- In Dec. 1942 Heinrich Mueller, Chief of the Gestapo,
rolled up the Soviet spy network in mainland Europe and secured a list
of Soviet agents and informants in England that reads like a "who's
who" of the British establishment and lifts the veil from modern history.
- Spies include Edward Wood, Lord Halifax, Neville Chamberlain's
Foreign Secretary and an architect of the "Appeasement" policy.
Appeasement encouraged Hitler to think England wanted him to expand eastward
against the USSR.
- In fact, Halifax was working indirectly for the Communists.
Appeasement was designed to trap Hitler in a two-front war which would
level Germany (and Europe) and kill sixty million people.
- Mueller's list of spies includes Victor Rothschild, the
head of the central banking dynasty, long suspected as one of the "Cambridge
Five." Curiously, the other four (Burgess, Maclean, Blunt and Philby)
aren't on this list.
- It includes Charles Hambro, another banker of Jewish
origin who was part of a Bank of England decision to continue
financing Nazism in 1934 as a "stabilising influence." Obviously,
as a Soviet asset, this man was not pro-Nazi.
- It includes Sir Robert Waley-Cohen and many members of
the anti-appeasement "Focus" group that funded Winston Churchill.
Waley-Cohen was the Chairman of the Rothschild-controlled Shell Oil and
the leader of the British Jewish Community.
- Other bankers, banking scions and industrialists include
Eugen Spier, Maurice Baring, Leonard Montefiore, Edward Guggenheim, Sir
Robert Mond and Sir Phillip Sassoon. All but Baring are of Jewish origin.
- Prominent Labor Party and trade union leaders included
Ernest Bevin, Harold Laski, Herbert Stanley Morrison and Sir Walter Citrine.
Members of ancient aristocratic families include Richard Combe Abdy, Baron
Strabogli, and Admiral Reginald Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax. There was press
mogul J.S. Elias, cartoonist Victor Weisz and Daily Express Chairman Ralph
- Prominent civil servants include Rex Leeper of the Foreign
Office ruling clique and Sir Maurice Hankey, who as cabinet secretary and
Clerk of the Privy Council knew all the secrets. There was Slavonic scholar
Bernard Pares and Jurist Sir Hirsch Lauterpacht. (The complete agent list
is at the end.)
- What did this disparate group have in common? About half
of them are recognizably Jewish. But the connection that binds them all
likely is the Illuminati, the top rung of Freemasonry. Its aim is to weaken
mankind through a series of contrived unnecessary wars in order to establish
a Masonic or "Illuminist" world dictatorship dedicated to the
"light giver" Lucifer (their alter ego.) Bush, Clinton, Kerry
etc. are all members.
- The Illuminati started Communism. Their common anniversary
is May 1; their common symbol is the satanic inverted pentagram. They funded
the Bolshevik Revolution and secretly ran the USSR, which was a model for
the New World Order. Far from being spies for Stalin, some of these men
were probably his superiors.
- Soviet Russia was a dummy creation of the London-based
Illuminati. The Second World War, the Cold War, and now the "War on
Terror" are all their inventions. They are responsible for the neo-pagan
assault on Western Civilization, Christianity and Islam (incl. family,
nation, race, morality and truth) that we call modernism, humanism and
- The list is in the secret papers of Heinrich Mueller
who died in California in 1983.
- The CIA recruited Mueller in Switzerland in 1948 and
paid him $1 million for an Interrogation running 1000-pages. Mueller left
his microfilmed archives to his nephew, "Douglas Gregory" who
has published a large part.
- BAIT AND SWITCH
- The Bank of England funded the rise of Adolph Hitler
through the Schroder Bank. F.C. Tiarcks, the Managing Director of the Schroder
Bank, was also a Director of the Bank of England.
- Eustace Mullins writes: "Because his own financial
backers, the Schroders, were sponsoring the Appeasement Party, Hitler believed
there would be no war [with England.] He did not suspect that the backers
of the Appeasement Party, now that Chamberlain had served his purpose in
duping Hitler, would cast Chamberlain aside and make Churchill the Prime
Minister." (/The Secrets of the Federal Reserve/ pp.76-78.)
- While history portrays Hitler duping the naive Neville
Chamberlain and Lord Halifax, it appears Hitler himself was tricked into
thinking he could expand eastward with impunity. Neville Chamberlain wasn't
in on the secret. (He died prematurely just months after leaving office.)
But as a Soviet informant, Halifax certainly was instrumental.
