- The corrupt Federal Reserve Board is now standing in
the way of 1.575trillion in repatriated offshore funds earmarked for the
U.S. Treasury in what is now being called in worldwide financial circles
as the *Wanta Plan*.
- An agreement was reached June 12 between U.S. authorities
and Wanta, the legal trustor of more than 27.5 trillion in lost or stolen
U.S. assets from the Cold War era, to return 4.5 trillion of the looted
money by the Bush and Clinton crime families, less money for taxes and
other related expenses.
- However, the Arctic Beacon, one of the only news outlets
in the country covering the hush-hush story, has learned the Federal Reserve
Board has acknowledged the Wanta settlement and is now without sufficient
public justification, blocking the return of the money which could turn
the bewildered American economy around overnight.
- Wanta made his first public statement on the massive
settlement Wednesday on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative
Journal, at www.gcnlive.comarchives, as well as appearing with Greg on
the Jeff Rense RadioProgram at www.rense.com the same evening.
- In one of the major stories of the century, Wanta provided
details of a massive 4.5 trillion dollar settlement reached as a way to
get the stolen money back into U.S. coffers, a settlement now being dubiously
blocked by the Federal Reserve Board.
- The vast sum of money, used illegally by corrupt insiders
inside the U.S.government, was amassed by Wanta as part of a plan he and
several other financial whizzes devised on behalf of President Ronald Reagan
to destabilize the Soviet currency, bringing a quick end to the Cold War.
- Wanta, jailed illegally for over a decade, began trying
to recover the money when released on house arrest more than a year ago.
The settlement reached on June 12 precludes him from trying to recover
any more of the stolen money, which some financial observers estimate to
be more than 70 trillion while calling it the biggest bank heist in the
history of the world.
- Regarding the Federal Reserve Board's action to black
the Wanta Plan, an overseas financial watchdog group called Global Analysis
Limited provided with a July 20 report about the inner-dealings taking
place behind the scenes of the massive 4.5 trillion dollar settlement.
- The following are excerpts of the exclusive report by
Christopher Story forwarded to the Arctic Beacon, explaining the blockage
of the Wanta Plan by the Federal Reserve Board:
- In so doing, the Federal Reserve, which under the Economic
Espionage Act of 1996 [H.R. 3723] "protecting proprietary economic
information, and for other purposes", is not even entitled to knowledge
of the agreements and intended transactions, is in breach of a large number
of statutes rendering the Fed's Chairman, Dr Ben Bernanke, an American
of German extraction, **and senior Fed officers, liable to severe consequences,
not excluding being picked up in front of TV cameras by Federal Marshals.*
- At the G-8 Meeting in St Petersburg, one subject dominated
the discussions behind-the-scenes: The Wanta Plan. This is the new name
for the long-awaited Settlement with Leo Wanta, the distinguished US Treasury/Secret
Service financial genius chosen by President Reagan to develop and implement
financial strategies for the transformation of the USSR under Gorbachëv.
- For rest of story and more informative articles, go to