- If you make a resolution Monday, resolve that America
is going to be turned around in 2007 and 2008 once and for all. The idiots
who pretend to be our leaders can sink if they wish but We the People are
not going down with them. They do not deserve that kind of loyalty from
any American. That is one of many things they have not earned.
- Too many Americans do not realize that the DNC, communist,
socialist-style of anything-goes freedom is not the true definition of
freedom. It is the definition of chaos and freedom to do wrong.
- The problem when the pendulum swings too far right is
that fascism can and will take root with an overbearing government that
has no hesitation to lie and deceive and cheat the people.
- "it is always a simple matter to drag the people
along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament,
or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be
brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do
is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack
of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in
any country." Reich Marshall Herman Göering, World War
II commander of the Luftwaffe.
- On the other hand, true conservatives have always been
the great defenders of genuine freedom in America throughout most of our
history. Some of the most cherished things most Americans do - and take
pride in - is in the exercising the freedom to do the right thing, the
freedom to speak the truth, and the freedom to work to make a better life
- You have to wonder about a government and its alleged
belief in the truth when it tries to sneak through laws that would
criminalize the public's right to know...and the people who try to assert
that right. A perfect case in point is how Zionists have tried to criminalize
anyone who questions their propagandized version of the Holocaust. Zionism
instantly condemns all who question its 'official story' and assert their
own different version of WWII history which they have discerned through
serious research and careful study.
- True conservatives do not believe in collectivism or
big government, they believe in individual freedoms and personal responsibility.
- If we are going to save our Nation we are going to have
to rekindle the spirit that built our nation. Very little is free in
this life and we have way too many Americans that think they deserve something
- In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to
lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
- - Anonymous
- We face that in nanotechnology with each new project,
each new application. One has to have the courage to go where they have
never been, and that level of courage has gone to sleep in America. People
are complacent even in the face of losing all that is best about America.
- The freedom to shop at WalMart is not freedom in the
- When I think of the predicament America is in it is clear
that we have 295,000,000 opinions and not a single cohesive plan to get
back to shore safely from the rough seas.
- There have been no historic comments from George H W
Bush, Bill Clinton or George Bush. There has been nothing but an endless
stream of domestic snafus and foreign fiascos. When the world changed
with the fall of the USSR, these failed leaders and their major backers
preferred the status quo over charting new territory.
- To find the right quote you have to go back 100 years
- In 1907, U.S. President THEODORE ROOSEVELT gave the following
statements regarding who is an American:
- "In the first place we should insist that if the
immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates
himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone
else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because
of creed, or birthplace, or origin.
- But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very
fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided
- Any man who says he is an American, but something else
also, isn't an American at all.
- We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and
this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty
and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation
to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and
that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty
and that is a loyalty to the American people."
- Theodore Roosevelt 1907
- The loss in life for American soldiers in Iraq now exceeds
the loss of life on 9-11 and it came on Christmas Day 2006.
- U.S. Deaths in Iraq Exceed 9-11 Count
- Dec 26, 4:47 AM (ET)
- By CHRISTOPHER TORCHIA
- BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - The number of U.S. military service
members killed in Iraq has exceeded the number of victims in the Sept.
11, 2001, terrorist attacks, according to an Associated Press count. Car
bomb attacks, meanwhile, killed at least 25 Iraqis.
- Six more American soldiers were killed in Iraq, officials
said Tuesday, pushing the U.S. military death toll since the beginning
of the Iraq war in March 2003 to at least 2,978 - five more than the
number killed in the attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.
- The milestone came with the deaths of the three soldiers
Monday and three more Tuesday in roadside bomb attacks near Baghdad, the
- President Bush has said that the Iraq war is part of
the United States' post-Sept. 11 approach to threats abroad. Going on
offense against enemies before they could harm Americans meant removing
the Taliban from power in Afghanistan, pursuing members of al-Qaida and
seeking regime change in Iraq, Bush has said.
