will be respected and will remain private. I will not post names, emails or anything else that you would consider personal. So if a pilot has been witness to a UFO sighting, please do write to me, Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research at<> and by using this email address I will be the only person reading your mail. Thank you, Brian.
In the summer of 1978, I was flying for a crop dusting operation near Tranquillity, California. At that time I had been a duster pilot for over sixteen years, and flying nights since 1965. In central California during the summer months, certain fields are treated after dark, mainly to protect workers and honeybees from exposure to AG chemicals.
On the early morning of 28 July, just before three AM, I was sitting in the cockpit of my airplane, a Rockwell Thrush Commander. The aircraft was parked, with its engine shut down and all interior and exterior lights off, at the south end of a one-half mile dirt runway, located about five miles southwest of Mendota, a small town in the San Joaquin Valley about thirty miles west of Fresno. The Thrush was lined up with the runway, facing due north.
I had just finished spraying a quarter-section cotton field, and was getting ready to spray another. My two girl flaggers were already in place on the field I was about to treat, and my loader was busy mixing a batch of pesticide to be applied on it.
It was a calm, cloudless night, typical of midsummer in the San Joaquin Valley. The air temperature at ground level was around seventy degrees, and the visibility was good. Although I was somewhat tired, I was not at all sleepy. I had drunk several cups of coffee from my thermos during the previous six hours, and I have always been sensitive to caffeine as a stimulant.
As I sat in the cockpit, waiting for the first load to be pumped into the hopper tank, I glanced over to my right at the crescent moon rising in the east, and then turned back to again face north. At this time, I noticed a dim, diffused orange glow, low in the sky to the northwest, about forty-five degrees to the left of the aircraft nose.
My first thought was that a house, barn, or other nearby ranch building had caught fire, but I discarded that possibility almost immediately. I knew the area quite well (an absolute necessity for safe night AG flying) and the glow was in the direction of the field that I was about to spray. I had flown this same field several times before, and knew there were no buildings in the immediate vicinity. I decided that if it was a fire, it had to be much farther away.
This possibility was discarded a few seconds later, when the orange glow began to slowly rise. When it was about thirty degrees above the horizon, it started moving toward the east. At first this movement was quite slow, but within a few seconds, it speeded up. The glow then began to take on an elongated form, markedly longer in the vertical plane than in the horizontal. It reminded me of a segment of searchlight beam, except that the entire light column moved laterally, while oriented nearly straight up and down, rather than in a radius around a fixed light source. The length of the column seemed to be about ten to twenty degrees of vertical sky coverage. 
As the light column passed through due north, straight ahead over the airplane nose, it continued accelerating and becoming brighter. I then realized that I was viewing something that was totally different from my many other nighttime sightings of missile launches, satellites, planets, and other aircraft. 
I yelled for my loader to look, but the noise of the mix rig engine drowned out my voice, and because his attention was focused on opening cans of pesticide on the opposite side of the mix tank, he didn't see my frantic signals. I climbed out of the cockpit onto the left wing, planning to jump down and run around the trailer to alert him. Then I had the thought that if I did, I might miss a vital part of the display, so I remained standing on the wing.
After passing abeam of the runway end, the object continued accelerating for a short time, perhaps five to ten seconds. It then climbed slightly, and at the same time abruptly slowed. During this phase the glow was becoming brighter, while the vertical beam was shortening, forming itself into a more compact mass of light. 
At about forty-five degrees off to my right, the object, now considerably brighter, and resembling a glowing ball, came to a stop for several seconds. It then reversed course, and once again began moving, this time back to the west. 
Several seconds after starting its westward movement, and without slowing, the ball of light instantly assumed the shape of a well-defined, flattened sphere with pointed ends, which emitted a steady orange glow. At this time it began a shallow descent, gathering speed and leveling out around twenty degrees above the horizon. It flew with its pointed ends parallel to the ground. From my position, the size of the object looked to be about that of a large pea or small marble when held at arms length. 
When the glowing, flattened sphere was directly over the Thrush's nose, it abruptly halted, going from a high rate of speed to a dead stop almost instantaneously. It remained stationary for no more than a few seconds - five at the most. Although this would have been the best opportunity to determine the object's true size, I was unable to make an estimate, since its distance from me was unknown. On the report which I later submitted, I placed it at one to three miles away, but that distance is highly speculative.
