- George W. Bush proved on December 19, 2006 that he is
the biggest idiot we have ever had in the Oval Office. More troops to
Iraq is his interpretation of the November 2006 elections and against
the advice of the Iraq Study Group and most US generals past and presently
serving. This moron is too dangerous to serve on any school board in
America, much less be sitting in the Oval Office.
- I previously reported that our Great Decider had pushed
the Export Import Bank of the US to finance $5 billion for PRC nuclear
energy reactors, even though the PRC is sitting on a trade deficit with
the US of about $1 trillion in US dollars and could easily pay cash for
that many nuclear energy plants and never miss the money.
- When you are shopping at WalMart and Target, think about
that huge monthly trade deficit with China of about $10 to $20 billion
a month and our idiot of a president financing them just to get the business
for UK and US corporations that are aptly called Wealthy Elite Insiders.
Merry Christmas, shop til you drop and keep watching as America is being
undermined every hour of every day right in front of your eyes by Washington,
- When you cruise through Loew's, or Target or WalMart,
try to find those "Merry Christmas" signs and make sure you
don't miss the right lot to get your "Holiday Tree" rather than
your "Christmas Tree".
- That offer to finance these nuclear power plants was
while his former college girlfriend had been appointed by Bush to the
number two slot at the EXIM Bank and she has now been appointed as Ambassador
to Hungary to replace his sleazy cousin George Herbert Walker, III of
St Louis who left real quick in July as Ambassador to Hungary.
- U.S. Firm to Build China Nuke Reactors
- Saturday December 16, 4:59 AM EST
- BEIJING (AP) - China and the United States on Saturday
signed an agreement that paves the way for Westinghouse Electric Co. to
build four civilian nuclear reactors in China, a multibillion dollar coup
for U.S. business over French and Russian competitors.
- A memorandum of understanding supporting the transfer
of nuclear technology to China was signed by China's Minister for the
National Development and Reform Commission Ma Kai and U.S. Energy Secretary
- "This is an exciting day for the U.S. nuclear industry,"
Bodman said at the ceremony. "It is an example that if we work together
we can advance not only our trade relations but also our common goal
of energy security."
- The agreement capped several days of top-level trade
talks between China and the U.S. that otherwise yielded few concrete results.
It was signed on the sidelines of a closed-door meeting of five major
oil importing nations hosted by China.
- Stephen Tritch, Westinghouse's president and CEO, said
the details of the contract to build facilities at Sanmen, in the easternprovince
of Zhejiang, and at Yangjiang in southern China's Guangdong province have
yet to be completed but that it was a multibillion dollar deal. He said
the company want the plants up and running by 2013.
- The agreement, negotiated late into the night Friday,
makes Westinghouse's AP1000 - which relies on gravity rather than mechanical
pumps to carry water to a reactor in an emergency - China's choice for
developing its own nuclear industry.
- Westinghouse, U.S. engineering and construction services
contractor Shaw Group Inc. - which holds a 20 percent stake in Westinghouse
- and China's State Nuclear Power Technology Co. signed a companion agreement
to follow through with negotiations on specific terms for the technology
- According to a statement issued by the Chinese side,
French nuclear group AREVA was their second choice, and a competing bid
by Russia's AtomStroyExport was apparently rejected.
- Both U.S. and French politicians had lobbied hard for
the deal. The Chinese side said it chose Westinghouse based on its technology,
its agreement on transferring expertise, the style of cooperation and
the prospects for developing locally based technology.
- The agreement "pushes mankind into a new level of
nuclear technology development," said Ma, China's planning minister.
"This project will certainly play a very important role in enhancing
the cooperative partnership between China and the U.S."
- Westinghouse was controlled out of the UK by BNFL (British
Nuclear Fuels, Ltd and sold in February 2006 to Toshiba, not controlled
by the US. http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/
- So this is another Bush Blair job creation effort
to line the right pockets anywhere but in the US and UK and distance the
UK and Royal Family from their hand in enriched uranium. You can bet
all you have that the British Queen's Rio Tinto Mines in Australia will
be the supplier to the PRC for the nuclear fuel for this group of nuclear
power plants and the nuclear fuel will be enriched at USEC (U.S. Enrichment
Corporation), and deal privatized by Clinton and Gore to their good buddies.