- It is time to ask the question "what has it
- The correct answer is absolutely nothing but loss of
more life and fomenting hatred and terrorist intent towards Americans
that was not there before. The Bush and Blair Iraq fiasco will go down
in history as one of the biggest foreign policy blunders and botched war
plan in history. They will teach in the future that example as to what
not to do.
- Terrorism is not a war, it is a strategy to get policies
changed when all other means of addressing grievances have been blocked
off or ignored. There are some like Israel and the US that refuse to
change policies. Frankly, they are at a point they have no choice and
they have run out of options. Russia and the PRC both changed course
and their economies are booming while ours is running out of steam and
inertia. China recently put into place controls to cool down their 10.5%
GDP rate of growth while the US languishes at 2% or less.
- As you read the following, think of terms of 2008 and
what it is going to take to turn America around and keep our Ship of State
from sinking. America is in peril and it is our government and their
Wealthy Elite insiders are who are responsible for the mis-leadership
that has caused the problems.
- Most of you know that Jon Carlson and I have stayed focused
on the airplane that hit the Pentagon. Folks, it was not a 757. It was
an A3 Skywarrior. When you look at this link closely [Jon Carlson's
website] you will better understand why the United States government,
especially the Bush Administration, refuses to release any videos that
would show that a 757, specifically Flight 77, absolutely did not hit
the Pentagon. The BBC footage is what did hit the Pentagon.
- Note the difference in the wing designs and how they
fit to the fuselage. The airframe, wing design and lift characteristics
are radically different on the 757 and what you see on those photos is
not a 757. What you are looking at is the jet airplane that hit the
- What sort of nation purports greatness yet concocts such
- What sort of gutless wonders do we have in our leadership
what would do such a thing rather than face up to what has to be done?
- What sort of visionless leaders do we have that gut the
value of the US dollar and then stick a gun in the face of anyone who
dares to do the right thing for their own people and deal in Euros as
a more valuable, more stable currency?
- What sort of nation purports greatness yet has as high
a percentage of its population living in poverty or living on the streets
as any industrialized nation? You would not have to go very far from
where you are if you are in America to find a family or a person that
had Alpo dog food for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. You would not
have to go far to find someone that had nothing to eat. In a land that
claims greatness, we have many reasons to hang our heads in shame.
- What sort of nation wraps itself in the flag and poses
for the photo ops with veterans for PR, yet turns its back on the fact
that many of our homeless are veterans of our armed services denied even
the most basic of services they were promised or dignity?
- Why is it that "good faith and credit" applies
to the bankers and wealthy elite but not to Americans in general?
- It is time to quit mourning 9-11 or bitching and whining
- It is time to get angry, cast them from power, back a
leader who will do something about it and prosecute the ones who did 9-11.
- If you have never seen this video, listen and do not
judge the messenger. She is the 26 year-old daughter of a Vietnam veteran
from Pennsylvania. Like many her age she has gone through some very
confusing and painful times but is now expressing herself in some very
powerful music and lyrics that mean something.
- What sort of leadership would use an Act of God to line
the pockets of major campaign contributors so they would be there to donate
heavily in 2006, and leave the victims of that tragedy to rot?
- Katrina Fraud Likely to Balloon Past $1B
- Dec 25, 1:58 PM (ET)
- By HOPE YEN
- WASHINGTON (AP) - The tally for Hurricane Katrina waste
could top $2 billion next year because half of the lucrative government
contracts valued at $500,000 or greater for cleanup work are being awarded
without little competition.
- Federal investigators have already determined the Bush
administration squandered $1 billion on fraudulent disaster aid to individuals
after the 2005 storm. Now they are shifting their attention to the multimillion
dollar contracts to politically connected firms that critics have long
said are a prime area for abuse.
- In January, investigators will release the first of several
audits examining more than $12 billion in Katrina contracts. The charges
range from political favoritism to limited opportunities for small and
minority-owned firms, which initially got only 1.5 percent of the total
- "Based on their track record, it wouldn't surprise
me if we saw another billion more in waste," said Clark Kent Ervin,
the Homeland Security Department's inspector general from 2003-2004. "I
don't think sufficient progress has been made."