After its momentary halt, the object again accelerated. Within a few seconds it had resumed its previous high speed, but appeared to have turned ninety degrees, and was now climbing directly away from me at a very steep angle. Its heading was due north, and as it rose, it attained what looked to be the highest speed reached during the entire time it had been in view.
Because of the unknown size and distance of the object, and the fact that it was climbing at an angle directly away from me, this speed was impossible to estimate accurately. Judging from the rate at which it seemed to grow smaller though, it looked to be travelling about three to five times faster than a jet airliner at an altitude of around thirty thousand feet, as seen from the ground. 
During this climb, the object also reached its maximum brightness, only very slightly less than that of the crescent moon. As it continued to rise, it began to dim. It finally vanished from my sight high above the horizon (about sixty to seventy degrees), over the glow of the lights of Firebaugh, another small town about 12 miles due north of my position.
The total time which the object remained in view, from my first sighting of the diffused mass of light until the final disappearance of the flattened sphere, seemed to be about 40-50 seconds, but an accurate estimate is quite difficult. It could have been somewhat shorter, but almost certainly wasn't longer. 
Throughout the episode, I remained relatively calm, but was filled with awe when I realized that I had just witnessed a phenomenon about which I had previously only read, and, up to that time, was not at all certain actually existed. 
As soon as the object disappeared, I jumped off the wing and asked my loader if he had seen anything. He had not, and when I told him what I had witnessed, he was disappointed, to say the least. He finished mixing the batch of pesticide, and I sprayed four loads on the field. I then sprayed another quarter-section located northeast of the strip without further incident. 
After returning to Tranquillity, I sought out my two flaggers, and asked them if they had seen anything unusual the previous night. They were both very evasive and reluctant to answer my questions, and kept trying to change the subject. I finally got them to admit that they had also seen the object. Their view of it had been better than my own, since they described it as somewhat larger and brighter than it had appeared from my location. From this, I estimated that they were closer to it than I had been, although it had still remained to the north of them. 
With further questioning, the fact emerged that they had also seen the same object on the previous two nights, while flagging for another pilot. The girls described it very aptly as "a little, flat, flying football." They had told no one else of these previous sightings, and remained very reluctant to discuss them with me. I later talked with the other pilot, who stated that he had seen nothing out of the ordinary on either night.
Several nights later, at around midnight, I was in the air, returning to Tranquillity from the western edge of the valley. I was heading almost due east, flying at about five hundred feet. Suddenly, to the south, just off my right wing, at what seemed to be considerable distance away, I again sighted a column of diffused light. This time, the glow was more yellowish than orange. It appeared to move very slowly to the west, and I waited for a few seconds to see if another bright, oval shape would materialize from it. This did not occur. I then turned the airplane toward the light column, and flashed my two field lights of six hundred watts each. It immediately disappeared, and I saw no further evidence of the phenomenon.
A few days afterward, I wrote to the National Investigative Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP), and reported the first sighting. Since the second light column had seemed rather far away, and was visible for only a short time, I didn't mention it. I later made out a NICAP report form and returned it. There was no reply from the organization, and I later learned that NICAP became non-operational the next year.
That sighting of 28 July made a very deep and lasting impression. I can still see the glowing orange, flattened sphere as vividly in my mind as it appeared on that early morning many years ago. I have no doubt that the device (or whatever it was) was real - there is absolutely no way that it could have been a product of my imagination. Twelve years previously, I had flown in the Sudan with some AG pilots who mentioned seeing somewhat similar objects in Arkansas and Florida.
Around that same time, many persons in the Mendota-Tranquillity area claimed to have seen, over a period of several nights, a gigantic, black object, with strange, multi-colored flashing lights. It moved slowly, making no sound, and was so huge that it obscured a significant portion of the night sky. (This fits the "mother ship" description of which I later read in various UFO accounts.) I never saw this vehicle, so I can't verify its existence, but it was the talk of all of the little towns on the west side of the San Joaquin Valley for many weeks afterward.
Over the years, I have seen two other unusual objects during night AG flying operations in the same general area. I once observed a bright blue light descend slowly to the ground from a high altitude, and watched, for a minute or so, a group of several bright white lights in a perfect "L" formation. They were flying very high and very fast, much faster than any known conventional aircraft. Neither of these incidents had the visual and psychological impact of the 1978 sighting however.
