- They are getting so desperate in our Nation's capital
that they are trying to buy votes before the upcoming elections and rig
voting districts and all sorts of underhanded nonsense.
- There is a new book out about how they steal elections
with electronic voting. I highly recommend you get a copy and get
an education as to the extent that Washington, DC has undermined the right
of the American people to choose the leaders we want. They want us
to choose the leaders they want us to have and that folks is not a democracy
or a republic. That is Banana Republic tyranny and fascism all wrapped
up as democracy and freedom.
- The entire promo for this book is below my signature
and it is required reading if you give a damn about your vote having any
importance at all. I have never met Abbe Delozier but I know Vickie
Karp and what she is fighting for in the area of how they are stealing
elections. They are part of a much larger national effort to straighten
this mess out before we get led to the polls to select "Their Next
Leader". Just take one hard look at the last three presidents
and take a hint as to the reality and gravity of the matter.
- The book title is:
- Hacked! High Tech Election Theft in America, 11 Experts
Expose the Truth
- This type of elitist thinking, that they have the right
to choose who leads us, might have found traction in some things that came
out of the Carnegie and Rockefeller groups around 1900-1920, as follows:
- Way back at the beginning of the 1900s, those in charge
of the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations met and agreed that the education
system of the United States had to be taken control of and manipulated
to produce the kind of citizenry which they wanted to see. It was
agreed that the Rockefeller Foundation would assume control of education
in the domestic field and the Carnegie Foundation would fund the manipulation
of education in the area of international relations.
- In 1913, Frederick Gates, Director
of Charity for the Rockefeller Foundation wrote: "In our dreams,
we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect
docility to our molding hand. The present educational conventions
fade from our minds; and, unhampered by tradition, we work our own good
will upon a grateful and responsive folk.
- "We shall not try to make these
people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning or
- "We are not to raise up from
among them Authors, Orators, Poets or Men of Letters.
- "We shall not search for embryo
great Artists, Painters, Musicians.
- "Nor will we cherish even the
humbler ambition to raise up from among them Lawyers, Doctors, Preachers,
Politicians, Statesmen, of whom we now have ample supply."
- Possibly they were harking back to
Bernard de Mandeville's work, The Fable Of The Bees, (1714) in which he
- "The economic well-being of the nation depends
on the presence of a large number of men who are content to labor hard
all day long. Because men are naturally lazy they will not work unless
forced by necessity to do so.
- "The education of the poor threatens
to rob the nation of their productivity. Every hour these poor people
spend at their books is so much time lost to society. Going to school
in comparison to working is idleness."
- I cannot say for you but I have never based any decision
in my life on anything that the Carnegie, Mellon or Rockefeller families
had to say or think. I am not a member of their club nor would I
grant them membership to My Club.
- In Ohio they are jerry-mandering that state under a Republican
controlled state legislature so they can deliver Ohio as a Red State over
and over again. http://www.hermes-press.com/ohio_vote_fraud2.htm
That is of course after they jerry-mandered the State of Texas and any
other state they could get their hands on where they had a particularly
compliant GOP state controlled legislature.
- They are not as worried about Florida (any more) because
all of those folks that can run 30 bingo cards and cannot vote for a single
person still cannot get it right. They had problems even in their
recent primaries so brace your self for more whining in 2006 and 2008.
- There is no conspiracy when people are just too stupid
to register to vote, or vote, or too lazy to think and operate the voting
machine. Human error does not a conspiracy make.
- There is planning underway for The Liberty Convention
and it might become something that is worth attending, for the subject
matter is liberty and finding candidates and ideas to turn this mess around.
- You might consider this DU Update - Forty-Ninth Edition
since part of it addresses the DU issue and is connected to the attempts
to buy votes.
- Who are they trying to buy? Our U.S. soldiers and
veterans are who they are trying to buy off to get their vote. There
is more on that below including how sleazy that is while they jerk them
around at VA and in our courts and over at the White House and on Capitol
Hill. Join the US Army and be all you can be, a third or fourth class
citizen for serving your nation in uniform.
- One of the list members from Australia sent an interesting
quote that all Americans need to read and heed:
- Marcus Tullius Cicero:
- A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious.
But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates
is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.
But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers
rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government
itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents
familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he
appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night
to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that
it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear.
- The enemies are inside our gate and many of them are
running for re-election this year. Our freedoms, liberties, and quality
of life are under assault, from within our own borders.
- I know most Americans do not look at how they vote and
who they vote for as a quality of life issue but it certainly is such an
issue. If you do not think it is take a long hard look at DC and
a long hard look at how your quality of life is diminishing and see if
any light bulb comes on. They [politicians and quality of life] are
two parallel lines headed on a downward trend.
