- In 1948 Heinrich Mueller, the former head of the Gestapo,
told his CIA interrogator that the most devastating plague in human history
- He was referring to the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919
that infected 20% of the world's population and killed between 60 and 100
million people. This is roughly 3 times as many as were killed and wounded
in World War One, and is comparable to WWII losses, yet this modern plague
has disappeared down the memory hole.
- Mueller said the flu started as a US army bacteriological
warfare weapon that somehow infected US army ranks at Camp Riley KS in
March 1918, and spread around the world.
- He says that it "got out of control" but we
cannot discount the horrible possibility that the "Spanish Flu"
was a deliberate elite depopulation measure, and that it could be used
again. Researchers have found connections between it and the current "Bird
- There was nothing "Spanish" about this flu.
According to Wikipedia
- "In the U.S., about 28% of the population suffered,
and 500,000 to 675,000 died. In Britain 200,000 died; in France more than
400,000. Entire villages perished in Alaska and southern Africa. In Australia
an estimated 10,000 people died and in the Fiji Islands, 14% of the population
died during only two weeks, and in Western Samoa 22%. An estimated 17 million
died in India, about 5% of India's population at the time. In the Indian
Army, almost 22% of troops who caught the disease died of it."
- "Indeed, symptoms in 1918 were so unusual that initially
influenza was misdiagnosed as dengue, cholera, or typhoid. One observer
wrote, "One of the most striking of the complications was hemorrhage
from mucous membranes, especially from the nose, stomach, and intestine.
Bleeding from the ears and petechial hemorrhages in the skin also occurred.
- ...Another unusual feature of this pandemic was that
it mostly killed young adults, with 99% of pandemic influenza deaths occurring
in people under 65 and more than half in young adults 20 to 40 years old.
This is unusual since influenza is normally most deadly to the very young
(under age 2) and the very old (over age 70). "
- MUELLER'S SOURCE
- At a 1944 Nazi bacteriological warfare conference in
Berlin, General Walter Schreiber, Chief of the Medical Corps of the German
Army told Mueller that he had spent two months in the US in 1927 conferring
with his counterparts. They told him that the "so-called double blow
virus" (i.e. Spanish Flu) was developed and used during the 1914 war.
- "But," according to Mueller, "it got out
of control and instead of killing the Germans who had surrendered by then,
it turned back on you, and nearly everybody else." ("Gestapo
Chief: The 1948 CIA Interrogation of Heinrich Mueller" Vol. 2 by Gregory
Douglas, p. 106)
- (Actually the Armistice didn't take place until August
- The interrogator, James Kronthal, the CIA Bern Station
Chief asked Mueller to explain "double blow virus." It reminds
me of AIDS.
- Mueller: "I am not a doctor, you understand, but
the 'double-blow' referred to a virus, or actually a pair of them that
worked like a prize fighter. The first blow attacked the immune system
and made the victim susceptible, fatally so, to the second blow which was
a form of pneumonia...[Schreiber told me] a British scientist actually
developed it...Now you see why such things are insanity. These things can
alter themselves and what starts out as a limited thing can change into
something really terrible."
- The subject of the Spanish Flu arose in the context of
a discussion of typhus. Mueller said the Nazis deliberately introduced
typhus into Russian POW camps and, along with starvation, killed about
three million men. The typhus spread to Auschwitz and other concentration
camps with Russian and Polish POWS.
- In the context of the Cold War, Mueller says: "If
Stalin invades Europe...a little disease here and there would wipe out
Stalin's hoards and leave everything intact. Besides, a small bottle of
germs is so much cheaper than an atom bomb, isn't it? Why you could hold
more soldiers in your hand than Stalin could possibly command and you don't
have to feed them clothes them or supply them with munitions. On the other
hand, the threat of war...does wonders... for the economy." (108)
- Is Mueller credible? In my opinion he is. Gregory Douglas
apparently is a pseudonym for his nephew with whom he left his papers.
Normally a hoax would not run to thousands of pages. The Interrogation
is 800 pages. The Memoirs are 250 pages. The Microfilmed Archive apparently
covers 850,000 pages. Finally, the material I have read is incredibly well
informed, authoritative and consistent.
- The "Elite" cult has made no secret of its
desire to decrease the world population. (See Alan Stang, Population Extermination:
How Will it be Done?
- It's possible that World War One was a disappointment
to the Elite in terms of the numbers killed. Whether the "Spanish
Flu" was deliberate or not, we cannot say. But apparently the US Army
has a record of experimenting with drugs/chemicals/bacteria on unwary soldiers.
Did such an experiment get "out of control" at Fort Riley?
- So far, the Bird Flu has only killed 160 people since
2003. Is it a harbinger of something more deadly? Hopefully it isn't but
we should be mindful of the shocking precedent set by the 1918 Influenza
- See also "Hitler's Gestapo Chief Became Top Truman
- See also "The Influenza Pandemic of 1918" http://virus.stanford.edu/uda/%20
- -- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "A Long Way
to go for a Date." His articles exposing fe-manism and the New World
Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca He enjoys receiving
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com