- Memo to Myself:
- This isn't about storing silver coins or canned food
or getting an AK-47.
- It's about saving your soul not your skin. It's about
the tendency to obsess on the New World Order, get depressed and become
- The situation is depressing. A satanic cult controls
the credit of the world and rules through myriad proxies. It is determined
to destroy civilization and institute an Orwellian police state.
- You spend hours every day addictively watching for new
developments. Your face is pressed up against the store window of the
- You are "externalized." You can't go into the
kitchen without switching on the radio.
- You try to squeeze your sustenance from the world. But
much of what you imbibe is poisonous: depravity, corruption, duplicity
and tragedy. (Is that the point of the mass media? To demoralize and
- Mankind is in the grip of a diabolical force that constantly
strives to legitimize itself through deception. You can't overcome this
demon. But you still control your personal life. Ultimately, the battle
is for the soul of humanity. Why not begin by defending your soul?
- This means erecting a wall between the soul, and the
world, and establishing a balance between the sacred and the profane.
You need to shut out the world (the profane) for set periods of time and
focus on what inspires you. That means turning off the TV, Internet and
media in general.
- Just as you nourish your body with food, you feed your
soul with wholesome thoughts, sights and sounds. Your soul reaches out
for beauty, grace, harmony, truth and righteousness. You become what
you think about.
- What lifts your spirit? It might be a long walk, nature,
music, book, hobby, sport, or music. It might be time with your family
or friends. It might be the Bible, religious writing or meditation.
- "Do what you love,"
Henry David Thoreau said. "Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,
unearth it, and gnaw at it still."
- You agree with the mystics who say happiness is within.
It involves the possession of your self ( i.e. your soul,) and not wanting
anything else. By looking outside your self, you displace your soul and
become the thing you seek. This is the source of addictive behavior and
- The occult elite controls us with sex and money- the
North-South of the mind. The courtship stage is a period when sexual feelings
are strong so two people will bond and start a family. Sex/romance was
not meant to become a permanent preoccupation and panacea. The cult uses
it to distract and degrade us while it creates a police state (using the
"War on Terror" as a ruse.)
- The same is true of money. The stock market is a giant
casino addicting millions. The central banking cult has unlimited funds.
To make us feel good, (while it trashes civil rights and wages senseless
war) it makes the market go up. To fleece us, it crashes the market. Gold
is just a shiny stone. Don't be a dupe.
- The diabolical powers have been here for a long time.
You have discovered their existence only because they signaled the beginning
of their endgame on Sept. 11.
- Don't let them stunt or degrade you by obsessing on their
iniquity. Restore balance by attuning yourself to higher things. Be an
outpost of happiness.
- Originally posted Jan 7, 2006 and appropriate for this
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "A Long Way to
go for a Date." His articles exposing fe-manism and the New World
Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca He enjoys receiving
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. firstname.lastname@example.org