- HBCC UFO Research Note: This is an interesting report
due to the fact that there was a vibrating beam of light/pulsating
lights around the area where the ice circle was discovered. Of course we
know that ice circles can be made by natural currents in a stream or river.
But this report below is important and possibly there could be a connection
between the lights and ice circle. I will be following this case up
and hoping to find others from the area where the lights and ice circle
- Also while I am reporting on this case, Brian Vike Director
of HBCC UFO Research is in the works at getting the HBCC UFO Research website
back on line and continuing where I left off back in October 2006. I will
have help from a really nice man who resides in Virginia, U.S. who will
take many of the cases that come into HBCC UFO and work on them. I also
will be working on many I receive as well and maintaining the website to
keep it updated. So look for the site to open soon.
- Sighting reports can still be email to me at:firstname.lastname@example.org
and of course anyone having any information on the vibrating beam of light/pulsating
lights around the area where the ice circle was discovered would you please
be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at the given email address. Thank
you very much.
- Date: December 2006
- Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.
- To whom it may concern,
- An ice circle has recently appeared on the Hemlock River
locate near Amasa, Michigan. A man returning from work around 1:00 a.m.
noticed a vibrating beam of light. The next morning while passing the
river he noticed the circle. There are pictures and videos.
- If more information is wanted you can contact this e-mail
- Additional Information & Photos:
- Attached are pictures I took yesterday.
- As I was checking out Amasa salt shed a nearby resident
pulled up to me and asked if I wanted to hear an interesting story. He
went on and said that last night his neighbor was coming home from work
at 12:45 am and noticed pulsating lights coming from the area were the
Townline Road crosses the Hemlock River. He noticed these lights as he
turned off US 141 onto Townline Road. As he approached the hill which
breaks into the river basin, the lights disappeared. Thinking he was just
going crazy he went home and went to bed.
- The next morning he called the man I was talking to and
told him what he had seen. Curious, he drove down to the bridge and found
a perfect circle about 50' in diameter cut into the ice and it was rotating
in clockwise rotation.
- I went down to see and sure enough, very strange.
- Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.org
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/
- Plus a new domain name, HBCC UFO Research International:
- HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia,
Canada - VOJ 1ZO