As I write this, I have spent over 35 years in agricultural aviation, and accumulated more than eleven thousand hours of AG flying time, several thousand of these at night. During the many thousands of hours I have spent outdoors after dark, I have seen hundreds of satellites, about thirty missile launches from Vandenberg AFB, all of the visible planets under widely varying sky conditions, and many thousands of military and civilian aircraft in all modes of flight. What I saw on that early July morning was totally unlike anything else I have ever observed in the night sky.
Since then, I have read hundreds of books dealing with all aspects of UFOs. Many of them contain accounts that are inconsistent and contradictory, while others are obviously outright fantasy. A few, however, seem to be authentic. Unlike most other UFO researchers, my search for the truth behind the many thousands of documented appearances of these phenomena is driven by the certain knowledge that they in fact exist. 
To date, despite many years of research, I am still unable to form a definite opinion as to the substance and meaning of these mysterious and logic-defying objects. I hope, however, to somehow correlate the mass of at-times conflicting information, and determine their true origin and purpose, before I make that last flight West.
After the above article was first published, (removed by HBCC UFO) received a letter from a 25,000 hour commercial pilot who had sighted what was essentially the same phenomenon on a night in January of 1978, six months before my own experience.
He was on a charter flight with several passengers aboard and cruising at 8500 feet when, at about 9 PM, he looked to the west of his course and saw a similar cycle of light begin. He started to turn toward it to get a better view, but his passengers had no desire whatever to get any closerthey became quite agitated and "strongly objected," so he reluctantly turned away from the spectacle so as to calm them down. By the time he got back on his original heading, the light show was over. He also mentioned that he had seen a flight of "silvery disks" somewhere over north central Washington sometime in the 1950's.
(Removed by HBCC UFO) also got a letter from a distinguished professor at a northern California university, who dismissed my sighting as "only the aurora borealis, or northern lights." I have seen the northern lights a number of times. Once, when they were exceptionally strong, they even appeared on the horizon in southern California. Of course, they bear no resemblance whatever to what I saw in the sky that morning, and anyone reading the article who has also seen the northern lights should have been able to comprehend that there was a vast difference between them. Some professor! Some aurora borealis!
Since the article first appeared, I have had one more sighting of something that remains unexplained in my mind. My wife also saw it, and is likewise at a loss to explain it.
On an early summer evening, we were lying on our backs on a lawn, watching the passage of the linked space shuttle/space station as they passed overhead. It was a very bright object, and had appeared exactly at the time forecast.
About 15 seconds after it had passed directly above us, we saw a bright white, flashing light on approximately the same track as the linked vehicles, but some distance behind them. It was nearly directly overhead also. The light didn't move in the same direction however. Instead, it flashed, disappeared, and then flashed again in another location some distance away from its original position. This cycle repeated itself about five or six times, with the light appearing at a different part of the sky each time, then the object disappeared.
I mailed an account of this sighting to the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena, an organization which gathers reports of unexplained aerial object sighting from all over the world. They mostly come from airline pilots. The reply stated that this same "flashing, disappearing/reappearing light" was one of the most common objects reported by a large number of pilots, none of whom were able to explain it. Neither was NARCAP.
Although I have been searching for 40 years, I myself am no wiser as to the origin or purpose of these various unidentified flying objects which are being reported with increasing frequency all over the world. However, since there is nothing in the universe that is "supernatural," I am convinced that they are a part of some larger phenomena yet to be discovered.
An Unexplained Sighting Over Northern Alabama
(Published in - Removed by HBCC UFO - September 1995 as sidebar to "A Little Flat Flying Football")
Whenever I travel by airline, I always try to get a window seat, because I like to look out on the ever-changing clouds and sky and watch the ground passing below. Thus, on 21 April 1994, at approximately 1310 EDT, I was in the rearmost right window seat of a Delta Lockheed L-1011. The aircraft was nearly full of passengers, heading west/northwest on a flight from Atlanta to Salt Lake City.
We were in a climb to cruising altitude, passing through approximately 18/20,000 feet, when I suddenly saw, almost directly below, two seemingly circular bright, glowing white objects, with no visible wings or tail surfaces, moving toward the northeast at a very high speed. I spotted them just after they had passed under the airplane.