They certainly do not want Iran supplying that uranium and that is part
of the reason for the UK and US belligerence and saber rattling with Iran.
- The only reason the PRC has the uranium enrichment technology
to make uranium fuel for reactors (and sell to Iran to take advantage
of the vast uranium ore reserves Iran has) is because Bill Clinton and
George W. Bush made sure they got it through the two phase sale and relocation
of Magnequench of Indiana that is now located in the PRC. The plants
to move that technology from the US to the PRC were built by Bechtel.
- Getting the picture yet?
- You had better before you have nothing left, assets or
- Before all is said and done you will be reading about
a deal the Hungarian government did for a St Louis company to bail them
out, directly involved the Bush cousin and was done while he was the
sitting Ambassador to Hungary. The sleaze goes on in Bush World.
- The media already has the Hungary sleaze story and I
have been contacted by investigative reporters from the US and in Hungary
on this latest example of Bush sleaze and their coercion of other governments
into their sleazy bed.
- I reported over a year ago on this sleazy little political
ploy for Bechtel and UK owned Westinghouse to get the business to build
the 5 nuclear power plants in the People's Republic of China, underwritten
by the US government.
- It is little wonder this sleazy Bush Administration stayed
focused on that ball since major campaign donations were on the line and
making sure the right pockets were lined. That is both due as payment
in kind for the lavish political donations and making sure the right people
have the money to donate more when the time comes so they can continue
to put the screws to you and everyone you know. That is the system and
it is being used on both sides of the aisle to your detriment.
- That is why "fiscal responsibility" in DC is
- This is the same Shaw Group mentioned in the above article
that has been part of the Iraq Bush Sleaze and post Katrina FEMA sleaze:
- Defense Contracts
- The Shaw Group is active in many areas of construction
in the global market. As well, their services are called upon by theDepartment
of Defense, ranking 83rd overall between 1998-2003 with a total of $1,139,031,714
in defense contracts. 
- On January, 22, 2004, Shaw Group subsidiary, Shaw Enviromental
& Infrastructure, won a $75,749,910 contract for renovations at the
Al Kasik military base in Iraq.
- After Katrina hit, the Shaw group hired the former head
of the Projects and Contracting Office in Baghdad, Charles Hess, who also
had experience working at FEMA and the Army Corps of Engineers. 
- As well, Shaw is one of several companies who won contracts
from FEMA who are represented by former FEMA head, Joe Allbaugh. Other
clients include Fluor Corporation and Kellogg Brown and Root. 
- Shaw has been awarded seven contracts to assist in the
- · Contract 1: $77,162,809 through FEMA.
- · Contract 2: $100,000,000 through Army
Corps for FEMA mission assignment.
- · Contract 3: $29,000,000 for Shaw Environmental
through Army Corps for FEMA mission assignment.
- · Contract 4: $121,468,078 for Shaw Constructors
through Army Corps for FEMA mission assignment.
- · Contract 5: $2,029,000 through Environmental
Protection Agency as a mission assignment for FEMA.
- · Contract 6: $400,000 for Shaw Environmental
through Army Corps for FEMA mission assignment.
- · Contract 7: $8,431,291 through Army
Corp for FEMA mission assignment
- This is pure RNC insider-ism at its worst. You can bet
Bechtel is in there somewhere since they paved the way to get this deal
and get the US to finance it for a nation that does not need another US
- Folks, here is the simple math of the matter and simple
economics of the matter. We cannot have an economy that is solely driven
byUS debt doled out to elite insiders. That is a stacked deck of cards
that is undermining everything, including the value of the US Dollar.
- That is what they are doing. It is not real economic
growth. It is the illusion of growth driven by National Debt and the
money directed to a select few. The next email update will show you even
more how they do it to line the right pockets on both sides of the aisle.
- Our US dollar is about to collapse and they are more
concerned about keeping the housing bubble going (with no buyers) than
facing up to their fiscal irresponsibility in DC. They are more concerned
about their bogus Global War on Terror and lining the right pockets than
they are about you.
- Ask yourself this would you rather have new housing
suffer due to higher interest rates to shore up the value of the dollar,
or have our entire economy collapse due to one industry building new
homes for no buyers and a defense industry that is nothing more than hogs
at the hog trough? Said another way, do you want to face the realities
of what has to be done or continue in the illusion that all is hunky-dory
in Bush World?
