- Although hidden by the scholars, Hitler's own words show
the Third Reich was organized like the hierarchical organization of the
Catholic Church, using Jesuit spiritual exercises.
- Certain things in history get lost in the shuffle like
Adolph Hitler's loyalty to the Vatican and his eternal gratitude paid to
the duplicitous Jesuit Order.
- Let there be no mistake about it, Hitler, son of the
Catholic Church, died while defending Christianity after slaughtering millions
of the Vatican's enemies.
- Hitler served the Catholic Church faithfully and he wasn't
afraid or ashamed in admitting his endless devotion to the Society of Jesus
as well as never ending devotion to the two Popes who brought him to power,
Pius XI and Pius XII.
- If there be any doubt about Hitler's close ties to the
Jesuits, Listen to his own words as recorded in 1939 by Hermann Rauschning,
former national-socialist chief of the Danzig government:
- "I learned much from the Order of the Jesuits,"
said Hitler. "Until now there has never been anything more grandiose,
on the earth, than the hierarchical organization of the Catholic Church.
I transferred much of this organization into my own (Nazi) party. In my
Burgs of the Order, we will raise up a youth that will make the world tremble"
- According to Raushning, Hitler then stopped his speech,
abruptly saying: "I can't say anymore."
- However, after the war, Walter Schellenberg, former of
chief of German counter-espionage, finished Hitler's speech, confirming
Hitler's strong behind the scenes ties to the Vatican and the Jesuit Order.
- "The S.S. organization has been constituted by Himmler
according to the principles of the Jesuit Order. Their regulations and
the spiritual exercises prescribed by Ignatius of Loyola were the model
Himmler tried to copy exactly.
- "Himmler's title as supreme chief of the S.S. was
to be the equivalent to the Jesuit General and the whole structure and
direction was a close imitation of the Catholic Church's hierarchical order.
- And French writer Frederic Hoffet in 1948 wrote:
- "Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler and most of the members
of the party's old guard were Catholics. It was not by accident that because
of its chief's religion, the Nationalist-Socialist government was the most
Catholic Germany ever hadThis kinship between socialism and Catholicism
is most striking if we study closely the propaganda methods and the interior
organization of the party.
- "On that subject, nothing is more instructive than
Joseph Goebbel's works. He had been brought up in a Jesuit college and
was a seminarist before devoting himself to literature and politicsEvery
page, every line of his writings recall the teaching of his masters; so
he stresses obediencethe contempt for truth."
- "Some lies are as useful as bread," Goebbel's
once proclaimed, taking his words from extracts of Ignatius of Loyola's
- As quoted by Edmund Paris in his final 1975 work, the
Secret History of the Jesuits, another well-informed insider of the pact
between Berlin and the Holy See , Franz von Papen, was even more explicit
when he said:
- "The Third Reich is the first world power which
not only acknowledges but also puts into practice the high principles of
- And what essentially was put into practice was 25 million
victims of concentration camps, the official figure once released by the
United Nations. But do such barbaric acts belong to the past?
- By no means, barbarianism continues today as evidenced
by the U.S. government's illegal invasion in the Middle East as well as
its own siege on U.S citizens by advancing a bogus war on terror.
- And if one looks closely, President George W. Bush has
the same look, feel and rhetoric of a modern day Hitler. In fact, he can
be looked at as the Vatican's new boy on the block or its Americana version
of Hitler as he pushes his fascist-war mongering agenda on the people
of the United States and the people of the world.
- Why else were diplomatic relations restored with the
Vatican by President Reagan after more than 150 years when U.S officials
realized the Vatican and the Jesuits were behind the assassination of Abraham
- No one can argue that all the signs of the Third Reich
are creeping into American society, including imperialistic invasions of
foreign countries, the passage of the Patriot Act, the erosion of the U.S.
Constitution and the erosion of the American economic base.
- "And you can bet that the Vatican and the Jesuit
Order are behind everything," said Eric Jon Phelps, author of Vatican
Assassins. "This is their final crusade and they will use the might
of the U.S. military to destroy the Muslims while then our army will be
sacrificed like Hitler's as we will then be invaded by the Chinese-Soviet
- "You must understand their final goal is to destroy
Christianity, the Muslims and the Jews, making way for a one world government
and one world religion with total loyalty top the Pope who will again reside
- Not only does the U.S government appear to be on an uncontrolled
killing spree with the blessings of the Vatican, these following words
did not come from a speaker in the middle ages but from a 20 th
- century Vatican official, Cardinal Lepicier, known as
a notorious Jesuit follower and New World Order advocate:
- "If someone professes publicly to be a heretic or
tries to pervert others, by his speech or example, he can not only be excommunicated
but also justly killed."
- And what these words amount to is a justification by
the papacy to kill anyone who does not follow the Pope's supposed holy
rule. But what it really means is anyone who stands up against Satanism
and the New World Order should be killed and has the Pope's hidden blessing.
- So what happens to those who oppose the Vatican and Jesuit
stranglehold on most religions and governments of the world, as they work
together with intelligence operatives of the CIA, Mossad and KGB, to name
only a few?
- Of course, many have been assassinated like Lincoln and
former President Kennedy, But even Popes who have resisted, like Pope Clement
XIV and Pope John Paul I, have felt the wrath of the evil Jesuits.
- For example, Pope Clement XIV, who in 1758 was finally
going to honor the request of several large nations wanting the Jesuits
removed, was poisoned to death as many of the European head officials attributed
the killing to the Jesuits.
- One official at the time said: "The Jesuits, in
principle at least, were no more; but Clement XIV knew very well that,
by signing their death warrant, he was signing his own as well."
- Pope Clement before his death was quoted as saying regarding
the banishment of the Jesuit Order: "This suppression is done at last
and I am not sorry about it. I would do it again if it was not done already;
but this suppression will kill me.
- Mush has been said and written about the Jesuits over
the centuries and facts don't lie. Without going into a historic litany
of countries that banished the Jesuits for their evil-doings, at last count
historians have counted more than 56 major banishments.
- And a huge question looms, a question and answer that
could ultimately decide whether America survives or not? Will there be
a 57 th
- and will it occur here?
- For more informative articles go to www.arcticbeacon.com