- What to do to straighten out Washington, DC? Even
though the Democrats took the House of Representatives and Senate, it is
still broke. They also gained the majority in governorships and state
legislatures but it is still broke.
- How do the Democrats control the Senate? By a margin
of ONE with two Independent victories that always vote Democrat and in
the instance of Joe Lieberman, the Voice of Israel is back. He is
so important to the Israel agenda the RNC was financing his Independent
bid and they pulled it off to their own demise. I was LMAO on that
one. The real sucker punch is coming when the markers are called
due and Mr. Lieberman does not vote with the Democrats, puts the Senate
into 50-50 mode and Vice President Dick Cheney is the deciding vote.
- Bet you folks did not see that sucker punch coming, did
you? Watch real close because it is coming on some major issues.
- The Sell Out of America has already started. Mr.
John "Impeach George Bush" Conyers has rolled over for the DNC
party line. Impeachment of George Bush is off the table. Conyers
just proved it was all rhetoric to get votes. http://www.infowars.net/articles/november2006/101106Rotten.htm
- You Progressives brace yourself for this bunch of Democrats
in control are not going to do anything about impeachment, or war crimes,
or anything else.
- You Progressives brace yourself for this bunch of Democrats
in control are not going to do anything about 9-11 or the bogus wars that
were launched because of that incident. It is business as usual with
the Democrats in control of the ante and the pot and the stacked deck of
- In Rhode Island where Democrat Sheldon Whitehouse won,
that ousted the only moderate voice in the RNC ranks of Lincoln Chaffee
who was the only Republican who voted against the Iraq War.
- We may have the clearest evidence of vote fraud coming
out of Connecticut with the re-election of Pro-Israel Joe Lieberman as
- Now, how exactly did Lieberman win two elections and
his two opponents got exactly the same number of votes at exactly 448,077
- "In Connecticut Ned Lamont (Dem.) lost EXACTLY with
THE SAME number of votes as Phil Giordano (Rep.) collected in 2000."
- Any of you mathematical geniuses want to calculate the
odds on that? It is staggering. It is statistically impossible
and could not happen twice in one million years, much less twice in 6 years
for one lucky Pro-Israel Jewish Senator. I think this matter needs
to be investigated because it is smoking hot.
- The 2006 vote was not just about Iraq, it was also about
accountability and government corruption. Most of the Democrats I
hear from are gleeful that the GOP lock has been broken but I point out
to them that they have been grousing since 9-11 about the deeds of their
own party, too. This vote did not change that and has only made them
forgot temporarily that they were sold out along with the rest of America.
- In their current state of euphoria, they seem to forget
that their own party was involved in the idiotic policies and 9-11 too
and that did not change November 7.
- The problem is both parties and what America just did
was fall for the myth that America has two political parties. Those
two parties are controlled by the same special interests who want it that
way for themselves and to Hell with you.
- It will take some time to analyze who all of the new
faces are and who they are beholden to that are adverse to your interests
and mine. Some of them will not have to be analyzed and they will
be like neon warning signs as soon as the new Congress convenes in January
- Have a Merry Christmas for it may be the last one or
the last one for a long time. America is in for a rude awakening
over the next two years.
- George W. Bush says the Republicans "took a thumping"
on November 7. I think it is more like tying that jackass to the
bull with a definite length rope until the attitude adjustment sets in.
- I rarely agree anymore with Rush Limbaugh, but he did
hit the nail on the head with his post mortem of the November 7 elections.
- Republicans took a beating on Election Day because they
abandoned their conservative principles and in the end stood for nothing,
- Commenting that although Republicans lost, "Conservatism
did not lose, Republicanism lost last night. Republicanism, being a political
party first, rather than an ideological movement, is what lost last night."
- Exit polls showed one of the biggest reasons to be corruption,
not just Iraq. Actually, both are major issues and neither will get
better with the Democrats controlling both Houses of Congress. The
corruption will just head in another direction and Bush will have to just
keep his mouth shut due to all the dirt they have on him now and the ability
to prosecute, but will not do so.