- Do you want to believe this lying bastard or wake up
to the fact that he is a wanton lying bastard?
- Do you really need a new house right now, or is saving
America more important to you? Make a decision and stick with it.
- There is nothing riding on that decision but your future,
and if you choose wrong you probably will not be in that new home for
long as the bottom falls out and many wind up unemployed.
- The GAO has projected that on the current path and rate
of growth of the National Debt by 2014 it will take 60% of the federal
budget just to cover the interest payments on that debt that is profiting
the insiders and burying your ass far off into the future.
- Our Great Decider does not want to be "rushed on
Iraq" while he rushes to get another $100 billion from Congress for
his bogus, made-up-on-lies war and routing that money to the right insiders.
- They are already cuttings deals on 2008 to get vast amounts
of money lined up so pay attention.
- Drunken sailors in bars and brothels are model citizens
and models of fiscal responsibility compared to the Village Idiot we have
in the Oval Office. The US dollar is in melt down mode and he just keeps
pushing the head of every American underwater that is not a part of the
Bush Co group of insiders. Now that the Democrats control Congress their
favorite hogs are now back and entitled to a place at the hog trough.
- Do not believe Bush numbers when they claim a $248 billion
deficit, it is over $3.5 trillion and climbing. Behind the scenes in
DC they are using the word "unsustainable" and Bush just keeps
digging the hole deeper.
- He thinks he is protecting his non-existent presidential
legacy but every poll is already showing what Americans and the world
think of George W. Bush. No wonder Clinton is all smiles these days.
- Reports are that our Jewish head of the Federal Reserve
left a meeting in Beijing as white as his shirt because the Chinese are
dumping about $1 trillion in US dollars so they do not get stuck with
them. That is due to US fiscal irresponsibility and you can point the
finger accurately at the Federal Reserve, Bush and Congress.
- My sources indicate that the Chinese threatened to dump
the US dollars if the US implemented trade sanctions against China in
their feeble attempt to force the PRC to index the yuan to world currencies.
Evidently the PRC watched closely while George H W Bush and the Leo Wanta
operations were positioned to hammer the Russian ruble into ruins and
they are not falling for the Financial Predators attempts to set the PRC
people up for financial attack.
- Since Red China has done about $400 billion in oil and
gas deals with Iran you can appreciate that the PRC has no intentions
of letting Bush Co control the Chinese economy by controlling the energy
they need. The PRC has cut deals with Venezuela, Iran, Sudan, so consider
the political rhetoric of Bush and that others control oil that the US
does not control.
- It is time for America to wake up, stand up and shout
out for George Bush to shut up and sit down. If he attacks Iran the PRC
will pull the plug on the US dollar and the Great Depression will seem
like a really good time.
- Note, the Wanta $27.5 trillion is still out there, uncollectible
by Wanta so he can comply with a US District Court order. My hunch is
Bush and certain Zionists factions are poised to attack the Chinese yuan
if it trades in indexed fashion to the US dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling
and other world currencies.
- Only 23% approve and 77% disapprove of the job Bush is
doing as president. Of the past six presidents George W. Bush is considered
to be the worst of them. All of Ford's bad bungling and bad golf is
now forgiven thanks to GW and Reagan can rest in peace that he never did
what GW has done. All of the embarrassment America suffered due to Billy
Carter and the Clinton sleaze is now forgiven. Clinton can go back to
lying about skirts, his golf game, and his veracity thanks to GW. Carter
has been given a reprieve by Bush and Clinton a full pardon just like
- Even Daddy Bush, as pathetic as he was as a president,
now has reason to smile for himself and feel sorry for the pathetic job
his sorry son is doing as president.
- If you saw a comparable poll on what Americans and the
world think of Congress, the numbers are even lower and still heading
- Trust me, America will get its fill of Nancy Pelosi in
the first 90 days of the next Congress. Americans are about to see what
the true definition of fraud is if they have not figured it out already
about George Bush.
- John McCain has just proved he is unfit to be president
of the United States for calling for 30,000 more troops when America spoke
quite clearly on November 7, 2006 = "GET OUT OF IRAQ!"