Because I have no knowledge of their size, or their distance from the aircraft, it's hard to say how far below they actually were, or at what speed they were traveling. I can tell you that they were moving very fast though...much faster than the fastest military fighter aircraft would be capable of flying, especially at that relatively low altitude. Besides that, with only a few exceptions for test and tactical ranges in several of the western states, supersonic flight is forbidden over the continental US, and these machines were traveling at a speed which was obviously much higher than the speed of sound would have been at that altitude. And of course all military aircraft of all the services are now coated with either radar-absorptive or camouflage paint, and thus are either a uniform dull grey or a dull gray/green mottled color combination.
Although these objects were flying together, they were not in a close formation, such as tactical military aircraft would normally be, but approximately 3-5 degrees apart. As they moved away below, they seemed to drift a little farther away from each other.
I watched them disappear in the distance, and then looked forward along the row of seats to see if anyone ahead of me was pointing, gesturing, or giving some indication that they had also seen the objects. No one was...all of the other passengers had the window shades down and were watching some dumb Whoopee Goldberg movie. Evidently I was the only one looking out the window.
While this didn't have the same impact as my previous sighting of July 1978, it was still an exciting experience. I only wish I had seen an indication that someone else on that airplane had sighted the machines...or whatever they were.
Thank you to the witness for the really interesting reports.
Kirkland, Washington State Blazing Sphere Of Energy My Experience (Update Diagrams)
Date: May, 1984
Time: Early a.m.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.
Full Description of event/sighting: Blazing Sphere Of Energy - my experience.
In 1984, about May, I had a very bizarre night-time experience that involved a blazing, extremely bright white ball of light that made hissing, electrical sounds. At this time I was living alone in a ground level apartment in a 5-plex unit. I abruptly woke up sometime in the early AM. As I sat up in my bed I could see an unusually bright light glowing through my bedroom window. My first thought was that the apartment building was on fire! I shot out of bed and tried the light switches, but the electricity in my unit was off. I checked the electrical panel in my bedroom closet and everything was 'on' but still there was no power. After quickly jumping into some pants, I raced outside expecting to see the other residents of the building outside, equally as alarmed as I was.
Nobody else was outside, and I couldn't see any indication of a fire in our building. But in the neighbor's yard there was a ball of intensely bright, white light right next to the outer wall of the house. About 5 to 6 feet in diameter, it made loud crackling noises. I had to peer over the fence to see it, and was amazed that the house wasn't on fire because of what was apparently a severe electrical malfunction of some kind. The brightness of this white ball of light was enough to light up the entire backyard of the neighbor's house and shine light over to my residence. I stood barefooted, mesmerized by this incredibly bright ball of light, trying to make some kind of sense out of it.
At some point, I inexplicably seem to have lost interest in this matter and went back to my apartment and went back to sleep. The next morning, I woke up and immediately went outside to check for fire damage. There was none! The electrical power was back on and the strange events of the previous night had no demonstrable effect - other than in my memory. I walked around the parking lot of our building and looked down to the blackberry and weed infested edge of the lot. Weirdly, I mentally pictured a rusted out wreck of an old car that was abandoned in this area. But this was crazy, there wasn't any such thing in evidence. But I couldn't shake off the impression that a car had somehow ended up in this corner of the property.
A little time after this experience, the weeping willow tree on the neighbor's lot near the blazing, crackling white ball of light began to die. A few months later it was cut down.
Additional Information:
There were dogs and cats in this neighborhood but, as I recall, all was silent during this event except for the hissing-crackling noise of the ball of light. I was really transfixed by this bright light and it pretty much had my attention riveted to it.<br><br>
No aircraft, at least none that I noticed.
This was a very spooky experience and I felt shaken by it -- still do, actually -- particularly because of the weird impression that an abandoned old car was parked in the weeds in the corner of our lot. Just as I'm writing this I have the feeling that I walked (barefooted!) down to this area (see attached diagram) to approach this car. My recollection is that it was rounded in shape, hence the vague image of a 1940ish automobile, and had a door missing. Boy, I'm now recalling someone trying to convince me to come down to the 'car'. I protested because of the blackberries and the fact that I didn't have shoes on! There was a sort of tug-o-war of willpower taking place.