- Daddy Bush has had to send in a team (Gates, Baker, etc)
to clean up the mess GW has made of things. Problem is, that team
is the Iran Contra team so brace your self for more lunacy from DC.
The vested interests are stepping in to run things since GW cannot.
- The gay head of the RNC, Kenneth Mehlman, is jumping
off the SS Titanic Bush, too. Only real men can clean up a GW mess.
- I am not upset about the next two years being under DNC
control. They will be easy to dismantle just like they were in 1994
and over the next two years it is my intent to do just that. Not
to rebuild the RNC, to change the course and address the true problems
of rampant government corruption and rampant corporate corruption aided
and abetted by government corruption.
- DNC is a sitting duck because 2 of every 3 voters are
conservative and do not believe in DNC values or their ideologies when
they are of Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi lunacy. That will be
apparent soon enough to America. It will not take America long to
get its fill of Nancy Pelosi and her agenda and Hillary too.
- The euphoric Progressives will not be smiling soon when
the Democratic controlled Congress turns its back on 9-11 and them.
That has already started.
- Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for
evil. I will be one of the happiest Americans in the world when Americans
wake up and understand that simple matter.
- At first glance it appears that the Red States saved
America by turning their back on Bush. At first glance, the Blue
States do not want the change that they profess and sent the same incumbent
steers, queers and dumb heifers back to the Senate and House. One
of the most interesting trends in the 2006 elections is the Democrats quietly
took back control of the state governorships. At first glance, that
may be a true resurgence of Conservative Democrats and might be the true
lever to use for 2008.
- If we get the Conservative Democrats back in control
of the DNC, most of this lunacy will stop real quick and we can finally
have the requiem for a DNC that has not meant anything in about 30 years
but being opposed to everything that is America.
- You folks that love Merry Christmas over Happy Holidays
brace yourselves. The "I hate the word Christmas" crowd
is now in charge of the House and the Senate.
- In Arkansas Bush appointee to the DEA and Homeland Security
Asa Hutchison lost to Democrat Mike Beebe. That is telling.
Most of my Republican friends in Arkansas turned out to vote against Republican
Asa Hutchison. Why? Because he is a Neocon; not a true conservative.
They did not vote in general for Beebe, they voted against Hutchison.
I have reminded many of them that voting for the lesser of two evils is
still voting for evil.
- I have written before what the difference is between
a true conservative and these Neocon thugs that call themselves Conservative
Maybe Rush Limbaugh has been reading my emails.
- In Minnesota attorney Keith Ellison became the first
Muslim elected to Congress. http://news.aol.com/elections/house/story/_a/congress-gets-first-muslim-lawmaker/20061107221809990001
- Bush admitted in a November 8, 2006 press conference
that Donald Rumsfeld was stepping down and he has named yet another Bush
family crony and yet another Neocon directly out of Iran Contra.
- Dr. Robert Michael Gates (born September 25, 1943) could
become the 22nd United States Secretary of Defense, succeeding Donald Rumsfeld.
President Bush announced on November 8th, 2006 his intention to nominate
Gates for the position which requires Senate confirmation. Previous to
that office, he served as Director of Central Intelligence from November
6, 1991 until January 20, 1993, capping a 26-year career in the CIA and
the National Security Council. Immediately before being nominated to the
post of Secretary of Defense, he was the President of Texas A&M University
and the National President of the National Eagle Scout Association. He
and his wife Becky have two children.
- I can hear the angry defeated Republican candidates that
were told to stay the course with Rumsfeld. They are hopping mad
and I would be too. Mr. Gates is a protégé of Mr. Rumsfeld
all the way back to the Reagan Administration, so, it is business as usual
in the Secretary of Defense seat.
- On another front, another Neocon is being thrown from
the SS Titanic Bush.
- Breaking from NewsMax.com
- John Bolton Likely to Depart U.N.
- NewsMax has learned that U.S. ambassador to the United
Nations John Bolton will likely leave his post next month.
- After a rocky series of Senate confirmation hearings,
Bolton was sent to the U.N. by President Bush in August 2005 under a recess
appointment. That allowed the president to bypass Senate confirmation while
it was in recess, but the appointee could only serve for the length of
the current Congress which is set to expire at year's end.
- I am glad to see that most of America did not fall for
the latest BIG BOO from Bush and Blair. I watched this story on Sky
News out of the UK and found their use of desperate, late save adjectives
to be a little too desperate. The man has been in custody since August
2004 on an anonymous tip and they acted like they saved a million lives
on our election day.
- All day long on the day of the US mid-term elections,
the major news media carried what was the story of the day. However,
the timing of this story is just as suspect as the verdict regarding Saddam
- Dhiren Barot: India-born jihadi in 9/11 net
- Chidanand Rajghatta
- [ 18 Aug, 2004 0952hrs IST
- WASHINGTON: Abu Musa al-Hindi, one of the principle terror
suspects charged with plotting to attack US financial institutions, has
been identified as India-born Dhiren Barot.
- British police on Tuesday charged Barot, 32, of gathering
surveillance plans of financial institutions in New York and Washington,
with a view to attacking them.
- Barot and seven others are due to make a first court
appearance Wednesday at Belmarsh high security prison in London, according
to wire service reports. AP quoted an unnamed US official as identifying
Abu Musa al-Hindi as Dhiren Barot.
- They have had over two years to torture him into any
kind of confession they wished, even the assassination of JFK. All
day long on the US election day they have been claiming he is UK born and
sentenced to life, has to serve 40 years minimum.
- Right behind that misstatement of fact about where he
was born was a news item about the UK debate if this years Christmas stamps
should have a Christian theme. The UK Liberals are euphoric that
the US Liberals are back in the right seats.
- I doubt it would to any good to point out to them where
the name Christmas comes from and how it came to be called by that name.
- If you dig real deep into this story he was fingered
by an "anonymous US source" and he was born in India and his
family moved to the UK when he was about one year old. When they
cannot get fundamental facts straight it is time to question the entire
- People need to learn to be suspect of governments who
withhold information until it is released to effect outcomes of major events
like elections, or passage of freedom and liberty altering legislations
like Patriot Act and Patriot Act II. You folks on the DNC side need
to remember how many of yours voted for Patriot Act and Patriot Act II
and even this recent legislation that after January 2007 even you have
to have permission to leave or enter the United States. You are a
- It is a subtle form of mind control and instilling fear
beyond the real level of the threat.
- There was very little threat until 9-11 and now it will
take years to mend the fences that the RNC and DNC smashed.
- For those that are asking, we are still working behind
the scenes on the DU matters and no, we are not getting any help from any
government that all seem to want to hush up that DU is a real problem.
- We are also working behind the scenes on 9-11 matters
and will not let up on that front.
- However, we are faced with a vast Wall of Silence on
many fronts by our own government and the solution to most if not all of
the problems can be solved by ridding ourselves of the very government
that creates the messes and then either lies or ignores what they have
done. That vast wall of silence was the GOP and now it is the DNC
- The new Democrat controlled House and Senate might do
some cosmetic surgery on Bush and the GOP to make them look good for 2008,
but otherwise do not expect the Democrat controlled Congress to do anything
substantive about 9-11, or treason, or misprision of treason against US
citizens or aiding and abetting major corporations with a contrived Global
War on Terror. That would hurt their chances in 2008.
- One of the untidy details about the Saddam Hussein trial
is how US and UK attorneys guided how the tribunal would work and even
wrote new laws that were not on the Iraqi law books prior to that.
A military attorney Charles Garraway went to Iraq at the request of the
coalition to develop this special set of laws and court rules to try Saddam
Hussein and the other co-defendants.
- Well, the most recent elections can be described as a
repudiation of the GOP and Bush policies. It is also a partial repudiation
of the PNAC Neocon doctrine and even Israeli demands for US policies
that are pro-Israel, anti-US best interest. That is a word you need
to keep in mind and it various forms such as repudiate, repudiation, repudiating,
etc. You can bet that AIPAC and JDL and JINSA will be all over this
new group of Democrats in the House and Senate to keep their Israeli status
quo in place. You can also be that more than just a few of them were
AIPAC candidates from the outset. Several news items I have read
is we now have more Jews in Congress than ever before.
- The morning after the US elections the Israeli defense
minister ordered the troops to stop shelling the Gaza settlements.
Even the Israelis even have to stop and assess the damage these elections
have done to their policies.
- The United States is pro-democracy in other nations when
the leader is under the thumb of America. Daniel Ortega, the same
person we financed the Iran Contras to fight and overthrow, has been re-elected
as president of Nicaragua.
- In Georgia, the US wants its puppet in place so they
can run a pipeline to get the Caspian Basin oil out to the Black Sea.
- In Armenia, Russia just increased its control and economic
leverage over that former USSR state. That is part of an alternate
route for the pipeline of Ill-gotten Gain called the Global War on Terror.
- In the Ukraine, the US wants its puppet in place so Soros
and other US and European interests can run a pipeline to feed oil and
gas to Europe.
- In Kyrgyzstan the US wants its puppet in place due to
oil and gas in that nation.
- In Afghanistan, the United States wants a puppet government
in place so they can run pipelines for natural gas and oil to ocean ports.
The Taliban now control most of Afghanistan.
- In Iraq, the Bush excuse has now gone from fighting terrorism
to controlling the oil. The insurgents that want us out of Iraq now
control most of Iraq.
- If our policies were working and workable, we would not
need so many puppets to carry out this third rate theater. We have
sat back as the RNC and DNC fabricated a Global War on Terror, used our
war machine to take over oil, and the PRC, Russian, Iran, India and others
have outmaneuvered us at every turn while we are bogged down in a bogus
war and drowning in debt to finance it for Big Oil.
- You folks watch those Democrats real close and see if
any of them admit to the word multipolarization. They will just hunker
down to business as usual in DC.
- Now that you see the results of the 2006 elections I
have a few comments and then we are going to get down to brass tacks about
a Battle Plan for 2007-2008 to Take Back America.
- I am getting emails in that suggest that now the Democrats
control the House surely they will impeach Bush. No, Nancy Pelosi
has already gone on record that they will not seek impeachment. If
they do, Bush has the ultimate defense that the Democrats are up to their
ears in treason and misprision of treason too. 86-87% want him impeached
but the DNC deaf ears have other things to do.
- Other emails suggest that Bush will change entirely and
the Bush Co push for war will halt. No, Bush and Cheney will be scheming
in every way possible to stir up the pot and take back control in 2008.
You can also bet that Israel is leaning hard on these new Democrats and
the ones they already own to keep the Israeli benefiting war in progress.
Israel will probably attack and be backed by the US and UK in doing so.
- Soon enough the DNC antiwar folks will realize they have
been suckered again. Late breaking news US troops to stay until
end of next year (since 2008 is an election year) and the US dead for November
as of the 10
- th is 23.
- Bush and Rumsfeld do not want Americans to know how many
US soldiers stay stoned on drugs so the IED will not hurt at much.
Being sent to die for a lie is a harsh reality and that lie came from RNC
- What is good about this midterm election is it gives
us normal Americans next year and 2008 to put a plan into action to address
the problem of RNC and DNC. Those two political parties and those
who pull the strings on those two parties are the true enemies of the American
people. They are more dangerous than any terrorist or terror threat.
- The FBI has made it clear they want to investigate Congress.