- What sort of nation would start a war in Iraq based on
- America has not had a great president since Ronald Reagan
and many Americans followed him from both sides of the aisle because he
inspired the best of many Americans and they rose up to the challenge.
He was not perfect but he was a leader many levels above the likes of
George H W Bush, Clinton and the current White House fiasco.
- Prior to that, John F. Kennedy was such a leader where
people from both sides of the aisle stood up for a president that deserved
- They gunned him down because he was going to put into
place some serious changes that were needed then and even more needed
- Other than that in my lifetime of 55 years, we have had
one sell-out artist after another that was all about the political mantra
of their party and the personal agendas of their primary backers. We
have not had a true leader of all Americans but twice in my life time.
Prior to that, one has to go all the way back to Theodore Roosevelt to
find such a leader. Said another way, in my opinion America has only
had 3 presidents in the past 100 years that were worthy of being followed
as a leader of the people.
- Some will claim FDR was such a leader but one has to
deduct that he sat back while Pearl Harbor was about to happen and the
government knew it. You also have to factor in that the war with Germany
was, according to James A. Baker, III, not as advertised. 49-55 million
people died in World War II and many think it was all about 6 million
Jews that the Zionists cannot and will not document.
- They would rather send someone to jail rather than address
the facts or the truth.
- Baker told der Spiegel in 1992 the following:
- Wir machten aus Hitler ein Monstrum, einen Teufel. Deshalb
konnten wir nach dem Krieg auch nicht mehr davon abrücken. Hatten
wir doch die Massen gegen den Teufel persönlich mobilisiert. Also
waren wir nach dem Krieg gezwungen, in diesem Teufelsszenario mitzuspielen.
Wir hätten unmöglich unseren Menschen klarmachen können,
daß der Krieg eigentlich nur eine wirtschaftliche Präventivmaßnahme
- James Baker, ehemaliger US-Außenminister
- (Quelle: DER SPIEGEL, 13/1992)
- This is how that Baker comment translates from German
into English and I put it into capital letters to emphasize what he said:
- WE MADE A MONSTER OF HITLER, A DEVIL. THAT IS WHY (THEREFORE)
WE COULD NOT AFTER THE WAR SAY OTHERWISE.
- WE HAD PERSONALLY MOBILISED THE MASSES NEVERTHELESS AGAINST
THE DEVIL. THUS WE WERE FORCED AFTER THE WAR, TO PLAY ALONG WITH THIS
- WE COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE MADE OUR PEOPLE CLEAR (TO
THEM) THAT THE WAR WAS ONLY AN ECONOMIC PREVENTATIVE MEASURE!"
- JAMES BAKER , EX US- FOREIGN MINISTER
- SOURCE: DER SPIEGEL, 13/ 1992
- Both Germany and Japan were crushed in World War II and
are now both economic powerhouses, so again, what did we accomplish?
- Both Germany and Japan have something the US used to
have but has lost, that being a single-mindedness of purpose and National
pride in making quality products. It is far better to take pride in a
job well done than in bombs falling in far away lands and aired on CNN
and FOXNews. Germans have always excelled in quality products. I remember
a time when Japanese products were inferior to American but that is not
the case any more and has not been for a long time.
- The United States of America is floundering because of
a lack of leadership that is representative of the will of the people
and abides by the rule of law and the US Constitution.
- Many of us are discussing behind the scenes what is needed,
what type of candidate, and try to come up with a plan to have a new Third
Party take control of the White House, one-third of the Senate and US
House in 2008. It is doable if we can get the right message in front
of an American populace that is fed up with what they call government
in Washington, DC.
- It is many things, including racketeering and organized
crime and an endless string of bad, failed and misguided policies, but
good governance it is not. One cannot look to Washington, DC for truth
or honor or integrity.