- America is angry and fed up. In November America
has the chance to fire 434 members of the House of Representatives and
33 Senators for cause. I say 434 because Congressman Ron Paul and
another 434 like him are urgently needed in the House of Representatives.
I cannot think of a single Senator worth saving. 0 / 100 = 0.00%.
- Do I think we have traitors sitting in Congress and the
White House? I do not think it, I know it for certain. That
is why I am one really hacked off German-American for my nation has been
betrayed by a bunch of Neocon nitwits and DNC sell outs. I consider
such as pissing on my feet and telling me that it is merely raining.
I was born, but not yesterday.
- I was asked many times, what do I mean "Vote American"?
Simply put, even if you have to hold your nose vote the incumbent
out and then put tremendous pressures on the newly elected to remind them
who voted for them and who they work for. The other folks already
in Congress do not listen to America at all. First we have to change
that. Then the Imperial President will be rightfully the Impotent
President. We need a strong president, but we have not had one in
almost 100 years that truly understood the job description and the task
- It is time to put new people in there and show them what
300 million very angry Americans looks like and are capable of accomplishing.
- Yes, AIPAC and ADL will be in there trying to bribe them
into keeping the Status Quo in place. Vote No to that.
- Yes, big corporations will be in there trying to buy
or rent them so you do not matter. Vote No to that.
- Yes, Special Interests will be lobbying hard to keep
the Beltway Bandits in power. Vote No to that.
- Some of them have seniority and chair committees and
will tell you that is why they should be re-elected, but that means absolutely
nothing to you. Unless you have some burning desire to have a federally
funded building or project in your district named after one of these squandering
politicians, do not look at such waste as economic development to benefit
you. Vote No to that.
- Bush, and Cheney and Rice will be out to "BOO you
to death" but VOTE NO to that. The next email update hits that
issue harder than usual.
- If a Third Party or Independent candidate made it to
the November elections, vote for that person over the incumbent and try
to get others to do the same. The RNC and DNC are both pro-war, pro-screwing
you over. It is about time for some Third Party Relief or some new
faces that are not totally corrupted or compromised, or bought and paid
- What RNC and DNC have done is akin to trying to break
the billiard balls with the rack still in place. Remove the rack,
break the balls, run the table. We can rain on their parade and it
is about time we join hands and rain on their parade instead of them mucking
up our parade.
- If your community or district has a person who really
stands out as a leader with integrity, start a write-in drive to get them
elected. The RNC and DNC both block ballot access to third party
candidates but they cannot stop a write-in. Vote No to the RNC and
DNC offering if you have the chance. If you have to, bury them with
paper ballots and watch their eyes glaze over that the voters did not fall
for it this time. If nothing else, think of it as entertainment value.
- You will have all kinds of people and talking heads discussing
"stay the course" just like his idiot father GHWB, but Vote No
to that. This course they want us to stay on has become a rocky
road unfit for man or beast. The war is lost, the economy sucks,
and their leadership is woefully deficient. Remember that and vote
no to them.
- You will hear all sorts of rationalizations about growing
the National Debt to defend America and democracy and freedom. It
is a lie so Vote No to that.
- Go back and look at the recent vote to spend another
$63 billion in Iraq rather than face the music. Pay real close attention
to the vote on both sides of the aisle. http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=158143
That total defense bill is pushing $470 billion, or almost half-a-trillion
dollars for a completely fabricated war. Vote No to that.
- They cannot come up with $1 billion to address serious
problems here at home but can blow $63 billion in Iraq. Do the math.
- It was a 98-0 vote so finding out who to vote out will
be very easy. If they are one of the 33 running for re-election send
them home in shame in November. Just say No to dangerous politicians
that excel in nothing but talking America into a stupor and the poorhouse
and think nothing about sending you or your children to die for a lie.
Remember clearly that none of these elitist pricks send their children.
That is Clue Number 1 that the abyss is a lie.
- 98-0 Senate vote approves another $63 billion for Iraq
- September 8, 2006
- by Associated Press
- The Senate agreed to spend an additional $63 billion
for military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan as lawmakers on Thursday
passed a massive bill that funds the Pentagon.
- The bill sailed through by a vote of 98-0 after senators
added money to help track down al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden and fight
the opium trade in Afghanistan that is helping fuel the Taliban's resurgence.
- The overwhelming support for the overall bill and the
money to support U.S. troops in harm's way came despite increasing criticism
by Democrats of the Bush administration's handling of the war in Iraq.