More Information:
Hi Brian, As I was trying to fall asleep the other night I started to have some mental images and emotions sort of bubble up spontaneously about the 1984 Kirkland incident. In the past, I have tried to remember if there was more to this experience than just the hissing ball of light, but always drew a blank. It 
was like I hit a brick wall and couldn't go any further.
At this point I'm pretty sure that I did walk barefoot down into the weedy corner of the lot. (For what its worth, I was 30 years old at the time.) I can remember the physical discomfort and emotions. What I mentally assigned as an old, rounded car after the experience was probably something a little bit different. See my attached sketch. Of course there is always the question about the accuracy of recalled experiences. Please understand that I am not making any hard & fast claims about the factual nature of this memory.
For me what stands out to reinforce my own belief that what I have recalled actually happened are the peculiar details and the strong emotions. I remember looking out to the lake and the skyline wishing that I could just check out . . . bye bye, I'm out of here, at least mentally and emotionally. Also the detail about the two shorties waving their arms in an almost robotic manner came to me before I even fully pictured their appearance. If you look carefully at my sketch, you can see in light lines the arm movement, which came to me first when making this drawing.
Anyway, what follows is some additional material about the '84 Kirkland blazing ball of light report. You can use it and this intro if you want. I wrote in the present tense because it was just tumbling out of my mind. I had to stop when the elevator effect was happening. If anything additional comes up I'll let you know.
PS: I'm beginning to think that this '84 incident might tie in to another weird experience I had back in '78. In this earlier case I ended up in the side yard sometime in the early a.m. just wearing my underpants! Talk about embarrassing. By now you must surely think I'm completely a nut case!
Additional '84 Kirkland blazing ball of light experience:
I recall standing on the edge of the paved parking lot looking west. In the distance I can see the surface of Lake Washington reflecting the moonlight and see the silhouettes of the skyscrapers of the Seattle skyline. But much closer to me (about 10m away) nestled into the weeds and blackberry vines I can also make out the shape of a small round-topped structure. I really don't want to look at the object in the corner of the yard and am trying hard to fix my gaze on the view out to the lake.
This attempt to ignore the obvious (like the elephant in the living room) isn't holding up, and I have to turn my head towards what's in the weeds. I notice that two squat figures are standing outside of a bell-shaped structure. My first impression is that the 'people' are chubby children because they are only a little over a meter tall. I have the strong impression that they want me to come down to them. It's like they are pulling on me somehow. I don't feel threatened or particularly afraid, but am mostly concerned about venturing barefooted into the blackberries.
Very carefully I'm climbing down into the weed-infested area of the lot and am now standing near the two shorties. I feel tall and slender in comparison to them. In the dim light their skin appears dark, almost black with a blue tint(?). Their eyes are all black and rather large, but not huge in comparison to their head, which has a rather square shape. The nose is flat and broad and the large mouth is defined by thick lips. (See attached sketch.) For some reason they give me the feeling of a cheerful, 'hi-ho, away we go' type of personality. They are ******* dwarves!
Now the problem is that they want me to get inside of their bell-shaped device. They are gesturing energetically with their arms, swinging them towards the tiny doorway into the bell (craft, I figured by now) like trying to shoo me in. It is really weird, almost comical how their movements are totally synchronized. I'm telling them, no! It's too small for me! I keep telling them I won't fit. I don't fit, I don't fit, I don't fit. It's no use, I'm inside now. I feel like crying.
We must be descending because I have the sickening feeling of being in an elevator going down too fast. There is also an optical impression of going through a dark, somewhat curvy tube with the walls glistening with electrical sparks. I think I might have feinted at this point.
The person who went through this experience has done up some really nice graphics, one map and what he believed the figures appear to have looked like and the craft itself. To view these diagrams:
Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.
Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming Bright Object Comes To A Stop
Date: July 2002
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.