- I think I have figured it out. They have heard so much
Yiddish BS from AIPAC and Spanish from the illegal aliens these morons
no longer understand the ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
- Evidently the Bush parents never taught their children
one of the most important parts of being Christian and that is to admit
when one is wrong, atone, and head in the right direction. I am now
thoroughly convinced that Bush has never known the right direction or
how to correct his ways when he errs.
- We do not have a Big Man in the Oval Office and the entire
world knows it. He proved it December 19 by throwing more bodies at
something he lied about from day one. It has nothing to do with terrorism.
It was his agenda the day he was elected and that was the darkest day
in American history.
- As far as I am concerned Wolf Blitzer lost a debate with
David Duke on the subject of the Tehran Holocaust Conference, which aired
live with David Duke from Tehran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v2f-
- Henry Makow, PhD has written one of the better pieces
I have seen regarding the Holocaust and explaining in detail how it was
a small part of a much bigger agenda of genocide. Mr. Makow is Jewish
and some of his family members were involved in the Holocaust.
- I have maintained for over 30 years that when I look
objectively at World War II and what was done I see evil consuming evil
in many places people have never heard of unless they are students of
history. There was not just a "Jewish part" that was wrong,
it was all wrong.
- If you have the time, watch this 1 hr and 9 minute video
by former US House of Representatives member Paul Findley of Illinois.
- America needs to hear what a former member of Congress
who was not pro-Israel, not pro-Zionist has to say about the aberration
of our US policies on behalf of Israel, and the follies and the price
we are paying as a nation for stupid policies due to the influence of
- As you will read below, it is like a fast spreading cancer
and it is killing our nation. When I look back on it, the last three
presidents (GHWB, Clinton and the current fiasco) are the worst three
presidents in my life time of 55 years and may well be the worst three
presidents in the history of the United States. You can dig deep and
cannot find a single thing they have done that was right, or decent or
honorable. The subject of integrity never entered into the decisions.
It was all an agenda that has now blown up in our faces and threatens
the survival of our nation and its financial integrity and a vast majority
- What is their response? Stay the course straight into
the side of the mountain.
- Arrange those deck chairs on the SS Titanic Bush. We
are not sinking, everything is rosy.
- OPEC is distancing from the chronically weak dollar and
that folks is bad news. OPEC is also discussing production cuts for early
next year. When the dollar is no longer the petrodollar and it becomes
the petro-euro, America is headed into considerable decline if our leaders
do not change course. That is when multipolarization is going to put
the US under and for good.
- Anyone want to take the bet that they will change course?
They have already proven that they refuse to change course so save your
money on a Fool's Bet.
- Did anyone notice that Bush is trying to get China to
play along with their charade in DC?
- New homes sales are now projected to be way down and
very weak in 2007. That is terrible news for what is just over the horizon
and the continued weakness of the dollar could be corrected but they
will not do so.
- What is even worse are how many Americans are so financially
strapped that they cannot make their mortgage payments and foreclosures
are rising. In DC terms, they can afford their rent payments if they
cannot afford their home mortgage payments.
- December 14, 2006
- Late Mortgage Payments and Foreclosures Rise
- By JEREMY W. PETERS - NYT
- The number of people paying their mortgages late - or
not paying them at all - increased up in recent months, a trend that is
expected to continue well into next year.
- The rise was sharpest among borrowers with troubled credit
histories, and in particular, subprime borrowers who took out mortgages
with interest rates that increase over the life of the loan.
- The Mortgage Bankers Association said today that a survey
of more than 42 million mortgages found the rate of delinquencies rose
to 4.7 percent from July through September, up from 4.4 percent in the
second quarter, when the numbers were adjusted for seasonable variations.
- Among subprime homeowners, designated as such because
their questionable credit would otherwise disqualify them from obtaining
a mortgage, delinquency rates were much higher. Subprime borrowers who
had past-due payments rose to 12.6 percent in the third quarter from 11.7
percent in the second quarter.
- Subprime borrowers who took out adjustable-rate mortgages,
which typically start at artificially low rates that increase over the
life of the loan, were the most likely out of all those surveyed to be
in default. The survey showed 13.2 percent of all subprime adjustable
mortgages were delinquent in the third quarter, compared with 12.2 percent
in the second quarter.
