- Leslie Oliver has taken refuge to a peaceful
part of India, a place far away from the madness in America.
- A former Hollywood actress, Oliver finally
had to leave after repeated attempts on her life left her with no other
choice but to look for some place off the beaten track.
- So she chose India as a last resort,
leaving her California lifestyle behind and choosing to look "inward"
in a country placing more importance on introspection and meditation then
television and video games.
- How Oliver ended up in a small Indian
village in Himalayas again illustrates how violence and intimidation has
saturated the American lifestyle like an unstoppable plague, driving good
people away from its borders and into extinction.
- And the sad thing about her story, besides
the numerous attempts made on her life, is most everyone reading will shrug
it off, saying there goes another "paranoid American" running
away from reality.
- But for those who take Oliver's story
to heart, giving her the benefit of the doubt so to speak, listen to the
affidavit provided to the Arctic Beacon she left behind before leaving
the U.S. just in case something ugly happens.
- In her detailed account of how she became
the target of Black Ops harassment, Oliver calls herself the "new
type of American fugitive, the title meaning she can no longer stomach
the pervasive evil controlling all aspects of American society.
- The following is Oliver's gut wrenching
story explaining the real behind the scenes story of how things are changing
in America. Oliver wanted to mention that all the information given below
is a "true and accurate description of my experience and is neither
solicited nor compensated in any way."
- For rest of story and more informative
articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com