Hello Brian. Just read your "Pilot UFO Sighting In Tranquillity, California". One part of this article of the flashing UFOs reminded me of an incident that my wife and I had in Yellowstone National Park while we were on vacation in July, 2002. We were headed back to our hotel in West Yellowstone. It was late around 10:30 pm. The sky was crystal clear and you could see the stars like a crisp winter night. At my 10:00 position I saw a brilliant flash of light so bright that we thought it may have been a nuke flash in space. I was in the military and am very familiar with nuclear blast effects. My wife works in a sensitive info dept of the government so we were very concerned. We recalled that the EMP would have fried the electronics in our car so we dismissed this as a possibility. I slowed down to a crawl and began watching that portion of the sky for something unusual. We noticed a brilliant "star" moving north on a very slow track. We both watched it and about 15 seconds after the first flash another flash came from this object! After the second flash the object moved for another 2-3 seconds and came to a stop. I pulled over and stopped to see what would happen next and watched the object now motionless in the sky. After several minutes my wife complained about wanting to get back to the hotel and get ready for bed and our early rise next morning. It never moved again while I kept track of it the next 30 or so minutes. It simply looked like a bright star in the sky. All the time I watched the object I suspected it to be a military satellite or maybe a high flyer recon craft but seeing it stop and stay stationary has puzzled me since.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Oshawa Harbour, Ontario Two Disc Shaped Objects
Date: Summer of 2002
Time: 12:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Oshawa Harbour
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Disc shaped.
Full Description of event/sighting: I was just looking around and saw this sight. I had just read a report of a sighting in south Oshawa and that reminded me of my own experience back in the summer of 2002. Coming back from a golf game and a few after drinks ( I know what your thinking he was drunk, but I was not delirious) and I was with a female I had just met when we left for a drive, we ended up at the Oshawa beach on the peer when we were having a conversation when I noticed this two flying disc shaped lights flying at incredible speeds. I've watched reports on UFOs and heard all the mumbo jumbo scientific explanations but what the two of us saw was unnerving to say the least and lasted around 10 minutes before the cliché light sped away. I've spoke to my friends which dismiss it as you were just seeing things, but I know what I saw. Not sure what it was but after reading other similar encounters I decided to share my own brief experience with a UFO.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Arab, Alabama A Brilliant Classic Shaped Saucer And F16s Jet Fighters
Date: Approx: 2003 (?)
Time: Approx: 2:00 p.m.
Another sighting that is of great interest to me occurred over my home town 3 years ago witnessed by my good friend. He was downtown Arab AL on main street outside talking with a couple of friends. It was a bright sunny day around 2:00 pm central with few clouds and great visibility. Suddenly a brilliant classic shaped saucer object that my friend described as a brilliant polished metal gray came into view from the south at a low altitude (his guess was around 2,000 feet). He said that it was headed north at an unbelievable rate of speed and traversed approx. 180 degrees of the sky in 2 or three seconds. His friends saw it also. They stood there dumbfounded questioning what they had just seen when about 45-60 seconds later two F16s came screaming past at just under supersonic headed in the flight path of the object. No news of anything unusual was seen or heard on the news or papers.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Sky Above Montclair Pomona, Ontario Orbs Of Light
Date: 3/1/2007-3/4/2007
Time: 10:40 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Sky Above Montclair/Pomona/Ontario
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orbs of light.
Full Description of event/sighting: The past 4 days if seen 4 different objects in the sky, I've been doing heavy yard work and keep on seeing these things. My Mom/Girlfriend/Grandfather also have seen these things I've been freaking out about. I ordered a digital camera so I can take some pictures of these weird things I've been seeing. They only hang around for a few minutes if even that. I've gotten the binoculars out on two of the sightings and seen the light coming from the objects. I have no idea what these things are but 4 days in a row of seeing weird stuff in the sky is creepy. If anyone in Ontario/San Bernardino have even seeing these things please email me. I'm going to get some pictures up as time goes on. 
First time I saw this thing/s. It was above the sky of Ontario International Airport, it wasn't moving that I could tell just sitting up there. Next time I noticed a plane with a contrail behind it, there was a strange looking white orb in the middle of it not far behind the plane it was moving in and out of the trail it was moving very fast at a sideways angle , I don't think any of our aircraft can do such a thing. 3rd time we id noticed it in the same spot it was before but, my woman and mom were out on the porch with me and saw it together. 4th Time was just right now over the city of Montclair. Now I probably sound totally nuts for reporting this with no pictures, but if I'm seeing them 4 days in a row. Thought I'd report because maybe someone in my area will read and send me an email. Sorry if this is wasting the webmasters time.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Skelton In Cleveland, England U.K. Brilliant Light With Blue Tinge Comes To A Stop
Date: February 3, 2007
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location of Sighting: Skelton in Cleveland, England
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Spherical
Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving my car with my 18 year old daughter in the passenger seat. We were driving slowly down the road when we both saw a spherical object. Brilliant white in color with a blue tinge falling slowly from the sky. We both thought it was a firework falling from the sky at first, but it then stopped falling. It stopped for a second or two and seemed to pivot upwards. It then just accelerated away upwards at about 45 degrees at a fantastic speed out towards the North Sea and disappeared from view. The whole event didn't last more than ten seconds. The weather conditions were a clear blue sky at dusk, no clouds present where the object was seen
Thank you to the eyewitness for the interesting report.