- Subprime loans, which tend to run roughly three percentage
points or more above the rates available to people with strong credit,
have become the fastest-growing segment of the mortgage industry. Among
subprime loans, the use of adjustable mortgages proliferated while the
housing market boomed.
- Looking ahead to next year, the mortgage association
said it expected delinquencies and foreclosures to continue on the rise.
Doug Duncan, the association's chief economist, predicted a "modest
increase" over the next several quarters "as the housing market
- As more adjustable mortgages reset next year at higher
rates, the number of defaults is expected to climb. Mr. Duncan said $1.1
trillion to $1.5 trillion worth of residential debt would be eligible
to be reset next year, a move that would put pressure on homeowners who
do not refinance.
- Delinquencies were most common in upper Midwest, where
the manufacturing slowdown has pushed unemployment up, and in the South,
where the spillover effects from Hurricane Katrina continued. Mississippi
had the highest overall delinquency rate, at 11.1 percent of all mortgages,
and more than twice the national average. It was followed by Louisiana
at 9.5 percent andMichigan at 7.4 percent.
- Separately, the number of mortgage applications last
week rose to the highest level in more than a year. The mortgage association
said that its index of applications to buy or refinance a home rose 11.4
percent from a week earlier.
- We have too many people in America that do not understand
the concept of enough is enough, whether that is in political crap or
- If you had a chance to be rich, at what point would you
consider "I have enough" and do something better with your life?
I have thought about that a lot and the number is real simple. When
I am comfortable and can live as I choose.
- Unfortunately, we have some in America that are so greedy
that no amount is enough for them. They are so drunk and full of themselves
they want it all. We have too many Americans that their greed cannot
be sated with any amount of money. When 40% of a nation's wealth, as
wealthy as the US is, is controlled by 1% of the population we have a
problem and these greedy people are the problem.
- Many of them will do anything to get ahead, including
screw your brains out illegally.
- http://www.opednews.com/articles/ genera_julian_e_061208_1_25_now_owns_40_25.htm
- You are going to have to keep up with the flow of information
on this one. Evidently the concept of greed has infiltrated into every
facet of America in some ways that I find most unbecoming.
- It does not matter how you add another word with Bush,
the one word or the two or three words are an oxymoron.
- For example, Bush National Security, three word oxymoron
as is Bush War Plan or Bush Iraq Plan. He does not have a plan and national
security is a joke and not the objective any way.
- Bush Stupid is not an oxymoron more than it is redundant
and unnecessary to waste ones breath to say both words.
- Bush Presidency, two word oxymoron.
- Bush Integrity, two word oxymoron as is Bush Accountability
and Bush Veracity.
- The only two I could come up with on the fly that are
not an oxymoron are Bush Sleaze and Bush Corruption. Those are not words
that should not be used in conjunction; they are words that fit the circumstance
- I find it curious that Bush will celebrate "Happy
Holidays" but he recently lit the Menorah in the White House to celebrate
Hanukkah. If that does not tell you whose side Bush is on you need to
- That picture was taken by AP in the White House and reported
on the FOXNews website. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,237319,00.html
- Our Department of Homeland Security appears to be overcome
with criminals inside of the operation. If you read the article at the
link below it discloses Congressional testimony where hundreds of Homeland
Security people have been slapped with criminal charges and many of them
convicted. Odd, I did not hear a word about that on the mainstream media.
That must have been on their resumes as a precedent to hiring and mainstream
media could not let the Sheeple learn that DHS is not protecting America,
it is fleecing America.
- Now, don't think that means Bush is running a clean ship
and getting around to cleaning up his mess. It means just the opposite.
These are just the dummies that got caught and Bush still has dirty diapers
that are stinking up the works.
- They are a despicable lot and act like they can do anything
they wish. Our nation is being gang raped anally from within and outside
of our government.
- That is why we need a new sheriff in town that will put
them all in their place, as in prison. You have no idea how much money
could be legally recovered from such illegal conduct. I am saying hundreds
of billions to trillions could easily be recovered by someone willing
to use the rule of law for what it was intend to be.
- It is called RICO and compelling upon them treble damages,
possible prison sentences and best of all, disgorgement of what they stole.
- That means take it back and give it back to its rightful