- As an early opponent of British rearmament, Halifax encouraged
Hitler's plans and complimented him for being a "genuine hater of
Communism." In a meeting with Hitler in 1937, Halifax actually offered
to make changes in the "European Order" in regard to Danzig,
Austria and Czechoslovakia.
- *"It was
Halifax not Hitler who first mentioned by name the areas where the Versailles
Treaty might be reinterpreted to Germany's benefit," writes historian
Andrew Roberts. "Halifax did the one thing which Eden had told him
not to, and which Vansittart warned would 'bring the European card-castle
tumbling down.' Moreover he did it not once but thrice in the course of
the conversations." (/The Holy Fox: A Biography of Lord Halifax,/
1991, pp. 67, 70-71.)*
- Halifx's closest adviser was Philip Kerr, Lord Lothian,
a member of the Rothschild-Milner-Rhodes Round Table secret society (i.e
Illuminati ). According to Roberts, Lothian was "a friend of Halifax's
and had non-parliamentary political influence of a type seldom seen in
today's politics." (109)
- Appeasement was designed to encourage Hitler to take
action which would justify a declaration of war by the West. Halifax was
responsible for the foolhardy British guarantee of Poland that led to this
declaration. Stalin was pre-primed to attack the Nazis in 1941. The whole
knuckle-biting drama of war and peace was a charade.
- The appeasers and their opponents were two Illuminati
house teams pursuing a common goal. Lady Astor's Cliveden Manor was supposed
to be the (pro-Nazi) appeasement headquarters but, as Andrew Roberts points
out, arch anti-appeasers like Duff Cooper, Anthony Eden and Russian Foreign
Minister Maxim Litvinov (nee Meir Finkelstein) were regular guests. (67)
- Wars are the artificial creation of the Illuminati, a
satanic cult that is extending its tentacles over the whole planet. "Muller's
List" provides a glimpse at the composition of this group: bankers,
industrialists, aristocrats, military, scholars, trade unionists and media.
- There are a lot of Jews but it should be obvious that
the Illuminati victimized Jews as much as anyone. Jews have been the canon
fodder for Communism, Zionism and Nazism. Instead of defending the Illuminati,
Jews should revile it. Otherwise they appear to be in collusion.
- Possibly some listees didn't realize what they were advancing.
The Illuminati pretended to be opposed to fascism. Today they pretend to
build a humanist utopia, an answer to poverty, disease, prejudice and injustice.
Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn had the slogan "Plutocrat
for the Poor" on his web site.
- The Illuminati starts wars to demoralize and destroy
humanity, to consolidate power and produce huge profits and debt slavery.
This cult, which has a stranglehold on thought and expression, pretty much
defines realty. Our best course is to find our truth from different sources
and define reality anew.
- *"Mueller's List" from Douglas Gregory, "Gestapo
Chief: The 1948
- Interrogation of Heinrich Muller Vol. 3 p.107.*
- Lt. Col. Frederick William Abbot
- Sir Maurice Hankey
- Richard Combe Abdy
- Eugen Spier
- George Dixon Abraham
- Baron Strabogli
- Frederick Edward Fox Adam
- J.S. Elias, Baron Southwood
- Admiral Sir Percy Addison
- Sir H.L. Rothband
- Elkan Nathan Adler
- Sir E.L. Goschen
- Admiral Oliver Backhouse
- Mrs. Blanche Dugdale
- John Ball
- Sir Robert Wood
- Maurice Baring
- Sir Robert Mond
- Ralph D. Blumenfeld
- Jurgen Kuczynski
- Sir Harry Robert Boyd
- Sir Robert Waley-Cohen
- Sir Charles Hambro
- Rex Leeper
- Edward Wood (Lord Halifax)
- Sir Walter Citrine
- Walter Rosenhain
- Victor Rothschild
- Charles Masterman Herz
- Sir Philip Sassoon
- Victor Weisz
- Sir Bernard Pares
- Friedrich Saxl
- Ernest Bevin
- Sir Hirsch Lauterpacht
- Herbert Stanley Morrison
- Harold Joseph Laski
- Sir Reginald Plunkett-Erle-Drax
- Edward Armand Guggenheim
- See aslo my:
- Bankers extended WWI By Three Years
- Bankers Engineered US WW2 Intervention
- Hitler Didn't Want World War
- and articles on Winston Churchill and Lester Pearson.
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "A Long Way to
go for a Date." His articles exposing fe-manism and the New World
Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca He enjoys receiving
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com