Saint Louis Hills Southwest Saint Louis City Triangular UFO
Date: February 5, 2007
Time: 1:00 a.m.
Location of Sighting: Saint Louis Hills/ Southwest Saint Louis City
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Morphological, but Triangular in the end.
Full Description of event/sighting: My friend was driving me home from work. I had got off work at midnight and we had driven around for about a half hour to forty-five minutes, and we where driving down Watson rd, almost ready to turn left onto my street, Hancock, when I noticed a brilliant, multi-colored light on the horizon. I have had encounters with UFOs several times, and so has my friend. We decided we wanted to chase it and see if it was a plane or star. It seemed to accelerate away from us as we chased it through the empty streets of south Saint Louis. I kept telling my friend it was probably a star, until it did something very odd. We where sitting at the intersection of Watson and Chippewa, something in my gut told me this thing was over a local park named Wilmore. As we sat at the red light, this object literally dipped straight down out of the sky under the tree-line. This disturbed us of course, but my friend was very intrigued at this point, so we continued to drive the direction we both were now certain this object was located, now to the southwest of us. I maintained this bright object as we parallel River Des Peres, a major city drainage canal that ends in the Mississippi.
Again as we came closer to this park, I kept telling my friend it was a star,and at that point this went from a sighting, to an encounter. We pulled up along the parks edge, on its eastern side, and this light was no longer a light, but a good sized vehicle that kept changing its shape and lighting arrangement. I was very afraid and begged her to keep driving, but she insisted we wait a little longer. The best way to describe it's movements was a sort of "wobble" to the left and right or it would just hovered over this prominent hill in the park. When it began to "wobble" towards us we became overwhelmed with fear, I began screaming and my friend floored it around the corner of the park and started heading south towards a major street named Gravois. As we sat at the light there at Gravois, she was rationalizing this object, and I turned around and watched a triangular object with a red light in its center and bright lights on its three tips glided over the road and off to the east.
It then came back into my friends sight and we turned left to chase this object again, but it accelerated so fast it shot off across to the east over downtown Saint Louis (or the vicinity) and off east across the river and out of sight. It was truly amazing, but very frightening at the same time. One more event may have occurred during all of this, when we turned around and arrived back to my house, about 15 minutes after the whole event started, it was roughly 2:15 AM and I am certain it did not take us 45 minutes to get back to my house. I cannot say for sure what happened to that half hour of time, it could have easily been unnoticed from the shock, but I cannot ignore its absence nor can my friend.
I have had multiple encounters with things like this in my life, from as far back as four or five years old. I do not want to come off as a "believer" I am skeptical of everything, and very scientifically inclined, but I can assure you from my scientifically inquisitive nature, I have not been able to explain these events in any conventional way, and am fairly convinced something out of the "ordinary," is certainly occurring in the world, and I really would like someone to at least attempt some form of interview with me, and maybe even my friend as well, because a great deal of my experienced seem to be when I am with her, almost as if we are mutual experiencers in this phenomena. Anyways, please have an investigator contact me sometime because I am going to explode if I do not tell this stuff to someone other then my family who laugh at me when I talk about it!
Thank you to the witness for the really interesting report.
Kenosha, Wisconsin Strange Lights (UFO)
Date: March 5, 2007
Time: 5:55 p.m.
Location of Sighting: Back yard.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 6
Shape of objects: Fighter jet. Oval.
