- - In October 2000, approximately 11 months prior to Sept.
11, 2001, a former Israeli Defense Force member and veteran of theYom Kippur
War (1973) was collecting English Ivy cuttings at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery
located at McCellen and 245 Mount Olive Ave. in Newark, NJ. The Gomel
Chesed Cemetery is a 'Jewish' cemetery. While he was scouting the cemetery
for ivy cuttings, he overheard what he believed to be a conversation spoken
in Hebrew, which drew his attention. Curious, he walked toward the voices
until he was close enough to accurately hear the conversation and confirm
that it was indeed being spoken in Hebrew.
- He found himself along a heavily vegetated fence line
that sat on top of an eight-foot high retaining wall, which concealed his
presence from the men engaged in the conversation. The two men he saw and
overheard were casually leaning against the retaining wall beneath him.
- As he watched and listened, a third man arrived to the
meeting in a Lincoln Town Car. He emerged from the rear seat of the car
while the driver and another passenger remained in the car. The two men
leaning against the wall, upon seeing the arrival of the 3'rd man, changed
their relaxed posture into that of attentiveness, signifying respect and
the importance or ranking of the person that had just arrived. It was
clear that the two men were waiting and expecting the arrival of the third,
indicating that the meeting was pre-arranged. What the observer of these
happenings heard beneath him after the normal niceties were exchanged
between the three men alarmed him.
- The man who arrived in the Town Car said, "The
Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes
hit the twins in September."
- One of the men that had been leaning against the retaining
wall expressed concerns regarding whether the upcoming presidential election
(Nov 2000) between Bush / Cheney and Gore / Lieberman could impact the
plans. The man that arrived in the Town Car pacified the doubts by saying,
"Don't worry, we have people in high places and no matter who gets
elected, they will take care of everything."
- Is this Muckraker Report source that has requested that
I not use his name in this article, credible? Initially, I had my doubts.
However, after listening to his account of what he attempted to do with
the information he had obtained in the Gomel Chesed Cemetery, coupled with
the plethora of independent media accounts of a vivid Israeli connection
to 9/11, I decided that I should avoid contempt prior to investigation,
and check out this story.
- The source informed me that he wrestled with what to
do with the information he stumbled upon while searching for English Ivy.
- Truthfully, he fears for his life. Having served in the
IDF and possessing a firm understanding of how the Israeli government and
the Mossad really operates, his fears are justifiable and prudent rather
than the result of skittish paranoia.
- According to his account, on February 9, 2001, approximately
8 months prior to the airplanes being flown into the twins, he sent an
e-mail to then Attorney General Ashcroft informing the Attorney General
that he had important terrorism-related information.
- The U.S. Department of Justice did not directly respond
to the source. It forwarded the e-mail to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Shortly thereafter, on March 28, 2001, the source received a letter from
Arthur Radford Baker (FBI) informing him that if he had information to
share, he should contact the FBI Newark Division.
- The source contacted the FBI Newark Division and was
told that 2 agents would be in contact with him, but no FBI agents came
at that time.
- The source continued to call the FBI Newark Division
in attempt to pass his information onto the agency. He wanted to do this
in person to ensure that it wasn't carelessly discarded or dismissed. He
also sought a guarantee of protection by the FBI.
- As September 2001 drew closer, he grew more impatient.
He began to act with a sense of urgency because in his words, "Time
was running out!" As he was getting nowhere with the FBI Newark Division,
the source decided to write a letter to Arthur Radford Baker on May 21,
2001, the person that sent the letter advising him that he should contact
the FBI Newark Division. In this letter, the source reiterated that he
had important information to share with the government, but would need
a guarantee of protection by the FBI before he could disclose all that
- On the day that the source received a response letter
from Arthur Radford Baker, June 26, 2001, now less than 3 months
- prior to the 9/11 attacks, two FBI agents finally paid
a visit. They were Agent Robin Gritz and Agent Andrew Stengel. The agents
were shown the second letter received that day from Arthur Radford Baker
by the source. The letter informed
- the source that the FBI would not be able to do anything
on his behalf.
- <>http://www.muckrakerreport.com/id322.html [Photos
of the cards left by agents Gritz and Stengel]
- Without the guarantee of protection, the source was unwilling
to disclose the complete details of what he heard at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery
in October 2000.
