- Although the Mossad's warnings regarding 9/11 appear
to exonerate it, that is not the case. Former Mossad case officer Victor
Ostrovsky in his two excellent books By Way of Deception and The Other
Side of Deception demonstrates that the Mossad often uses useless warnings
as a way of making themselves look innocent when in fact the opposite is
- "Admony, then the head of Mossad, decided they would
simply give the Americans the usual general warning, a vague notice that
they had reason to believe someone might be planning an operation against
them. But this was so general and so commonplace, it was like sending a
weather report; unlikely to raise any particular alarm or prompt increased
security precautions. In the six months following receipt of this information,
for example, there were more than 100 general warnings of car-bomb attacks.
One more would not heighten US concerns or surveillance."
- "Admony, in refusing to give the Americans specific
information on the truck, said, "No, we're not going to protect the
Americans. They're a big country. Send only the regular information."
- Once one understands the methodology of the Mossad and
its management of false flag attacks - as well as the massive involvement
of the US - Israeli axis in manufacturing the "War on Terror"
- to accept the idea that the Mossad is innocent because it gave weak and
useless warnings to its well-infiltrated sister the CIA becomes absurd.
- Read Michael Collins Piper's work on James Angleton and
the Mossad in his book Final Judgment for an understanding of just how
deep the connection between the two agencies really is.
- Here's the article from the Jerusalem Post about the
- Note that they gave no targets, fingered bin Laden and
*implicated Iraq,* and we all know how involved Iraq was in 9/11...
- "Mossad warned CIA of attacks - report By Douglas
- LONDON (September 17) - Mossad officials traveled to
Washington last month to warn the CIA and the FBI that a cell of up to
200 terrorists was planning a major operation, according to a report in
the Sunday Telegraph here yesterday.
- The paper said the Israeli officials specifically warned
their counterparts in Washington that "large-scale terrorist attacks
on highly visible targets on the American mainland were imminent."
They offered no specific information about targets, but they did link the
plot to Afghanistan-based terrorist Osama bin Laden, and they told the
Americans there were "strong grounds" for suspecting Iraqi involvement.
- A US administration official told the paper that it was
"quite credible" that the CIA did not heed the Mossad warning:
"It has a history of being over-cautious about Israeli information."
But the official noted that "if this is true, then the refusal to
take it seriously will mean heads will roll.""
- Furthermore, according to Der Speigel, Mossad handed
over a list of 19 terrorist suspects. We know that the "19 terrorists"
are not on the passenger manifests and that the FBI has acknowledged that
several of them are still alive while refusing to change the official list
- Did the Mossad know the official story was going to include
19 hjacker patsies? It's a pretty eerie coincidence I'd say.
- "While the Israelis were closely observing Atta
and his friends, they did not inform the U.S. government what they were
up to until August 2001: Der Spiegel reported (October 1, 2002) that they
handed over a list of 19 terrorist suspects, with at least four of the
hijackers on it, "a few weeks before" September 11, but the federal
government says that the warning was for attacks "outside the United
- Paul Wolfowitz and Doug Feith, both well-known Israeli
partisans who have even been investigated for espionage on behalf of Israel,
were both effectively *in command* of the Defense department on 9/11. If
Mossad had wanted to warn America, it would have warned them. And yet,
no action on 9/11 from DoD. Nothing. A giant 757 or whatever hit the Pentagon
nearly an hour and a half after the first hijacking was known to be underway
and neither fighter aircraft nor anti-aircraft missile batteries performed.
- Just look at the way Wolfowitz, Feith, Perle and Niger
Uranium hoaxer Michael Ledeen have been caught working for Israel throughout
- "In 1978, [Wolfowitz] was investigated for providing
a classified document on the proposed sale of U.S. weapons to an Arab government,
to an Israel Government official, through an AIPAC intermediary. An inquiry
was launched and dropped, however, and Wolfowitz continued to work at ACDA
- ...But Feith was fired because he'd been the object of
an inquiry into whether he'd provided classified material to an official
of the Israeli Embassy in Washington. The FBI had opened the inquiry...
- ... Perle's second brush with the law occurred a year
later in 1970. An FBI wiretap authorized for the Israeli Embassy picked
up Perle discussing with an Embassy official classified information which
he said had been supplied to him by a staff member on the National Security
Council. An NSC/FBI investigation was launched to identify the staff member...
- ...In 1983, on the recommendation of Richard Perle, Ledeen
was hired at the Department of Defense as a consultant on terrorism. His
immediate supervisor was the Principle Assistant Secretary for International
Security Affairs, Noel Koch. Early in their work together, Koch noticed
with concern Ledeen's habit of stopping by in his (Koch's) outer office
to read classified materials. When the two of them took a trip to Italy,
Koch learned from the CIA station there that when Ledeen had lived in Rome
previously, as correspondent for The New Republic, he'd been carried in
Agency files as an agent of influence of a foreign government: Israel..."
- A photo of Wolfowitz, Feith, Dov Zakheim and Israeli
Chief of Defense Shaul Mofaz four months after 9/11 is here:
- More information on Iran Contra criminal and Israeli
agent Michael Ledeen can be found here:
- http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=7681 http://www.vanityfair.com/features/general/articles/060606fege02
- My friends, if the Mossad had truly warned America, and
the Mossad's friends in America had intended to protect us, we would never
have been attacked.
- It's that simple.
- CIA/Mossad/AEI asset and right wing Israeli war hawk
Benjamin Netanyahu talks weekly with Larry Silverstein: http://tinyurl.com/qsvjj
- And, although Mossad met with the CIA on August 23rd,
2001 to give warnings, they didn't tell the CIA what the targets were.
And here's the clincher:
- *They clearly knew what the targets were because less
than three weeks later, Israeli agents were set up at the WTC ahead of
time filming and celebrating.*
- More information on the involvement of Silverstein and
Netanyahu, along with the Republican Jewish Coalition can be found here:
- http://www.rense.com/general73/is911.htm http://tinyurl.com/qsvjj
- Instead of crying at the sight of the WTC in flames,
the Mossad agents were laughing and celebrating.
- If you were a loyal, religious Mossad agent who had been
unable to prevent an attack on an ally, would you be laughing and celebrating,
taking photos of yourself with a lighter positioned underneath the image
of the WTC towers and box cutters in your van?
- I wouldn't. But if your motto is By Way of Deception,
Thou Shalt Do War, perhaps you would consider it: