- As you will remember, applause for Ernst Zundel is verboten
as part of Germanys strict enforcement of the Eleventh Commandment: Thou
shalt not doubt the Holocaust or any single part of it. Therefore, when
Ernst appeared in the courtroom, most of the audience rose, thus by their
silence showing their respect.
- On the agenda was the weighty question as to how the
BKA, the equivalent of America's FBI, was alerted to a censorship problem
of Ernst's "Germania" publications - a freebie letter sent to
supporters each month for the past twenty-plus years. I don't think that
the question was settled - because who would want to know?
- Next, a BKA bureaucrat named Mandel - not known to me
- was announced as a witness against Ernst, to appear to give testimony
in September. Before he takes the witness stand, it will be someone by
the name of Hoelsch's turn - a name I well remember for his eager beaver
willingness to railroad a Canadian/American based dissident right into
prison to please the Bundesrepublik's ruling elite - so they can please
their handlers. The evidence sits snugly in my file cabinet - literally
hundreds of faxes!
- Also scheduled to appear before the summer's gone will
be the now-retired German head honcho bureaucrat Hans-Heiko Klein, a particularly
nasty fellow whose specialty has been for years and years to run down Holocaust
Deniers. He brags about it in the papers. Not too surprisingly, Klein
was the one who led the Telekom calvary charge against the Zundelsite in
1996, thus triggering the first ever war in cyberspace - which he lost
utterly, I am so pleased to say!
- Next, the court visitors were treated to some judicial
palaver about some documents parked on the Zundelsite for some 12 years
already, deemed harmful to Germany's youth. These documents, not written
by me or by my husband, are classic ABC-type documents to introduce revisionism
to the unwashed, unwary masses. I have never had a single readership
complaint about these documents, not even a peep, not even from our enemies.
However, the BRD censors, in their inscrutable wisdom, had "indexed"
them already in 1996 and have recently renewed this procedure - a procedure
for which the Catholic Church in the Dark Ages was known.
- Some pace picked up when a part of my Zundel DVD was
played that I had sent to the judge in my own eagerness to let him know
that Ernst was not that fire-breathing demon the world has come to believe.
As most of you know, this DVD is long and comprehensive, and I had produced
it explicitly to be played in Ernst's hearings to offset some of that demonization.
It covers 20 years of Zundel activism - and it shows scenes of escalating
violence cause BY his Jewish detractors - AGAINST him!
- These parts were not played, nor was the story of the
Auschwitz expedition that led to the Leuchter Report.
- What was played were two segments - translated competently,
I am told. I must say I am not altogether that unhappy about this peculiar
selection. Judge Meinerzhagen's choice was a segment of an interview that
Ernst did with a Jewish radio host, Max Lipson, and his first two interviews
with me. I believe that if censor he must, Judge Meinerzhagen censored
- These segments show what matters to Ernst and to me.
They show us as civilized, caring human beings under siege by a viciously
aggressive cabal cloaking itself in so-called "human rights."
We, too, have a story to tell.
- I am eager to read how Ernst judged the showing of those
clips. To my knowledge, he has not yet been permitted to view the entire
DVD, as I had fervently hoped - and pleaded!
- (I should mention also that a full German translation
of this video now exists, done by my volunteers, and we are working furiously
on the dialogue dubbing part, which will be an expensive but necessary
undertaking. More about that at the right time...)
- Parts of a letter written by our immigration attorney,
Bruce Leichty, dated May 5, 2006, were also read into the record. In
it, Bruce gives a his cogent reasons why a German court that sits in judgment
of my husband has no jurisdiction whatsoever compelling me, a U.S. citizen,
- Thereupon it was announced that the court will not seek
what they had formerly threatened to seek - namely international and/or
FBI and/or consular "assistance" to compel me. I was pleased
to know that this request has been dropped. It should never have been
made of a U.S. citizen in the first place by a German-based Stalinist court!
- However, parts of my ("voluntary") deposition
in Canada at the beginning of the Human Rights Tribunal Hearings in 1996-97
is going to be read into the records shortly. I don't mind in the least.
I said then what I say now - that Ernst never ever had any direct say
or hands-on part of what was posted on the Zundelsite! He gave advice
when I asked. He couldn't make me do what I refused to do.