- However the two agents, Gritz and Stengel, spent 2-3
hours attempting to draw the information out of the source. What he did
tell Gritz and Stengel is that there would be an attack in New York City
and airplanes would be used. He emphasized once again that he could not
provide greater detail without a guarantee of protection. The source has
spoken favorably to the Muckraker Report regarding Agent Gritz and Agent
Stengel. They must have been in a difficult situation.
- It is assumed that they wanted the information the source
had, yet were confronted by a letter from the upper echelon of the FBI
command structure that indicted that the FBI was not willing to provide
protection for the source, regardless of the information he provided.
All they could offer was to "see what they could do". However,
given the seriousness and scope of the intelligence the source maintained,
he could not risk revealing the information on the flimsy non-committal
being offered to him by two FBI special agents, particularly in light of
the fact that he had just received a letter from FBI Headquarters telling
him that the FBI was unwilling to do anything on his behalf.
- Even though Gritz and Stengel told the source that they
would see what they could do for him, the source has never heard from either
of them again.
- I contacted the FBI Newark Division on Wednesday, November
22, 2006 to confirm whether Agent Gritz and Agent Stengel met with the
source on or about June 26, 2001. I was directed to the FBI Newark Division
Legal Unit where I spoke with a woman who identified herself as Amy. She
suggested that I put my request in writing and fax it to her, which I did
that same day.
- On Friday, November 24, 2006 I received a phone call
from Amy confirming receipt of my written request. She informed me that
she would be out of the office the following week, and that somebody else
from the Newark Division Legal Unit would handle my request.
- On Tuesday, November 28, 2006 I received a phone call
from Kathy at the FBI National Press Office. She informed me that the Legal
Unit decided that I needed to file a Freedom of Information Act request.
- On Wednesday, November 29, 2006 I contacted Agent Robin
- Since her meeting with the source on June 26, 2001, Agent
Gritz has been promoted to a supervisor position within a counter terrorism
unit at FBI headquarters. Once I had Agent Gritz on the phone, I introduced
myself and immediately explained that I was attempting to confirm a meeting
that herself and Agent Stengel allegedly had with the source on June 26,
2001. Agent Gritz was already aware of my inquiries. She indicated th at
she understood that the Press Office was handling my request. I told her
that I decided to call her directly and emphasized that I only wish to
confirm the meeting. Gritz said, "I'm not allowed to discuss this
with you. I would get in trouble." ...
- The Muckraker Report has received copies of the contact
- that Agent Gritz and Stengel left with the source on
June 26, 2001. Both cards have old phone numbers crossed out and new phone
numbers handwritten on them. Clearly, the handwriting would be that of
- I also have copies of the letters received by the
source from Arthur Radford Baker.
- The copies of the letters, the business cards, the way
my initial request quickly reached FBI Headquarters, and the fact that
Agent Gritz was obviously informed of my inquires and told that she was
not to discuss anything with me, is sufficient evidence that there is yet
another effort to cover up any information that strays from the "official"
9/11 story, especially any information that further exposes an Israeli
connection to September 11th.
- For the reader that is unfamiliar with the under reported
stories of an Israeli connection to September 11, 2001, it is important
- to do your own research. There is plenty to read and
learn. However, as with any other news story that has been purposely censored,
you will have to collect the pieces of the puzzle in individual news reports
and piece them together to finally see the big picture.
- Here are some search topics to consider.
- Israel: Complete 9/11 Timeline
- 9/11 Investigative Journalist Harassed and
- Beaten at his Home by Undercover Cops
- Odigo says workers were warned of attacks
- The Israeli Spy Ring
- The Israeli Spy Ring Scandal
- Israeli 9/11 Crook Flees with $57 Million to Israel
- Pre-9/11 Put Options on Companies Hurt by Attack Indicates
- Dov Zakheim and the 9/11 Conspiracy
- Urban Moving Systems and Detained Israelis
- These suggested research links are a great place to start.
If you study them, and follow the links imbedded
- in the content, in addition to further research, you
will begin to have a better understanding of the
- Absolute Death Grip Israeli Influence has on the U.S.
You'll also discover that this influence is not sentimental
- but rather Criminal and Treasonous to the fullest extent.
I recommend that you print the content within these links as soon as possible
so that you have a hard copy for future reference.