- Those RNC and DNC squatters in there now have proven
for the past 18 years that they have no intentions of leading America
as We the People wish. They only intend to plunder as they wish and
that is not good for you or your future. They shame all of us and smile
as they are doing it. They speak often and lie each time they do.
- Their words are hollow and cheap with no moral authority
and no goodness. Their words are bereft of any wholesome qualities that
make for greatness. They pretend to be the face of our nation while
they are truly the scourge of this nation.
- Most Americans and most people around the world have
figured out that George W. Bush is a complete fraud. He is not a conservative,
fiscal or socially, he is not a Christian by any stretch of the imagination,
nor is he an honest person.
- Most Americans and most people around the world, if they
forgot over the past 12 years with Republican control of the Congress,
the Democrats are a fraud too. Nancy Pelosi bragged on November 7, 2006
"this is a great day for the American people" and most of the
American people now know how shallow those words were at the time and
- It is business as usual in DC with a DNC slant on the
agenda. Both of the Bush administrations were all about transfer of wealth
to their buddies to your detriment. Bill Clinton was all about transfer
of wealth away from you and to the DNC insiders. That is what the changes
in the laws and the capital markets fraud was all about.
- The American people clearly spoke "get out of Iraq"
so what is the Republican and Democrat solution to that mandate? Increase
the troop levels and try to extract a victory from an un-winnable situation.
- Americans are tired of the fraud and plundering of America,
so what is the Republican and Democrat solution for that? Change the
nature of the plundering and keep right on doing it.
- Hillary Clinton has hired an Ecumenical advisor so she
can woo the Christian vote in 2008. Most Christians will see the devil
wrapped up in the sheep's cloak. Edwards, Pelosi, Reid, Conyers, and
Waxman are all proving that the DNC is not the counter position to Bush
insanity. McCain has already proven he is not going to change course.
- Bush and Cheney have proven what history already knew
any war based on a lie is not going to be winnable for the aggressor.
- Trespassers who lie, and kill and maim are always sent
home with their tails tucked between their butt cheeks. I have seen reports
that the US and the oil companies intend to deprive the Iraqis of $200
billion in oil. That is their future, stolen at gunpoint by Bush, Cheney,
and the oil companies. Their cable TV, electricity, telephones, cell
phones and anything else worth something are in the hands of Bush backers
with Iraqi front men. The Iraqis are not shocked and they are not awed,
except at the gall of some Americans that pretend to be our leaders and
hide grand theft behind a hollow promise of freedom and democracy.
- So, it poses the question as to why neither major political
party in the United States stands for anything that the American people
do stand for or what the American people want and expect from government.
- Our national destiny has been hijacked by the real terrorists.
Our standard of life has been undermined in an endless stream of stupid
policies, moronic agendas, and a government that is intent on going against
the grain in all things. The world has changed, DC refuses to change.
- In its simplest terms government is merely a means for
a people to implement a collective will for the betterment of all citizens
within any given nation. It is when that collective will is perverted
into "selective will" that benefits a mere few that government
no longer serves the purpose it was intended for in our democratic Republic.
- Thomas Jefferson referred to such in The Declaration
- "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted
among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,
it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute
new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing
its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their
Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments
long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;
and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed
to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing
the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses
and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design
to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their
- It is a long way from July 4, 1776 to January 1, 2007,
but the government we have now is no less despicable as what we cast from
our shores in the American Revolution.
- It is a complex question, a complex issue but it is a
resolvable problem. It is easily resolved by cleaning house in DC and
put real Americans in charge of America. People who love America first
and put the needs of Americans first are the type of leaders we need
rather than the talking head liars we have now. They are about as useless
as cardboard cutouts with sound dubbing.
- Our government has become the purveyors of The Great
Lie in that they micromanage the news so Americans do not learn what they
need to know. They do it so they can keep failed policies in play and
bogus, sleazy legacies all polished up when the real truth would make
them cower in shame or land them in prison.
