- Statement From Photographer, Researcher
- To Cliff Mickelson and whomever it may concern:
- I have taken and forwarded you the following photos as a
way to further document the origin of the blue fibers which were used in
the original photos I sent you.
- Those photos showed fibers which had been subjected to butane flame.
The blue fibers were found in a lesion on my left breast.
Here are other blue fibers in their natural state as found in
this same lesion. Blue fibers are seen in abundance with
crusted tissue, in a gel-like glowing substance that is also prevalent
in the lesions and in fiberballs that emerge from edges of lesions.
Thus far all blue fibers that have been tested with a butane burn have
elicited the same results.
- The specimens I used were placed directly from my lesions with tweezers
on to a glass slide. I took microscopic photos of untested material
and then applied the flame to the material while still on the slide.
I then took more photos after the 30 second butane burn to show the unusual
results of burn experiment.
- Jan Smith