- The bill now totals $469.7 billion. It grew by more than
$16 billion during a debate that began in July before it was suspended
during lawmakers' four-week August recess.
- By a 96-0 vote, senators approved $200 million to revive
a CIA unit dedicated to hunting down bin Laden and other al-Qaida leaders.
News accounts in July said a CIA unit dedicated to capturing bin Laden
had been disbanded.
- "What does it say to violent jihadists that a terrorist
mastermind remains alive and well five years after killing 3,000 Americans?"
said Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D. "Our bill tells the terrorists that
protecting our nation is the first priority - and that we are going to
deliver to bin Laden the justice that a mass murderer deserves," said
Conrad, who sponsored the legislation with Sen. Bryon Dorgan, D-N.D.
- Intelligence officials have said the realignment of CIA
efforts on al-Qaida reflects a view that the terrorist group is not as
hierarchical as it used to be, as well as a concern about al-Qaida-inspired
groups that have begun carrying out attacks independent of bin Laden and
his deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri.
- Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska, said the amendment was unnecessary
because the overall defense measure has plenty of money to pursue al-Qaida's
- Senators also voted 51-45 in support of an amendment
by Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., to provide $700 million for Pentagon efforts
to combat the opium trade in Afghanistan.
- The Defense Department bill originally contained $50
billion for military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Some $13 billion
was added last month to pay to replace Army and Marine Corps equipment
lost or worn out in harsh conditions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- You DNC types getting the hint? You have been sold
out and you do not matter. DNC IS NOT THE ANTI-WAR PARTY. Will
Durst is right, DNC is like trying to nail Jello to a tree or trying to
staple smoke. The conservatives on the RNC side have been sold out
too and it was not for any Greater Good. It was just sleaze and greed.
So, you DNC folks don't feel unique, all of us were sold out.
- Note the part of that article that the CIA unit had been
disbanded and they were looking for Osama bin Laden? Get a clue folks;
the GWOT is a total fraud. They fund $700 million for one part of
the US government to go chase another part of the US government and catch
nobody; Keystone Kops, a al Washington, DC style. One of the ways
that the CIA keeps its black budget black is they finance it through illegal
drugs and have since the Vietnam War. Wake up folks, the World's
Largest Illegal Drug Pusher is Uncle Sam and the War on Drugs is to suppress
competition. It has nothing to do with protecting your children and
grandchildren from drug pushers.
- It is all smoke and mirrors, it is all a fraud, it is
time to close down the C-rated Broadway fiction. It is a really bad
show with pathetic actors and the script insults the intelligence of amoeba.
God only knows why so many Amerikuns fall for it. These folks would
not make the first cut on the faux thriller American Survivor.
- I am beginning to wonder how many times Americans have
to be told "there is a problem" before they accept the fact that
there is a problem! It is like, knock-knock, wake up, HELLO!
The damned house is on fire!
- Executive Office and Pentagon jerking around our U.S.
soldiers and veterans
- Note the Pentagon assertion that DU is safe. Every
document prepared by SAIC said otherwise. Every Army Regulation,
including 700-48, says otherwise. DU merely means that the remains
are not suitable for nuclear power or nuclear weapons. The residual
is still hot and deadly. It is still radioactive and it is still
a deadly toxic heavy metal. Those are the facts scientific, medical
- Simply put, they are lying. To do otherwise means
they have to admit to criminal conduct and massive exposures to liability
due to willful negligence.
- The VA jerking around our U.S. soldiers and veterans
- According to the VA, Desert Storm Syndrome does not exist.
- Study: No such thing as Gulf War syndrome
- Gulf War syndrome does not exist, a study sponsored by
the Veterans Administration finds, further complicating a long-running
dispute over special disability benefits.
- "U.S. and foreign veterans of the Gulf War do suffer
from an array of very real problems, according to the Veterans Administration-sponsored
report released Tuesday," the Associated Press reports. "Yet
there is no one complex of symptoms to suggest those veterans -- nearly
30 percent of all those who served -- suffered or still suffer from a single
- You can read the Institute of Medicine's full 310-page
study here, and you can download a 25-page executive summary (PDF). A press
release also touts a benefit from the study, saying it "differs from
the previous work of IOM in that it summarizes in one place the current
status of health effects in veterans deployed to the Persian Gulf irrespective
of exposure information."
- Maybe for our edification they will explain why well
over half of the veterans of Desert Storm are on full or majority disability
and are no longer productive citizens due to the deterioration of their
health. Furthermore, they can explain why the Iraqi Freedom soldiers
are ill, some have died of aggressive cancers, and others facing a wide
range of health issues after they served in Iraq.