- Of all the stories about an Israeli connection to 9/11,
the Muckraker Report believes that the story of the Urban Moving Systems
and the 5 Israelis detained on 9/11 is related to what was overheard at
the Gomel Chesed Cemetery in October 2000. As reported by Scott Da Vault
for What Really Happened, 'an employee of Urban Moving Systems, who would
not give his name, said the majority of his co-workers were Israelis and
were joking on the day of the attacks. (September 11, 2001)
- he employee said, 'I was in tears, and these guys (Israelis)
were joking, and that bothered me.' These guys (Israelis) were like, "Now
America knows what we go through."
- In October 2000, at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery, a former
IDF member and veteran of the Yom Kippur War overheard, in Hebrew: "The
Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes
hit the twins in September."
- In closing, here are some additional quotes to consider
- "I think there is very compelling evidence that
at least some of the terrorists were assisted not just in financing --
although that was part of it - by a sovereign government/ It will become
public at some point when it's turned over to the archives, but that's
20 or 30 years from now."
- --Senator Graham (FL) as quoted in Senator:
- At Least One Foreign Country Assisted the 9/11 Terrorists
- "While I agree with you, if I say anything about
US geopolitical interests with Israel, I might as well clean off my desk."
- -- Unnamed reporter as quoted in American Media Censorship
- "Investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have
all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying ...
- is considered career suicide."
- -- Carl Cameron, as quoted in The Spies Who Came In From
The Art Sale
- "Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified.
I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified
- -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report
on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
- If you value this article, please consider donating
$1 or more to the MUCKRAKER REPORT.
- On June 25, 2001, Deputy Director Thomas J. Pickard,
second in command at the FBI, was appointed Acting Director of the FBI
by Attorney General John Ashcroft. In 1993, Pickard was promoted to the
New York Field Office to serve as the Special Agent in Charge of its National
Security Division, supervising the trials of the World Trade Center bombing
defendants, the trial of Sheik Omar Ahmed Ali Abdel Rahman and his co-conspirators. In
November 1999, he was appointed by Louis Freeh as Deputy Director.
- Robert Mueller was nominated by President George W. Bush
and became the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation on
September 4, 2001. Mr. Mueller worked as a litigator in San Francisco
until 1976. He then served for 12 years in United States Attorney's Offices,
first in the Northern District of California in San Francisco, where he
rose to be chief of its criminal division. In 1982, he moved to Boston
as an Assistant United States Attorney where he investigated and prosecuted
major financial fraud, terrorist and public corruption cases, as well as
narcotics conspiracies and international money launderers. In 1993, Mr.
Mueller became a partner at Boston's Hale and Dorr, specializing in complex
white collar crime litigation. He returned to public service in 1995 as
senior litigator in the Homicide Section of the District of Columbia United
States Attorney's Office. In 1998, Mr. Mueller was named United States
Attorney in San Francisco and held that position until 2001. He then served
as Acting Deputy Attorney General of the United States Department of Justice
for several months, before becoming FBI Director.
- Coleen Rowley's Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller
- An edited version of the agent's 13-page letter
- May 21, 2002
- FBI Director Robert Mueller
- FBI Headquarters Washington, D.C.
- Dear Director Mueller:
- I feel at this point that I have to put my concerns
in writing concerning the important topic of the FBI's response to evidence
of terrorist activity in the United States prior to September 11th. The
issues are fundamentally ones of INTEGRITY and go to the heart of the FBI's
law enforcement mission and mandate. Moreover, at this critical juncture
in fashioning future policy to promote the most effective handling of ongoing
and future threats to United States citizens' security, it is of absolute
importance that an unbiased, completely accurate picture emerge of the
FBI's current investigative and management strengths and failures.
- I feel that certain facts, including the following, have,
up to now, been omitted, downplayed, glossed over and/or mis-characterized
in an effort to avoid or minimize personal and/or institutional embarrassment
on the part of the FBI and/or perhaps even for improper political reasons:
- 1) The Minneapolis agents who responded to the call about
Moussaoui's flight training identified him as a terrorist threat from a
very early point. The decision to take him into custody on August 15, 2001,
on the INS "overstay" charge was a deliberate one to counter
that threat and was based on the agents' reasonable suspicions. While it
can be said that Moussaoui's overstay status was fortuitous, because it
allowed for him to be taken into immediate custody and prevented him receiving
any more flight training, it was certainly not something the INS coincidentally
undertook of their own volition. I base this on the conversation I had
when the agents called me at home late on the evening Moussaoui was taken
into custody to confer and ask for legal advice about their next course
of action. The INS agent was assigned to the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task
Force and was therefore working in tandem with FBI agents.
- (Showing clearly that the FBI stonewalled investigation