- "The Queen" illustrates how the public is lulled
to sleep with Mother Goose stories.
- The drama rests entirely on Queen Elizabeth II's refusal
to speak publicly after the death of Princess Diana in 1997; and how, under
pressure from a grieving nation, she graciously rose to the occasion.
- Nominated for "Best Picture," the movie doesn't
mention she had good reason to hesitate. Helen Mirren won for "Best
Actress" but if Mohammed Fayed is right, Elizabeth II deserves the
- She may have orchestrated the hit with her husband and
son. "I want Charles and Philip together in court." the father
of Diana's fiance said recently. "These are the people who ordered
- Now that would have been a movie!
- However in this movie, Elizabeth's excuse is to "suffer
silently and with dignity" and "focus on her grandsons' suffering."
The tensions between the Princess and the House of Windsor are only implied.
- The movie is very comforting. Elizabeth II really is
a good person, not the front for the world's greatest criminal syndicate,
dealing in drugs, arms, prostitution and banking, according to Lyndon
LaRouche's book "Dope, Inc." (1992.)
- Prince Charles, Prince Philip and Tony and Cherie Blair
are dedicated citizens and family people, not inbred Masons, Satanists,
traitors, warmongers, criminals perverts and crystal gazers depicted by
David Icke. (I reserve judgment on reptilian shape shifters.)
- [Philip is Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of
Freemasons of England.]
- After seeing "The Queen," I left the cinema
feeling with poet Robert Browning, "God is in His Heaven and all is
right with the world."
- Our leaders are decent people trying to do what's right!
The old ladies in the audience shouted, "pip, pip" when Elizabeth
finally saw the light. "Well done, your majesty!"
- The movie critics felt the same way. Ninety eight per
cent gave the movie positive reviews http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/queen/%20.
- MURDER WILL OUT
- However, in the case of murder we must always ask, "Who
- After the divorce of Charles and Diana in 1991, "The
London Daily Mail" emphasized England "now has effectively two
Royal Houses-the House of Charles and the House of Diana. In the first
five months of separation, Princess Diana attracted five times as many
spectators, twice as many reporters, and more than twice as many photographers
than her husband." (Peter Fearon, "Buckingham Babylon"
- Diana's death looks like an old fashioned Mafia hit,
a British dynastic spat. Didn't Queen Elizabeth I have Mary Stuart beheaded
in 1587? Diana threatened the family business and needed to be rubbed
- According to"This is London" (March 2) "Mr.
Fayed has been implacable in his insistence that Prince Philip 'masterminded'
the couples' death. He says Dodi and Diana planned to marry but the British
establishment could not accept the prospect of the mother of a future king
marrying a Muslim."
- Or giving him a Muslim half-brother? There were rumors
she was pregnant. Diana expressed fears that Charles would use MI-6 to
arrange a car crash. There is evidence this is exactly what happened.
- Imagine if this movie revealed the truth instead of covered
- MOVIES FOR THE LOWER DEGREES
- "In pre-movie days the business of peddling lies
about life was spotty and organized." Ben Hecht, a veteran screenwriter
wrote. Since then, "One basic [movie] plot only has appeared daily...the
triumph of virtue and the overthrow of wickedness.... ("A Child of
the Century," p. 468)
- But in real life the bad guys are always the winners.
The Cabbalist central banking mob finagled control over national credit
and is consolidating this advantage into world tyranny. They fund the movies
that deceive, distract and debilitate the boobs while they advance toward
- Society as a whole is organized like a secret society
(i.e. Freemasonry, Communism, Zionism, Feminism.). Most members are not
told the real agenda. They are easier to manipulate with idealistic sounding
platitudes about freedom and righteousness. The function of the mass media
as well as education: is to lie; to reinforce the official illusion: how
things "are supposed to be."
- [In a famous interview with Sarah McClendon in December
1992, George Bush Sr. admitted: "Sarah, if the American people had
ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we
would be chased down in the streets and lynched."]
- To be duped (by some Cause) is probably the characteristic
modern human experience, but of course few know it. [Think of Pat Tillman
who wanted to avenge 9-11.] Even those who rise in the NWO Masonic conspiracy
are often "useful idiots" who provide a convincing facade.
- James Forrestal, for example, was an corporate lawyer
who became Truman's Secretary of Defense. When he realized Masonic bankers
controlled Communism as well as Capitalism, he couldn't keep quiet. He
was deemed "insane" and thrown from the window of Bethesda Naval
Hospital. He was a good guy. He lost. There are no movies about him. Joe
McCarthy was likely murdered at the same hospital a few years later.
- "Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason?
For if it prosper, none dare call it treason."
- Richard Nixon realized the same thing and wanted to take
back the USA. The CIA used "The Washington Post" and Watergate
to impeach him. Yet the movie "All the President's Men" tells
a ridiculous story about the press bringing down a corrupt ruler. The truth
a political hack who reaches for greatness by defying the Rockefellers--would
have been wonderful. Even Oliver Stone missed this story in his movie "Nixon."
- Have you seen an honest movie about the murder of George
Patton or Huey Long? One about 9-11? What about Margie Shroedinger, the
woman who sued G.W. Bush for rape and then "committed suicide"
? There are dozens of "good guys" murdered <http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.html%20>
during the Clinton Administration. Each one would make a great movie.
- [At the 1991 Bilderberg meeting, David Rockefeller thanked
the media for covering up elite plans for the "supranational sovereignty
of an intellectual elite and world bankers." "It would have been
impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected
to the lights of publicity during those years."]
- "News" and "Entertainment" are the
main reason for our collective arrested development. They define reality,
past and present.We depend on them for guidance and inspiration. There
still are good movies but most fit the description above.
- Hopefully the Internet will be a source of entertainment
that nurtures rather than enslaves. ----- See also my "The Illuminati
World of Make Believe"
- See also: Google Video --Tony Blair and British Freemasonry
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the game Scruples
and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His articles exposing
fe-manism and the New World Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca
He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts on his site using
first names only. firstname.lastname@example.org