- Better yet, maybe they can explain why they refuse to
do any DU testing whatsoever and make a medical record of that, or why
doctors and nurses at Landstuhl were ordered to take blood, freeze it and
they would get back to those soldiers years from now that had tested positive
- I cannot wait to hear their next utterance of a syllable.
It is all about avoidance of liability folks. They knew going in
for Desert Storm, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq the second time that DU
was going to harm our own soldiers. Every expert in the field told
them it would and they did it any way for they do not care.
- They come home sick and dying and the government ignores
them, jerks them and their families around. Why? There is big
money to be handed out for defense expenditures, not in honoring the word
of the US government to the veterans.
- They even offer blanket immunity to defense contractors
that did nothing to protect their employees from DU, knowing all along
that it was going to kill many people and ruin their health.
- See the two attachments, correspondence from a Congress
Critter to a constituent and inter-agency glossing and fluff. Double-speak,
babble speak, lame excuses, and inept job performance. It is time
for pink-slips over on Capitol Hill and down through about 10 tiers of
many federal government agencies.
- Now the RNC has to have the veteran vote to stay in power.
Boo! The DNC is scrambling to get the veteran vote too. Boo!
Every approval rating poll says these people are inept and should be fired,
so out comes the federal dollars to buy votes.
- The Courts jerking around or U.S. soldiers and veterans,
after exposing them to toxic waste and DU to ruin their health
- Veterans exposed to radiation lose in court
- Decision 'closes the door' to those seeking redress for
illnesses after atomic blast, biological, chemical agents fallout
- WASHINGTON Contra Costa Times Aug 26 - Radiation
exposure took Alice Broudy's husband a generation ago.This week, a court
ruling sliced away at her bid for redress.
- In a quiet ruling that nonetheless resonates nationwide,
a federal appellate court rejected efforts by Broudy and others seeking
claims on behalf of "atomic veterans." The same court simultaneously
rejected bids by other veterans exposed to biological and chemical agents.
- Taken together, the dual rulings by the D.C. Circuit
Court of Appeals will likely impede many veterans hoping for compensation.
At the very least, it will complicate future claims.
- "It's a significant ruling," Washington-based
attorney David Cynamon, who represented veterans in both cases, said Friday.
"Unfortunately, it's a significantly bad ruling."
- A Department of Veterans Affairs spokesman couldn't be
reached to comment.
- Broudy, a resident of California's Orange County, has
long been seeking full compensation for the death of her husband, a Marine
major who was repeatedly exposed to radiation. She has company.
- George Woodward, who lives north of Wichita, Kan., in
the town of Miltonvale, was exposed to radiation during a 1955 test blast.
Kathy Jacobovitch, a resident of Vashon Island, Wash., lost her father
through exposure to contaminated ships in Puget Sound. Ernest Kirchmann,
a 62-year-old Navy veteran who lives south of Minneapolis in tiny West
Concord, who's filed a separate lawsuit, was exposed during a 1964 nuclear
- "It isn't just my personal case," Broudy said
Friday. "It's the entire veterans community. It makes me so angry."
- Broudy married her husband, Charles, in 1948. Three years
earlier, he'd walked the war-poisoned streets of Nagasaki. Within a decade,
he was facing radiation in the Nevada desert. He died of lymphatic cancer
in 1977. Though she has since received partial compensation, Broudy has
been confronting the federal government for more. She has now lost three
- "This closes the door," Cynamon said of the
latest appellate court ruling, which was issued Wednesday. "It will
make it very difficult, if not impossible, for individuals who are victimized
by government cover-ups."
- All told, an estimated 220,000 U.S. soldiers were allegedly
exposed to radiation in the 1940s and 1950s. Some, such as William Yurdyga
of Sacramento claimed in an earlier lawsuit that they were exposed following
the Hiroshima or Nagasaki atomic blast. Others claimed exposure during
Cold War testing.
- The three-member appellate panel wasn't ruling on whether
the atomic veterans deserve compensation. A 1988 law provides that. To
succeed, though, veterans must prove they were present at a radioactive
site and that they contracted a radiation-related illness or were exposed
to a cancer-causing radiation level.
- That will of course be the precedent they use, along
with the Feres Doctrine handed down by the US Supreme Court, to jerk around
all veterans exposed to Depleted Uranium. What I am waiting to see
are US citizen cases, non-military related, for persons who have been exposed
and their health ruined and the Feres Doctrine only applies to defense
personnel. That is not going to be that hard to document and one
of the reasons they keep rolling logs at us. We will document it
and they know me well enough to know I will take action.
- It is time for Americans to ask the question and ponder
the reality of a government that has to work so hard to hide its own sleaze.
