- One of the most sacred beliefs about
the four jumbo jets hijacked on September 11th, 2001, was that terrified
passengers tried to communicate with those safe on the earth. The recent
movie, "Flight 93," elevates this belief to a sacrament.
- In order to verify that cell phones would
have functioned, a test would have had to be performed in 2001, from a
Boeing 757-767, moving erratically through the sky, often at low elevation.
To my recollection, none were ever performed by any researcher, and certainly
no reporter in the mainstream media.
- Because NORAD fighter pilots never VISUALLY
verified what happened aboard those four Boeings on 9-11, we will never
know what occurred in the most crucial part of the plane, the cockpit.
Instead we have been given play-by-play cell phone accounts of what occurred.
Some of the accounts remain perplexing to say the least.
- NORAD: Malice Aforethought?
- There are three reasons why NORAD fighters
did not intercept and visually inspect any of the hijacked Boeings. Being
confused and unable to locate the hijacked planes appears suspicious, to
say the least. Because imagine what those NORAD pilots might have seen.
(1) Arab hijackers-or pilots posing as Arabs. (2) Professional pilots frantically
waving and holding signs indicating the plane was remote controlled. (3)
No pilots at all.
- How, you ask, could no pilots be at the
controls? Recall the flight of Pro golfer Payne Stewart. The private jet
flew, maintaining a steady airspeed and course---but everyone aboard was
dead. What the NORAD interceptors saw was frosted windows and no sign of
- Now ask yourself: With four slow-moving
jets to choose from, why couldn't NORAD intercept and make visual contact
with even ONE? Perhaps, if that visual inspection had occurred, the USAF
pilot might have reported something highly suspicious. And I don't mean
sullen suicide pilots who forgot to pack their Korans.
- They might have witnessed no visible
sign of life. Or they would have radioed that the pilots were gesturing
to them, signaling the plane was somehow flying itself. Without the poignant
cell phone conversations, the entire "terrorist hijacking" would
have been as fictitious as a Harry Potter fantasy novel.
- No hijackers, no war on terror. No war
on terror, no billions for defense and security upgrades. No cell phone
calls about Arab terrorists, no religious war to, ostensibly smash Islamic
countries and steal their oil.
- Now suppose those NORAD pilots had made
visual contact and saw-gasp---professional pilots frantically trying to
regain control of their Boeing aircraft. The fighter pilots might have
relayed the ominous message: "Cockpit pilots signaling they have NO
control. Pilots holding sign: cannot regain manual control of stick!"
- Recall that not ONE Boeing pilot pressed
a four digit signal indicating their planes were being hijacked. You would
think at least one pilot would have gotten off a quick message.
- Equally suspicious, NORAD fighter pilots
were either rerouted AWAY from the Boeings, or commanded to fly at such
slow speeds they could not intercept a commercial plane, even if given
a week to do so. Why? Because fighter pilots could NOT be allowed to see
into the cockpit.
- Whatever was visible inside the four
cockpits was too terrible to see. Not frantic fighting, but perhaps the
opposite: an absence of any life.
- Was NORAD a criminal conspirator on 9-11?
Emphatically. Consider the long list of criminal derelictions that would
convict them. These accusations are from 9-11 Research
- Failures to scramble: NORAD, once notified
of the off-course aircraft, failed to scramble jets from the nearest bases.
- Failures to intercept: Once airborne,
interceptors failed to reach their targets because they flew at small fractions
of their top speeds.
- Failures to redeploy: Fighters that were
airborne and within interception range of the deviating aircraft were not
redeployed to pursue them.
- Indeed, once airborne, NORAD F-15s were
flying slower than 450 MPH---slower than World War II fighter planes! The
top speed of an F-15 in pursuit is 1875 MPH.
- Perhaps the only NORAD interceptor to
actually intercept an alleged hijacked airliner, occurred with Flight 93,
over Shanksville, Pennsylvania. However, the US government denied the Boeing
was shot down although evidence indicates otherwise.
- NORAD: many unanswered questions remain
about September 11th, 2001. As a former Air Force serviceman,
I am ashamed and angered by the evident fraud and intentional failure that
indicate---almost without a doubt---a military coup occured.
- Footnote: One of the many
incongruous scenes in the movie, United 93, occured when the
terrorist pilot props a postcard of the Capitol Building on the steering
yoke. As if one could just hijack a jumbo jet, head east to the ocean and
fly around until seeing the dome.
- Amateur historian and USAF veteran, Douglas
Herman writes regularly for Rense and is the author of The Guns of Dallas.
Read the reviews on Amazon.com
- Robert Marr (Must Read)
- Real History, Pakistan, and the World Trade Center (Must Read)