Bush cannot let that happen so any investigation will be for appearances
only so the Sheeple will go back to grazing and shopping.
- None in DC want America to know that WalMart is donating
lavishly to gay causes and by inference when you shop at WalMart you are
supporting gay causes. Hillary and Pelosi especially do not want
you to know that.
- In a show of support to help homosexuals legalize same-sex
marriage, Wal-Mart has agreed to automatically donate 5% of online sales
directly to the Washington DC Community Center for Gay, Lesbian Bisexual
and Transgender People. The cash donation will come from online purchases
made at Wal-Mart through the homosexual group's Web site. This move follows
Wal-Mart's joining the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce and
agreeing to give generous financial help to that organization also.
- Every purchase made online for books, music, videos,
clothing and accessories, children's clothing and toys, and electronics
at the site will automatically send 5% of the sales to the CCBLBT People.
The agreement is an indication that Wal-Mart is totally committed to supporting
the homosexual movement.
- WalMart does not want the American people to remember
that Hillary Clinton was on their board and WalMart is supporting Hillary
Clinton for that would be good for WalMart as a quid pro quo. http://prorev.com/hillary.htm
- We still have way too many lazy ass voters that wait
until it is too late to register to vote and then act as if their Constitutional
Rights have been violated. Frankly, I am tired of listening to them
bitch and whine when they alone are too lazy to get off their lazy butts
and take the necessary steps.
- Solution one of two possible routes. First,
any certified, born in the USA (birth certificate) citizen can vote if
of legal age whether they are registered to vote or not. There is
no provision in the US Constitution that a person has to be a registered
Democrat or Republican to vote legally in this nation. That is part
of how they limit who can get in so they can control the outcome and their
own power. Secondly, we need to eliminate the ability of the national
parties to control who votes at the state level. Third, we need to
bar the right of illegal aliens to vote in U.S. elections, period.
- Again there are all sorts of reports about election fraud,
stolen election, and the electronic voting machines manipulating the vote.
Nothing in US Constitution says we have to vote in the way they are offering.
- If this was some vast Right Wing conspiracy, the DNC
candidates would not have won the House and Senate on November 7.
The election that both parties will try to steal is in 2008.
- They are offering these machines under the pretense that
it will allow more people to vote, but I have voted both ways and they
are equally as fast if you go in prepared and know how you are going to
- Of more concern however, is we have developed the laziest
democracy on the face of this planet. Americans take too much for
granted, such as freedom, liberty and the right to choose our own leaders.
- Why Do So Few People Vote in the U.S.?
- Nov 5, 12:31 PM (ET)
- By CALVIN WOODWARD
- WASHINGTON (AP) - Government
of the people, by the people, will be missing a lot of people Election
- It's a persistent riddle in a country that thinks of
itself as the beacon of democracy. Why do so few share the light?
- Compare U.S. voting with foreign voting and it's not
a pretty sight. Americans are less apt to vote than are people in other
old democracies, in new ones, in dangerous places, dirt poor ones, freezing
cold ones, stinking hot ones and highly dysfunctional ones.
- Even that theocratic "axis of evil," Iran,
has bragging rights over the United States in this regard. So does chaotic
Iraq, where an estimated 70 percent of voters cast ballots in December
- The Iranians voters show up in greater percentages than
Americans, and folks, that is a problem.
- When you read the following, keep the following quote
- "The Constitution is not an instrument to restrain
the people, it is an instrument to restrain the government-lest it come
to dominate our lives and interests."
- --Patrick Henry
- If you have not noticed, the government now dominates
your life regardless of what the Constitution says or what your rights
are as an American citizen.
- There are some things we can do but Americans have to
get off their butts and do it.
- Ballot Access
- The RNC and DNC have insulated themselves from challenge
in multiple ways. One way is to limit ballot access of Third Party
candidates by creating local laws that require large numbers of signatures
of Third Party candidates, all of which are challenged to keep people off
the ballot and out of the debates, while RNC and DNC candidates have to
get a much smaller number of signatures. In some states it is like
2,000 signatures for RNC or DNC candidates and 100,000 signatures for a
Third Party candidate. Of course, the RNC and DNC never challenge
each others signatures as part of the quid pro quo of limiting ballot access.