Exactly what type of democracy and freedom is that? It is not the
America I grew up in. I refuse to follow these people across the
street, much less into the future.
- One of our DU treatment affiliates went to Bahrain, no
where close to Iraq, and about 82% of those they tested were DU positive.
Oooops, another GWOT buddy bit in the arse.
- Bush trying to Buy the Vote of US soldiers and veterans
- Retroactive Disability Payments Coming
- According to Defense Department and Veterans' Affairs
(VA) sources, some disabled retirees due retroactive pay could start to
see their payments in mid-October if all goes as planned. A small number
may see payments before that; however, VA officials caution that, if any
unexpected glitches crop up, the payments will be delayed until the second
half of January. That's because they'll have their hands full at the end
of the year reprogramming and implementing new pay rates for 2007.
- Over 100,000 retirees now drawing either Combat-Related
Special Compensation (CRSC) or Concurrent Retirement and Disability Pay
(CRDP) ultimately will receive back payments -- and that number is growing
daily with new awards. Because of the complexity of calculating who is
due how much (individual circumstances vary widely, and many cases require
manual review), the majority of the payments will likely be phased in from
January through next summer.
- Why is retroactive pay due? While the VA disability award
letter usually establishes a retroactive effective date, the VA doesn't
initially make retroactive payments for retirees with less than a 100%
disability rating. That's because there's usually at least some offset
required for retired pay already received. If the VA paid all retroactive
awards immediately, it would cause major headaches for many disabled retirees,
who would then have to pay back large amounts of their military retired
- Only if and when a disabled retiree is awarded CRDP or
CRSC can the VA find out whether back disability pay is due - but it needs
a ton of data from the Defense Department to figure out how much. On the
other hand, retirees who experience changes in their disability awards
may also be due retroactive CRSC/CRDP payments from the Defense Department.
- The bottom line is that the new and complicated CRSC
and CRDP programs have created major administrative and budgetary headaches
for Pentagon and VA administrators. Their first priority has been to get
the pays started while minimizing confusion or aggravation for disabled
retirees. Now, they've invested months of combined effort to change their
policies, systems, and budgets to finish the hard part - figuring out who
is due how much in retroactive payments.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) sources
say the affected retirees will receive specific details at the time their
retroactive payment is made. DFAS expects to publish a detailed news release
later this month.
- Retroactive means they have not been doing what the US
government committed to do and now they are rushing to get it done in time
for the elections. How magnanimous of Bush and Congress to get around
to this years later and just before a crucial election. It is just
pure sleaze and it is also a clear sign of the depth of desperation.
- There are votes to be bought and desperate people clinging
on to power and wanting you to believe all of their lies. BOO!
Look the other way, go back to shopping or grazing.
- Do you think they care about our soldiers? Don't
for it is just a photo op. I have never said this publicly, but have
privately for a long time. What do those yellow ribbons really mean?
Someone who failed to question the insanity of our leaders and got all
hung up on emotion rather than rationality. People sent off to die
for a lie and someone forgot to ask if there was any real threat worth
being maimed for or coming home in a casket. The threat is not on
the other side of the world, the threat is right here at home. Those
yellow ribbons say to me that we have a problem right here at home.
- I have said this many times publicly the lowest
thing in the world is a leader that will send people to die or be maimed
for a lie. Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, the Neocons and Congress
are all guilty of that. I call it sleazy and treasonous, you call
it whatever you wish.
- That is why I say VOTE AMERICAN. We the People
need to start cleaning this mess up because the DC workers refuse to do
it. Solution, vote for America, not them. Fire them for cause.
- Best regards,
- A startling new book exposes the truth behind electronic
vote fraud in America; eleven experts give a comprehensive perspective
on the theft of our voting systems and offer solutions!
- With all the crucial issues we face in our country today,
the one underlying issue is fair elections. Without them, we
can't influence any other issue or candidate. Yet in America, which
monitors elections in third world nations, e-voting systems touted
as "faster, safer, easier" to use than traditional voting systems
are stealing elections on a regular basis--and they're being paid for with
OUR TAX DOLLARS!
- You can check out the book through the website,
- There you can purchase the book, see reviews, more details
on content, and actions citizens can take!
- Attachment converted: Programs:unknown.jpg 515 (JPEG/ogle)
- HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America presents
to the American people the work of eleven experts on the issue of electronic
vote fraud, stolen elections, and best solutions to the crisis. It explains
how electronic voting has stolen our democracy; how elections in American
have been privatized by large corporations; why the mainstream media is
barely reporting it; and how imperative it is that Americans start TODAY
to reclaim their elections.