- The following information was emailed tonight, 07/25/06,
to Drs. Fetzer and Jones with Scholars for 9/11 Truth.
- Hello, Drs. Fetzer and Jones,
- Thank you for all your efforts and hard work in getting
at the real truth about 9/11.
- I discovered last night information I think you should
see. It is about the discrepancy in the precise times of the airplane impacts
into the Towers:
- Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University
vs the 9/11 Commission Report.
- The bottom line (I am a corporate controller) is that
according to the differences, the seismic readings happened before the
- Last night and tonight I sent two posts to Liberty Forum
about this, and so I am copying and pasting them here for you (as they
tell the entire matter; or at least enough to get you thinking).
- I have looked high and low, but can not find this new
information anywhere on the internet.
- Post to Conspiracy 911 7/24/06
- WTC7 must be the focal point to exposing the govt's coverup...HOWEVER
I'd like to take a sharp turn if I may and give you something else to think
- The official 9/11 Commission Report (your tax dollars
wasted) states the following:
- Impact time, AA Flt 11: 8:46:40 a.m.
- Impact time, UA Flt 175: 9:03:11 a.m.
- the official data readings from Lamont-Doherty give the
following seismic events:
- time 8:46:26: 0.9 Richter, signal duration 12 seconds
[reported as first impact, WTC1]
- time 9:02:54: 0.7 Richter, signal duration 6 seconds
[reported as second impact, WTC2]
- Two notable seismic events occurred before the planes
ever hit the towers and were so close timewise to the actual impacts of
the planes that Lamont-Doherty reported them as the impacts. The logical
conclusion (which coincides with many eyewitnesses in the basements, e.g.,
William Rodriquez) is that these were explosives detonated to coincide
with the aircraft hitting the towers. They were very close to getting the
timing right. This is one time I'm going to believe the gov't; I think
their times are correct, down to the second!
- And, oh yes, getting back to WTC7, it did have quite
a conflagration of fire that day on the south side of the building, and
yes, it did have fairly large damage to the south face from debris of WTC1
hitting it...HOWEVER, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that these
caused it to collapse IN NEAR-PERFECT SYMMETRY EXACTLY LIKE A CONTROLLED
DEMOLITION; there is also no evidence to back a claim that support trusses
for the floors 5 through 7 were damaged so as to cause the building to
- Putting hypotheticals and conjectures aside (which are
not evidence), we do have the fact that WTC7 fell in near-perfect symmetry
at free-fall speed, exactly like a classic controlled demolition, and this
is for all the world to see.
- ONE OTHER THING: if you view the video "Eyewitness
9/11", you will see indisputable evidence by scientific sound analysis
of the collapse of WTC1 that shows massive explosions occurred before the
tower began to collapse; and, as would be expected, the first notable came
from the basement.
- A real investigation is needed NOW, and not like the
first disgraceful one that didn't even resemble one.
- Post to Conspiracy 911 7/25/06
- Hiya, SlackerSlayer,
- I read it differently. Here is what the Commission wrote
about its task:
- "The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon
the United States, an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional
legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002,
is chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances
surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness
for and the immediate response to the attacks. The Commission is also mandated
to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks."
- They failed miserably in the "full and complete
- (see David Ray Griffin: "9/11 Commission Report:
Omissions and Distortions")
- BTW, I can't find evidence anywhere on the internet about
the information contained herein this post, about the discrepancy of time
of plane impacts [Lamont-Doherty vs the 9/11 Commission Report].
- I discovered this last night when I thought it funny
that Lamont-Doherty could even pickup seismic data from airplane impacts
80 floors up in the air. I thought that most of the energy would be absorbed
by the building before it got down to the ground, so how could Lamont-Doherty
pick up a seismic reading? That's when I noticed the time of impacts were
precise and thought, "Hmm, I wonder what the official government times
are for the impacts?...and are they precise also?...and, what if they're
- OK, I admit it; I was hoping I could find more evidence
of duplicity and coverup.
- AFTER ALL, WE ARE DEALING WITH MURDER AND TREASON
- So, I ended up with this: The seismic readings happened
before the planes hitHow could this be? What does this mean?
- I can only come up with one conclusion: VERY LARGE EXPLOSION(S).
- The Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University
has its data precise to plus or minus one second, and just now I found
that the 9/11 Commission based their times on FAA radar data and air traffic
control software logic. (see note 130 in this link):
- Actually, it was you who got this going, SlackerSlayer!
You were questioning the claim from the skeptics that it took 18 seconds
for WTC7 to come down in, and I knew they were referring (deceptively I
might add) to the Lamont-Doherty data because I had seen it last week.
When I went back to that data is when I found this huge discrepancy that
leads directly to government coverup.
- Thanks for your efforts, my friend.
- FYI, I am forwarding this to the Scholars immediately
because they have the best group going right now, and we are all in this
together whether we like it or not.
- Craig T. Furlong
- Huntington Beach, California