- We need a uniform law that provides that each Third Party
candidate shall have the same right to ballot access as the RNC and DNC
do. There are no provisions in the US Constitution that entitle the
RNC and DNC to control of the elected offices, the debate, or who can be
on the ballot. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say "and
We the People shall have but two political parties, the Democrats and the
Republicans." Washington, DC will not do it so it will be up
to the states and citizens of those states to get such laws in place.
- Third Party candidates do not have a chance until the
ballot access issue is addressed at the state level and candidates have
the right and the ability to move a successful campaign forward.
That means people within each state need to start that movement because
the RNC and DNC machines of each state have no interest in changing the
cushy system they have created.
- Lieberman being elected in CT as an Independent is not
a valid analogy. He is a pro-Israel, pro-Bush War candidate that
the RNC was financing him so they did not lose the Senate control in the
Global War on Terror. Too bad, they lost it any way. It has
been years since I have seen butt-kickings like those handed to Rick Santorum,
DeWine, Katherine Harris, and a few others. Yes, the mood of America
is ugly but do not count on the Democrats paying any attention to that.
They have an agenda and it does not involve your best interests.
- If people want change, we need initiatives in every state
that levels the playing field. Whatever the DNC and RNC require for
signatures to be on the ballots should be state law in every state to be
the same for Third Party candidates. Then we can boast about being
the land of the free. Right now it is the land of the RNC and DNC
machines and their big corporate masters.
- Limiting Third Party bids through Campaign Finance
- The RNC and DNC have been trying to sneak through a bill
in Congress that would limit what a Third Party candidate can raise to
fight an election campaign. Of course, the RNC and DNC place no such
limits on their ability to campaign. Again, this is a Constitutional
issue of presumption of power and rights they do not have. In 2004
the Bush Cheney and Kerry Edwards campaigns spent $1 billion
dollars, yet they want to limit Third Party candidates to $50 million or
less. That is a RNC and DNC ploy to stop anyone from challenging
the nifty little system they have created to embed their candidates into
power and block out any that would change it.
- They do not want a Third Party populist president that
has not been approved by the Bilderbergs, RNC, DNC and the wealthy special
interests. They do not want a new sheriff in town that they cannot
control and who can wield the DOJ at them with the impunity they deserve.
- First one has to come to realization that the RNC and
DNC are not America, they are not the government, they are merely the political
machines to control who does and does not get into government.
- They do not like change in Washington, DC and have spent
years building this insular system that is every bit as abusive of rights
as the Kremlin was at the height of the communist reign in Russia.
- Americans need to either take on the RNC and DNC machines
to dismantle them and rebuild them or they need to start an uproar about
how RNC and DNC limit the choices. The DNC is totally corrupted by
the Clinton influences and their backers. He is a Socialist and she
is a Marxist. The RNC does not even know who they are any more just
like the DNC.
- The GOP is now being run by gays and Neocon communists
that defected from the DNC. http://americablog.blogspot.com/2006/11/bill-maher-just-outed-republican-party.html
You have to be suspect of people who say they love America but hate Americans.
- We are having a leadership problem due to the system
they have installed. You want change that system has to be changed
from the outside.
- Divorcing Electronic Voting Machines
- The Constitution does not require that we have to vote
on electronic voting machines that have been shown to be corrupt, corruptible
and easily manipulated. They put forth the machines as an excuse
of making it easier for Americans to vote, but that is just an excuse.
- You can bet that the 2008 elections will see a massive
amount of voter fraud by both parties. The stakes are high and will
get higher by November 2008. We the People can force this back to
paper ballots but it will take a nationwide effort and coordination down
to each precinct in America.