- Attorney Rachel Lea Hunter wants to put an end to the
New World Order within her state, citing a return to a Constitutional judiciary
- With only a few weeks to go before the election, Rachel
Lea Hunter, the outspoken and anti-New World Order candidate for Associate
Supreme Court Justice of North Carolina has taken "off the gloves"
and is warning voters not to be hoodwinked by the Republican Party behind
massive state-wide corruption.
- Hunter in the past has strongly criticized the Bush administration
Neo-con agenda, calling President Bush "another Hitler" and coming
out strong against the loss of civil rights and the unconstitutional Patriot
act due to what she calls a phony war on terror.
- Now, only weeks before the election, she is drawing attention
to specific corruption within North Carolina, hoping voters will put her
into office so she has the opportunity to begin "cleaning house from
- While busy on the campaign trail, she turned her attention
away from Washington D.C., wanting to go public with allegations about
the corrupt GOP within North Carolina, releasing this statement to the
- This week, voters in North Carolina were treated to a
slew of stories detailing alleged or actual misconduct from misconduct
in Washington, D.C. to our own state. I will not repeat the Washington,
D.C. scandals - you already know about Jack Abramoff, Tom DeLay and Mark
Foley, just to name a few.
- "What I am concerned with is the scandals here.
Has the NC-GOP Mafia discussed this? No, not a word will you hear from
them. They are too busy going after Connie Mack Berry, Jr. for the crime
of exercising his right to vote.
- "Instead of concentrating their efforts on Mr. Berry's
activities and depriving him of his right to vote, it would be a welcome
change if the NC GOP-Mafia, their operatives and the mainstream media would
devote attention to where the real problem seems to lie - with the Republican
judges, attorneys or officials. Since the NCGOP-Mafia will not tell you
about their activities, I will.
- "1. Judge Evelyn Hill, who resigned because of her
statements and treatment of attorneys. If she had not done so, she was
sure to face removal from office because the attorney complaints were mounting.
- "2. Judge James Ethridge, who lost his law license
and was disbarred for swindling an incompetent old woman of her property.
- "3. Judge Doug McCullough, who was charged with
DWI and speeding this past weekend.
- "4. Judge Mark Badgett, who is being investigated
for misconduct and misfeasance in office after numerous attorneys and the
district attorney called for an investigation. He also is accused of failing
to reveal his business dealings with an attorney who won several cases
before the judge.
- "5. Senator John Carrington pled guilty and was
sentenced for illegally exporting weapons to foreign countries.
- "6. Sam Currin, former head of the NC GOP and a
criminal attorney, pled guilty for his involvement in laundering money
in a securities fraud scheme.
- "7. Although it has not been discussed, we have
Justice Martin's questionable campaign expenditures to be revealed next
week. What do these people all have in common? They are all Republican.
- "Are you tired of this kind of unethical and corrupt
behavior yet? Early voting begins next week. Now is the time to make your
voice heard that we are tired of misfeasance and misconduct and that we
expect better from our leaders."
- In the past as reported in the Arctic Beacon , Hunter,
an attorney fighting the good fight against the neo con warlords, came
out strong with an article ripping apart fascism entitled The Mark of the
- In the article, Hunter claims the old cronies in government,
desperate to hang onto power, are waging an "all out war" to
silence her quest to change business as usual in the halls of a corrupted
- Further, she claims the old guard or what she calls "the
beast" has "infiltrated every level of society, attacking anyone
or anything that gets in their way with the ruthlessness and cunning of
an old Chinese torture called Ling Chi or death by a thousand cuts.
- "Those who are desperate to hang onto power are
attacking me in much the same way," said Hunter in her recent article,
adding "the beast" is trying to attack her character and credibility
piece by piece with lie after lie.
- "You see. I struck at the very heart of the beast
that governs our society, the beast, by whatever name you call it, has
infiltrated every level of our society. It has taken over the judicial
system. It governs our legislature. It governs our educational system.
It controls the mainstream media except it can't quite control the internet
at present. The beast knows no party affiliation; it controls both sides
of the equation, both Democrats and Republicans.
- What's interesting about Hunter is she stands for American
conservative values coming originally from inside the Republican, but defecting
and denouncing the GOP after she realized corruption had reached treasonous
- And since entering the race and trying to buck city hall,
she has been attacked "every which way but loose," now having
to defend herself against frivolous bar complaints in an attempt by the
attack dogs to derail her campaign.
- "The beast craves power and control and it cannot
tolerate any loss of the same," said Hunter in Part I of a two part
article that can be read in its entirety at www.rachelforjustice.com. "Every
once in awhile, however, the beast lets one person get through the cracks.
The individual that succeeds is often marginalized and rendered ineffective
- "Thing things will really change if we put Democrats
in power? Think again. Oh, they will no doubt begin impeachment in Washington
and that would be a good start, but things will not really change in our
government and in our society. Most of us are too busy worrying about who
is on Survivor, who will win American Idol or the latest pretty white woman
that was killed or abducted to pay much attention to what the beast is
really doing. The rest of us are pitted against each other in race and
class warfare as the beast hopes to keep us distracted and too busy fighting
each other so we will not fight back."
- Hunter also claims the beast has recently been unleashing
its full force against her, trying to prevent her from exposing deep-rooted
- "Why? Because I pose a threat," claims Hunter.
"If someone was stupid, but controllable, the beast would have no
problem as long as the person had enough smarts to rule on things the way
the beast dictates. Stupidity can be allowed. I can't be controlled; the
beast can't get to me by normal channels. An issue might arise and I might
not decide the case the way the beast wants, so I cannot be allowed to
- "How is the beast going to stop me? They tried to
get me off the ballot and when that effort failed, they filed a frivolous
bar complaint. Now they have filed another and undoubtedly they will file
more as the election draws near. It is death by a thousand slices.
- Hunter feels most Americans feel in their hearts that
something is drastically wrong, hoping with every ounce of her heart and
soul enough people join forces to stop the beast before it destroys America.
- "I'd like to think that if more of us paid attention
to what is really going on and made an effort to fight back against the
beast, me or someone like me might have a fighting chance," she said.
"We might even win. And then we would bring about an American restoration
to take back our country from the beast."
- Greg Szymanski
- Greg also has his own daily show on the Genesis Communications
Network. Go to www.gcnlive.com Greg Szymanski is an independent investigative
journalist and his articles can been seen at www.LewisNews.com. He also
writes for his own site www.arcticbeacon.com