- Multiple military sources have told the Global Network
that Pentagon personnel responsible for selecting targets for cruise missile
first strike attacks have been sent to Israel.
- This indicates that U.S. and Israeli military strategists
are now likely meeting to plan a join attack on Syria and/or Iran.
- The Persian Gulf war and the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq
both began with cruise missile attacks by the U.S. from Naval ships.
- It would be wise to recognize that Bush has decided to
expand the current war and chaos into the entire Middle East region. The
implications for the U.S. will be enormous.
- Israel's recent bombing of Lebanon near the Syrian border
indicate to me that they are trying to draw a response from Syria. So
far Syria has not responded. Look for more such efforts by Israel and
the U.S. to provoke Syria.
- I would highly recommend local peace groups call on their
members of Congress and ask them to speak out against a further widening
of this already insane war.
- More and larger public protests should be organized immediately.
- Bruce K. Gagnon - Coordinator
- Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power In
- PO Box 652
- Brunswick, ME 04011
- 207 729-0517
- http://space4peace.blogspot.com (our blog)