- Another witness who appeared to testify this time was
someone by the name of Mohr. What triggered his involvement some years
back was a woman who pressed charges over a small, two inch sticky that
carried the heading "Did Gas Chambers in Auschwitz Exist?"
Among three revisionist websites listed on that sticky was your venerable
Zundelsite URL. I have never seen that sticky, nor was I (or for that
matter, Ernst) advised of the existence of this offending tidbit exercise
of Freedom of Speech on the Net!
- The burning general question is, and remains, how much
of the "guilt" to assign to Mr. Zundel about those postings on
the Zundelsite - did he, or did he not, "control" Ingrid Rimland,
at the time some 3000 miles away, living in another country, and jealously
guarding her password! (Ernst asked for it once, and I refused to give
it to him, meany that I am ...)
- Some interesting questions now came forth by one of the
co-judges, a stocky, feisty fellow named Hamm, described to me as the "Einpeitscher"
- meaning the one who carries and uses the whip if the hearing should stray
off of the beaten path. This man, I must confess, irks me a lot because,
horror of horrors, his name is a Mennonite name! How's that for irony?
- (When I enquired about him and his curious last name,
I was told by my eagle-eyed inside sources that there is little doubt that
he, in fact, belongs to the Tribe, as does the Prosecutor, Grossmann.
Now who would say a thing like that? I don't know how Hamm came in the
possession of a name that is as good as an apartheid trademark belonging
to my very clannish, entirely Protestand Christian ancestry folk. Somebody
ought to do a genealogy search on the name and see if there is something
- But let me not stray from my topic. The story continues
this way, as it was told to me:
- Co-Judge Hamm asks Witness Mohr: Have there ever been
charges against either the Zundelsite or Germania, as posted on the Zundelsite?
- Herr Mohr does not recall. The only thing that he remembers
is that the then-recently privatized Deutsche Telekom, a communications
giant [bought up by a Jewish concern] tried to block access to the Zundelsite
- but was defeated. Utterly!
- Had there ever been advertising on behalf of the Zundelsite
- Herr Mohr does not recall.
- Defense Attorney Bock: Is it your opinion that gas chambers
- Herr Mohr: Ja.
- Defense Attorney Bock: How do you know?
- Herr Mohr: Because of my knowledge of history.
- Defense Attorney Bock: Who was (Ernst Moritz von) Arndt?
- (Clue: A very well known German dissident poet who lived
during Napoleon's times. Every Junior High kid learns about him in his
- Herr Mohr: No idea.
- Defense Attorney Bock: What is the cut-off point for
Holocaust Denial prosecution, numbers-wise?
- Herr Mohr: I can't answer that. That is for the prosecutor's
office to decide.
- Defense Attorney Bock: What is meant by Extremism of
- Herr Mohr: People who are part of the Right.
- After further questioning:
- "Those who run afoul of Paragraph 130...
- [Clue: also known as the Holocaust Protection Paragraph]
- Defense Attourney Bock: Is the Leuchter Report incorrect?
- Herr Mohr: I don't know.
- Defense Attorney Bock: What did you mean by "Terrorist
Book" and "Big Book"?
- Squirming. Avoidance. No definite reply.
- Defense Attorney Bock points out to the court that this
witness has opinions, not to be confused with facts. This leads to some
verbal fireworks between various participants of the court and the defense,
because Ernst's attorneys object to the sly introduction of alleged "ties"
to violent groups, even though the witness himself had testified that there
were no links on the Zundelsite to factions known to be engaged in violence.
- That's all that I can tell you today. Again, I would
like to point out that I am stitching this report together from various
sources, the most important information of which was sent to me by Günther
Deckert, who himself spent five years in a German prison for Holocaust
Denial. The content of this report is not a transcript. It is an approximation
of what I understand occurred.
- The next hearing will be July 28. Be there if at all
- Final arguments are scheduled to start on September 22
and are anticipated to spill over to September 29. It is anticipated
that on that date the court will have decided on a verdict.
- It's now been 17 months in German jail for Ernst - for
what?! The world now knows that in the current system, he has not been
allowed a defense based on facts. It was more or less like "... what
do you have to say for yourself before we shoot you?"
- Ernst takes it for granted that the verdict against him
will be brutal. Not me! Not for one minute will I surrender my hope that
fairness must win over Talmudic vengeance. Our enemies should be so foolish
- when all around them the system is crackling with tension, already throwing