Full Description of event/sighting: Flying one following other at sequence approximately one minute. One coming from East to West, one from South toward North, curving towards East (Lake Michigan), one heading from West to East. Erratic travel patterns. Not going at tremendous speed. Last night, after saw fourth one, saw a very bright light to the south. It appeared to be a bright star until it approached at very slow speed. It went past house and curved to the East. The front white light was so bright it left me seeing a spot as if I looked at the bright sun as it passed it, same as previous four. It had flashing light of a glowing red surrounding the plane. As it headed towards lake Michigan I could see with binoculars the two after burners spread widely apart (white lights) with glowing red light in the middle. I need better binoculars. I have seen these strange objects on clear nights since November 2005 after three appeared and were very close and then disappeared and scared the living tar out of me. A neighbor sat this summer and watched them with me. They turn on and off their lights, they are silent, sometimes climb twice the height of a normal plane, sometimes twice the speed, you can see the exhaust trails when full moon (he was military). No set course of flight. I have no idea what they are. Basically they flash white, with red and green after burners.
Have seen oval cylinder object with complete lights all around. Try not to look at them too often. Try not to say anything about them as people just think you are nuts but I did see your report of February 2007 near New York and it was same as the six objects saw last night. Ask the people if big light (from far away) almost like the spot lights you see on the ground for a grand opening pointing up in the sky, but instead pointing at earth and ask if the red light was a very eerie type of red light, not a clear red light, not a red light like you see on earth. If so, they are the same.
Thank you to the witness for their report.
Illinois Hovering Blue Light
Date: N/A
Time: N/A
HBCC UFO Research Note: The below sighting report was sent into me through the submissions area and I have no way of replying to the witness for more detail over this sighting.
One year my mom and I were in the back yard in Illinois (USA) and we saw a blue light right at the roofline of our first floor house. We were facing the back yard, seated in lawn chairs, talking, and all of a sudden the entire back yard (about an acre of ground) lit up in blue light. We looked over our left shoulders (both of us, there was no sound and yet oddly we both looked over our left shoulders at the same exact time) and there was a bright blue light hovering there. It was just that, a light and it stayed there pulsating for about 5 seconds I'd say. It then it started to move and just disappeared. My mom and I don't tell anyone about this because we know people will think we are nuts. This is the first time I've ever put something like this out there. We have no reason to try to make people believe that we saw what we saw. I just thought I'd post this so that others out there that also have witnessed something as strange as this don't feel like they are alone.
I'm sure that some day what we all saw will come to "light" - pardon the pun. By the way, (in the US) from California to the east coast people saw this blue light at precisely the same exact time of day. It was noted in the papers and news, but it was dismissed by scientists as possible meteors, though my mom and I, and everyone else who witnessed it knows it could not have been. Due to it never hitting the earth, and it was hovering. A meteor would not stop in the air. I was not scared of this light, though looking back on it I'm surprised that I wasn't because it was so incredibly "odd" (that's the best word I can use right now to describe it). It's nothing I'd every seen before and I don't necessarily believe in aliens or things of the like. I did feel afterward that night that we had been "observed". It's a strange thing to say and it was a strange thing to feel at the time. My mom and I joked that it was taking our picture, then over a year later we were talking about it again and discussed the possibility of it being some government testing type of object. But that too sounds too strange to believe. Anyway, don't feel like you are alone. All of you who have seen something like this, but then again don't try to convince anyone who didn't see it for themselves because they will only think you are nuts. My own dad and sister don't believe my mom and I. We just don't talk about it to them, because we too would likely not believe someone had seen something like this, if we not seen it for ourselves.
Thank you to the person for submitting their report.
The Vike Report Radio Show On InnerStreams Network Every Sunday
Show Description:
I now host my own show on UFOs with the InnerStreams Radio Network entitled "The Vike Report" in which I bring forward folks who have had nothing short of an amazing UFO experience. These eyewitnesses speak openly about what they saw in taped interviews and as we all listen you can hear a wide range of emotions come out as the witnesses relate their stories to me. In 2007 I will be bringing more new audio reports, plus playing many of some of the most fascinating cases I have received to date. So please tune in.
LIVE: Every Sunday 11:00pm Central (1hrs) (12am Eastern, 10pm Mountain, 9pm Pacific or Monday 05:00 am GMT)
Follow the below link to listen into The Vike Report.
Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)
(198 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on 3 CDs)
For details please check out the eyewitness UFO audio accounts at:
Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research.
HBCC UFO Research International:
HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO



This Site Served by TheHostPros