- One of the email list members sent an interesting article
about how our government leans on the press to keep you from knowing the
- What sort of government do we have that withholds the
truth from the people? What are they afraid you will find out?
- Another wrote an excellent article addressing the Political
Spectrum Con and how they are shifting America into areas that a vast
majority of Americans would rise up if they truly knew what DC was up
- Read the article and think, then continue.
- The Political Spectrum Con
- Nelson Hultberg
- Nothing is what it seems. Never forget that when watching
DC, listening to DC or believing DC. God gave you a brain to use discernment
so use it.
- It is not going to take an elaborate political platform
to address what is wrong. One can take a chain saw to any part of the
DC deadwood and not hit anything vital for a long time. You could pile
up cord after cord of political and bureaucratic dead wood and do nothing
but make improvements.
- Global War on Terror
- Over and done with and no, we did not win. News at 6,
prosecutions to come.
- Stagnation of True Growth
- True growth comes from savings and capital, not from
growth of the National Debt and directing that to only a select few.
Lest you have not noticed, the savings of Americans is at a low and most
Americans are living an existence of one pink slip away from bankruptcy
and loss of most, if not all, of what they have.
- That is a formula for dissatisfaction and needless stresses
that factures families, marriages, health, quality of life, and national
focus on issues that do matter. The easiest way to change the savings
rate and financial stability of Americans is to remove the tax burden
on those that can least afford it and put it on those that can afford
it but think they are entitled to a free ride on taxes.
- The second solution is to roll back energy prices of
all forms as we get America headed again in the right direction.
- This nation needs a coast to coast job creation plan
and a job reduction plan for Washington, DC to reduce the size and cost
of the federal government. Government bloat takes away and gives nothing
in return. It is somewhat akin to a black hole that sucks the life out
of anything near it.
- Military Draft
- Not needed but what is needed is the use of our military
to defend America and not be used as the blunt instruments for US corporate
theft in far away lands of assets in those far away lands. The United
States is the only military superpower and can project that power to any
place on Earth very quickly. We do not need large standing legions doing
the beck-and-call for Israel and the Wealthy Elite and our major corporations.
If those corporations cannot get a business deal done in a commercial
manner maybe the boards and shareholders of those corporations need to
find new leaders that can get a deal done without having to send US soldiers
for no other reason.
- National Debt
- The brakes would be put on the growth of the National
Debt, interest rates raised if necessary and taxation policy and giveaways,
corporate subsidies eliminated and focused on reducing the National Debt.
- It is a moral issue, not a political issue. It is one
of those "ists" and "isms" that have no place in politics,
just like religion.
- Gay Rights
- It is a moral issue, not a political issue. It is one
of those "ists" and "isms: that have no place in politics,
just like religion.
- "Ists" and "Isms"
- Waste of time, much more important and nationally threatening
issues in our face and on the horizon.
- Constitutional Amendments
- The only Constitution Amendment needed is one that put
the United States government in its place and keeps it there. Pre-emptive
war is a farce and was the day it was conceived. Free Speech matters
and it is only the US government and their Wealthy Elite backers that
do not like free speech. Freedom of religion for all religions matters,
but the right of a minority religion to control the majority is absurd.
- In need of a total overhaul including barring some from
the process since their agenda is not for America. In America, Americans
- It is about time that everyone in America carry the load
and that includes corporations and the Wealthy Elite that think they should
be immune from taxation. Our infrastructure needs much work. Our National
Debt is at ludicrous levels and has to come down. The only way to reduce
the National Debt is tax those that have benefited to the tune of billions,
tens of billions and hundreds of billions from the policies they lobbied
to have changed for their benefit and to your detriment.
- It is time to take a serious look at value added taxes
and national sales tax that would tax all at the same level or put a ceiling
on that everyone under a certain income level pays no taxes, sales, income
- To get the burden off the poor and stressed Middle Class,
taxation policy should be shifted for 4-8 years so that everyone under
a certain level of income pays no income taxes and the corporations and
Wealthy Elite carry the burden they shirk.